Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: [SOLVED] Xmltv

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Beans
    205
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Xmltv

    Works great for me too. Little time configuring.
    I dont use the OTA from "Boxer" (epg här i sverige).
    I use only XMLTV. 14 days and more details compared to whats coming in by OTA.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Beans
    502

    Re: Xmltv

    If you guys still have problems:

    Can you run tv_find_grabbers in a terminal and give us the output?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Beans
    205
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Xmltv

    I have one small question.
    When i run "mythfilldatabase" it does everything for me.
    The thing is that it wants to get 15-days of data. The source only has data for 14-days. How can change so that "mythfilldatabase" only requests 14-days by default.. When i dont use --max-days 14 "mythfilldatabase" tries to get 15 days. I dont want to use "--max-days"

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Beans
    14

    Re: Xmltv

    Hey all,

    Sorry for not writing back the last days. But I have being out of house.

    I got a littel tried of my test computer, so I switched the HDD in my main mythtv and installet mythbuntu.

    On this one it just work out of the boks (XMLTV) but here the tv card dosent work. But that is another storey.

    I dont know why xmltv dont work onit I dont know.


    Thanks for all the help.


    Kim

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Beans
    1

    Re: [SOLVED] Xmltv

    >
    >Re: Xmltv
    >
    >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >I have one small question.
    >When i run "mythfilldatabase" it does everything for me.
    >The thing is that it wants to get 15-days of data. The source only has data for 14-days. How can change so that "mythfilldatabase" only requests 14-days by default.. When i dont use --max-days 14 "mythfilldatabase" tries to get 15 days. I dont want to use "--max-days"
    >
    >========================================
    >

    Sorry if this has been answered already, but I had the same problem, and haven't found any smooth solutions. I'm using tv_grab_no_gfeed.

    I tried fiddling around with 'MythFillDatabaseArgs', but didn't get mythfilldatabase to work any differently. I probably didn't get it..

    I've solved it the cruel way by creating a script '/usr/bin/mythfilldatabase.14' containing the following:

    ==
    #!/bin/sh
    /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase $@ --max-days 14
    ==
    (Remember to create it as root and 'chmod 755 mythfilldatabase.14'..)

    ..and I've set 'MythFillDatabasePath' to '/usr/bin/mythfilldatabase.14'

    Regards,
    Georg

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Beans
    205
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: [SOLVED] Xmltv

    Quote Originally Posted by georg@gac.no View Post
    >
    >Re: Xmltv
    >
    >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >I have one small question.
    >When i run "mythfilldatabase" it does everything for me.
    >The thing is that it wants to get 15-days of data. The source only has data for 14-days. How can change so that "mythfilldatabase" only requests 14-days by default.. When i dont use --max-days 14 "mythfilldatabase" tries to get 15 days. I dont want to use "--max-days"
    >
    >========================================
    >

    Sorry if this has been answered already, but I had the same problem, and haven't found any smooth solutions. I'm using tv_grab_no_gfeed.

    I tried fiddling around with 'MythFillDatabaseArgs', but didn't get mythfilldatabase to work any differently. I probably didn't get it..

    I've solved it the cruel way by creating a script '/usr/bin/mythfilldatabase.14' containing the following:

    ==
    #!/bin/sh
    /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase $@ --max-days 14
    ==
    (Remember to create it as root and 'chmod 755 mythfilldatabase.14'..)

    ..and I've set 'MythFillDatabasePath' to '/usr/bin/mythfilldatabase.14'

    Regards,
    Georg
    Thank you for your answer.
    I did end up with nearly the same solution as you.
    I'm running some scripts every night (backups and more).
    At the same time i run mythfilldatabase --max-days 14 --refresh-all (refresh-all is allowed for the swedish source)
    This brings all my data up to date and even the changes in the program listnings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •