Page 992 of 992 FirstFirst ... 492892942982990991992
Results 9,911 to 9,913 of 9913

Thread: How many of you completely switched to Linux?

Beans

Re: How many of you completely switched to Linux?

Pleased to say that I am using solely UBUNTU on all my PC's, Notebooks and mini's since 14.04. Have made volumes of installations on third party computers for friends and acquaintances with resounding success. Yes, Microsoft/Adobe has thrown a curved ball with some issues such as tax return documentation and, Bank statement encryption, but shot themselves and its clients in the foot in the process. Reversed the tax returns to postal service at the tax man inconvenience and call up the bank statements via my e-bankt. Anyone still feeding the monopolistic and manipulative Microsoft or Apple machinery does obviously pull up their jeans with a vice-grip. I also like Mint, Debian and other Linux OS's; UBUNTU however is the most versatile, user friendly and balanced system. Long live UBUNTU.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Ubuntu only on my desktop and laptop since Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon). on my wife desktop and laptop since Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf).
    Windows XP kept in virtualbox removed 2 years ago.

Beans

I hate windows 10. Don't have it anymore. Only Linux for me. It's much more efficient. I'm not a gamer though. I do have a little cheap Chromebook for travel, no big loss if something happens to it. Just bought a cheap old used laptop on Ebay to load a few Linux systems on.

Page 992 of 992 FirstFirst ... 492892942982990991992