Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OpenOffice Question - Resume Template?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: OpenOffice Question - Resume Template?

ps - I just submitted a resume for a Director of Desktop Services job for a rather large organization with 5k users - I currently perform the same function for more than 3k users. Salary range for the job is low six figures and about 20% more than I make now.

I rewrote my resume and cover from scratch, making sure *every* item in the job description was addressed. Took me two hours.
    we don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
    -- anais nin

Beans

But is there any plug in that is available for libreoffice that is like a resume creator?

Beans

you can try also online resume templates or builders. i use resumesimo.com and really love it - it's free, very simple, fast, but also offers nice templates.

Beans

Open office is great and completely free. I am using open-office with linux. If you have any queries regarding to installation and all. Please feel free to ask.

Beans

Desktop-Laptop support is very necessary if you want to get rid of with all the hardware and software issues accrues During uses of computers. I think you should look for other affordable desktop support companies. They will help you out at much cheaper rate. TriStar computer care is one of the best it-Support companies, Provide complete desktop support at affordable cost. IT Support Austin

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Thread Closed
    UEFI boot install & repair info - Regularly Updated :
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2147295
    Please use Thread Tools above first post to change to [Solved] when/if answered completely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12