Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes up

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes up

This is a game where you do a search on Google Images (Or wherever you search for images. ) for your username and post the first picture that comes up

Apparently my username comes up with a picture of two people playing with portal guns standing near a green screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by portalhavoc; October 17th, 2015 at 08:58 PM.
    "The world could always use more heroes." -Lena "Tracer" Oxton, Overwatch
    My Steam Account
    My Channel

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes

I can assure it, it is mere coincidence that my name is the same of a WNBA team: http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/dbimages/201177a.jpg

Apparently, Bing doesn't agree: http://www.meniscuszine.com/wp-conte...ics_Lynx_4.jpg

I'm not sure if I should consider DuckDuckGo closer: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...ticism.jpg&f=1

And I think Yahoo has given me reason to stop: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...65/Mystics.JPG

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes

I can't play; the former premier of British Columbia shares my name.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

The results for mine are completely random and the first one I think is NSFW, soooooo...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

No images returned for my user name, but google searched for Pfeiffer and returned images of Michelle Pfeiffer
    HP | Intel iCore 7 3.2Ghz | 12 Gb mem | SSD Win7 | HDD Trusty | Mate 16.04
    Dell laptop | Intel iCore 3 2.1Ghz | 4 Gb mem | MATE 16.04 + Win 7
    Regards, Pete

Beans
    Hidden!

Use whatever OS or desktop works for you. Dual boot or use VMs if you want. Backup your computer regularly, and definitely before upgrading, partitioning, or installing an OS.

No support requests by PM please.

HP Mini 1103 | RAM: 1 GB | CPU: 1.66 GHZ (x1) | Xubuntu 16.04.1, Windows 10, Remix OS (x2)
    Samsung Chromebook xe303c12 | RAM: 2GB | CPU: 1.7 GHZ (ARM) | Ubuntu 14.04, Chrome OS (3)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

I get my avatar from this site first; also a heap of images off ubuntuforums along with a heap of other users avatars including the OP's from the "What year did you start PC gaming?" thread.

Image search result

Not a really surprising result as I have not registered this user name on any other site so far.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Beans

<base64 image removed>
    Last edited by sandyd; December 7th, 2015 at 01:07 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast