Thread: Have you read THIS Article???

Beans

Re: Have you read THIS Article???

That will be the day..

Beans
    Hidden!

OK...

So I am sure by the rules of the forum this thread will now get locked (which is sad)...

But I just looked at the top of the page and saw just how many pages there are in the Cafe already... and it got me thinking about just how many posts, users, thoughts, ideas, rants, flames, well wishes, annoyed moderator posts, locks, helpful posts, useless posts (like this one I guess), avatars, signatures, links, past users, past trolls, past mods, there have been in all the years of these forums/IRC channels/mailing lists and of Ubuntu...

So many peoples collective intellect, thoughts, passions... all the things that has made, and is now making Ubuntu what it is...

The one thing that other distro's don't have, don't seem to care to have... and will ensure that Ubuntu will be the one distro synonyms with Linux for the majority of the world... (and that isn't a bad thing btw ... the community ... (btw, this is aimed at all of those lovely people we know, the haters that just can't seem to get enough of the Ubuntu forums... even if they say they can't stand the distro))

Carry on (and even if this leads to an infraction it is well worth it, love GNU/Linux, love *ubuntu, love the community... the past/present/future

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by not found View Post
    So many peoples collective intellect, thoughts, passions... all the things that has made, and is now making Ubuntu what it is...
    Yeah, it's crazy to think about.
    Life is an extraordinarily long concatenation of luck and coincidence.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12