Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackberry sync software

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Blackberry sync software

Just got a blackberry 8700 donated. my laptop is running Hardy and I'm wondering if I should just try the .deb for 7.10 as I cannot find anybody describing his setup on Hardy 8.04

Does anyone have .deb files for Hardy. I have no clue in compiling all this stuff myself following perfectly somebody's example is as far as I dare to go.

By the way I complained at RIM about no linux synchronizing software and explained them that they should do at least some thing for Ubuntu as that is one of the more popular desktop linux version. Just general replies is what they do...

Thanks,
    Last edited by anco; July 1st, 2008 at 11:39 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Blackberry sync software

Quote Originally Posted by anco View Post
    Just got a blackberry 8700 donated. my laptop is running Hardy and I'm wondering if I should just try the .deb for 7.10 as I cannot find anybody describing his setup on Hardy 8.04

Does anyone have .deb files for Hardy. I have no clue in compiling all this stuff myself following perfectly somebody's example is as far as I dare to go.

By the way I complained at RIM about no linux synchronizing software and explained them that they should do at least some thing for Ubuntu as that is one of the more popular desktop linux version. Just general replies is what they do...

Thanks,
    The .DEB files for 7.10 seem to work just fine for 8.04. They are what I'm using for Kubuntu Hardy, anyway.
    Dell*buntu Inspiron 1420n, running Kubuntu Karmic. Un-tethered from MS Windows since October 2007.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12