Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to join this team

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: How to join this team

I'm from Fairless HIlls, but now learning Ubuntu.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Is that not allowed in Fairless Hills?

WELCOME !!
    irc - freenode #ubuntu-us-pa
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
    -- Jedi Master Yoda

Beans

Hi, I'm a student at the University of Delaware. I live in Newark and Wilmington DE. I'm interested in seeing what I can do to help this group. I've been using Ubuntu for a while on various computers and I want to try and do some good outside my circle of friends that need linux help.

Beans

Greetings to all, What is the latest GNU Cash application ? Where do I find the latest documentation for the application ? Thank you Charlie

Beans

Hi all,

I'm Blaine Clark, in DuBois at the 100 mile marker on I-80. I'm a two year noob. Also got Ubuntu on the wife's computer after she too got fed up with MS MeSsing things up and saw how smooth and fast my old computer got.

I promote Vinux which is based on Ubuntu and is scripted and packaged specially for visually impaired computer users. Go to DistroWatch and put in Vinux. I've installed Vinux on several boxes and sent them out to users in the area. Also sent one to the Red Rose chapter of the Pennsylvania Council of the Blind near Reading. I'm having some trouble installing on some older units, but it's a fun learning experience!

I'm not a programmer. I'm an amateur web hack with HTML and CSS and I'm on the Web Site committee for the PCB, which brings up another part of why I'd like to join this group. The committee is thinking about changing the site server and I'd like to find out about the Ubuntu server.

Beans

Lightbulb Re: How to join this team

My name is Nate Moss (GuruPilgrim). I'm from York, and have been using Ubuntu Studio for about the past 2 years, Ubuntu before that for a number of years. I work at Architectural Testing in IT supporting Windows, but use Linux exclusively at home.

My open source interests are varied and include media (video, graphics, photography, audio), web development, organization, etc. I'm also the organizer of CPLUG, Central Pennsylvania Linux User Group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12