Page 908 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 408808858898906907908909910918958 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 10015

Thread: How many of you completely switched to Linux?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: How many of you completely switched to Linux?

No bindows in this house 4 pc's 1 notebook all with ubuntu except one pc that runs ubuntustudio all my gaming is done in linux.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by 4dandl4 View Post
    I dual boot with windows XP and Ubuntu 12.04. If Linux would run my IRIScan scanner
    I wouldn't need windows.
    https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu...uestion/139890
    Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without Music, Life Would Be A Mistake" - So, what album are you NOW PLAYING?

My Last.FM | My Original Music at Jamendo

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I only use Windows for Netflix. I wish Netflix would get on board. Everything I need is either native to Ubuntu or I have managed to get working in Wine or PlayOnLinux.

Beans

The new PlayOnLinux is actually pretty good. im running games like civ4, Medieval 2: total war, and Mount & Blade: Warband. Even old school fps like Unreal Tournament 1999. its running really well, with no complaints. i swore i'd never take windows off of my gaming computer, but 1 week ago i did, and i dont regret it one bit.

Beans

I completely wiped Windows from my laptop and put on ubuntu 12.04. Luckily fell in love with Linux's customization features. Now I have #! and ubuntu partitioned on my HDD but I can't dig too deep into #! until i configure my wireless drivers which I need a hardwire internet connection for (currently not available.) I will only go back to windows when I build my next desktop so I can run games with little to no hassle.

Beans

Picked up one of those Western Digital Media boxes so I get my netflix that way. Last Windows computer no longer needed.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

only use windows for steam and files that take up large amounts of space

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Tomlinson View Post
    Picked up one of those Western Digital Media boxes so I get my netflix that way. Last Windows computer no longer needed.
    yep in my house i have ps3,xbox 360,playstation vita, android phone and blu ray player all of which do netflix. who wants to sit at a desk and watch movies anyway when you could lay on the couch?
    Whoever came up with the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" obviously never had the internet.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by jroa View Post
    I only use Windows for Netflix. I wish Netflix would get on board. Everything I need is either native to Ubuntu or I have managed to get working in Wine or PlayOnLinux.
    Just saw someone else post a link to a tutorial: http://www.iheartubuntu.com/2012/11/...u-is-here.html
    I haven't tried it but it could work!

Beans

Proud Linux user for about 5-6 years now. The only time I've used Windows since is when there was a school project in which I had to do some XNA (C#) game development, which obviously only works under Windows. I do not play games or use software that doesn't have a native Linux client. Period.

Page 908 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 408808858898906907908909910918958 ... LastLast