Thread: Bug at the Quick Reply

Bug at the Quick Reply

I own a vBulletin 3.0.7 too. (Look at my Signature).

And i wonder what is happened with your QuickReply Function.

If i want to QuickReply i don´t want a Quote. Otherwise i choose Quote.

Please fix this .
    http://www.politikstube.de - die etwas andere Politikcommunity

Beans

Re: Bug at the Quick Reply

Agreed, in other forums you just normally put in a quick reply and it puts it at the end of the posts in that discussion thread. Why does this place make you have to quote the person you are responding to?

Beans

I don't see the problem you are talking about. If you don't wanna quote anyone, uncheck the quote message in reply, if you want to quote, click on the Quick reply icon in that persons post.
    CloudRck.com - Host on CloudRck
    I sponsor open source projects and support users of such technologies. PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Max
    I don't see the problem you are talking about. If you don't wanna quote anyone, uncheck the quote message in reply, if you want to quote, click on the Quick reply icon in that persons post.
    I own a vBulletin Community at my self. What you are saying is not what Jellsoft want´s with to Buttons "quote" or "quickreply".

You know ? "Quick" dont means that you have to edit anything.
    http://www.politikstube.de - die etwas andere Politikcommunity

Beans

Basically on other forums, the "Quick Reply" isn't grayed out by default. Meaning if you want to add a say "Quick Reply" to the thread. You just type in the Quick Reply box and press "Post Quick Reply" to post to the end of the thread.

This is all done without the explicit need to either Quote or Reply to a message (by clicking on either of the buttons below the message).

It might possibly be a feature (an important one that I might add) that the forum could consider incorporating??

Regards