Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Welcome - Please Read

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: Welcome - Please Read

Hello People. I am new to all of these. I usually don't post, but will try to more. I work in a M$ World, but love Linux. I am still a novice, but use it on my home desktop and have a dual boot laptop. I used Slackware and FreeBSD before, but have used Ubuntu off and on for the past 2 years. So hopefully, I will be able to learn more and start helping some of the small businesses I work with move to a less locked in environment!

Cheers,

Trying

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Talking Re: Welcome - Please Read

Hello everyone,

I am Luis and I recently joined the group. I saw that the group needs some help and I happen to be a php developer so maybe I can help . I have been an Ubuntu User for almost 4 years now but I was not very friendly with forums before.

Beans

Smile Re: Welcome - Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by kingletas View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am Luis and I recently joined the group. I saw that the group needs some help and I happen to be a php developer so maybe I can help . I have been an Ubuntu User for almost 4 years now but I was not very friendly with forums before.
    Well, I would like to welcome you to the Ubuntu of South Carolina LoCo Team! We are glad to have you as a team member.

Hopefully, you have read the wiki page on how to join the team, if you haven't then click here. Once you have done that, then you are ready to go! I hope to see you this coming Thursday.
    You Rock and You Rule!
    Fedora 15
    Ubuntu SC Team Leader

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Greetings all. My name is Lee and I'm in Greenville. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Beans

Hello

Hah... I joined the mailing list quite a while back, but hadn't run across the link to officially join the group, so all this time I thought I was a member, I wasn't! Anyway, I have rectified that situation. I've been using Ubuntu since .. I guess 6.04 or 6.10. I live in Columbia and am involved with the Columbia LUG ("ColaLUG"). Just a note to say hello and I hope I will be seeing more of Ubuntu-SC.

-Shay

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Hello, all...
    I am Brian from Myrtle Beach. I have been around Linux for awhile but only full time in the last few years or so. I just setup my first Debian server at home and love it. I have been playing with Ubuntu since 8.04 and did my first full install with 9.04 after becoming fed up with MS...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hi all my names Bill and I live in Florence SC and I have been using Ubuntu and Linux on and off since Ubuntu 6.06. I have tried alot of distros and I always come back to Ubuntu Based. After trying the different flavors, I use Ubuntu Studio (Full Time) ,which I am pretty happy with. Look forward to meeting and chatting with you guys.

Supergoo
    Last edited by Supergoo; July 19th, 2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Beans

Hello! I'm Greg Hall and just recently moved here to Greenville, SC. I've also recently retired from the Air Force. I'm new to Ubuntu so I'm looking to learn.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345