Thread: A huge thanks!

Talking A huge thanks!

I just posted up on my blog a thank you to all you guys on the forums and wiki, I've never had just great experiences with a distro, forum or wiki. Your howto's are the best and those of you developing Ubunut more and more everyday are my Linux heros. Here's the blog

http://www.klearcut.com/blogger

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: A huge thanks!

I hear ya!

You're right, there is a huge amount of support available here. Personally I've taken some, and given some back in return. That's how it works.

I used to be a newbie, we all did. I asked questions, got answers, learned more, and found myself in a position to answer the same questions from people at the same level as I was when I asked. Then when someone sany "thanks" it makes you feel good, and you realise how those who helped you felt when you said "thanks" to them.

It's like a staircase. We all move up slowly, but as we move up we become capable of helping those a couple of steps behind us.

Stick around, you'll be teaching others before you know it.

Some people say I'm a man of few words, but the fact is that most people talk too much without actually saying anything.

Beans

I couldn't agree you with more st0ic. Ubuntu has a great community behind it.

The wiki, forum and ubuntu guides have been more than enough to sort out any problems I've had.

The Ubuntu community rocks!!
    Last edited by Jason-X; August 4th, 2005 at 08:41 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by st0ic
    I just posted up on my blog a thank you to all you guys on the forums and wiki, I've never had just great experiences with a distro, forum or wiki. Your howto's are the best and those of you developing Ubunut more and more everyday are my Linux heros. :grin: Here's the blog

http://www.klearcut.com/blogger
    You have a very nice and informative blog :-) .
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.