Thread: 07/13/07 meeting, friday

Beans
    Distro
    Edubuntu 6.06 Dapper

Arrow 07/13/07 meeting, friday

Hello all! We have a meeting this Friday at the "Taste of India", 2621 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20008, located near the Woodley Park/Natoinal Zoo Metro Stoo (Red Line). We have some exciting topics to discuss, listed below:

1.) Software Freedom Day (softwarefreedomday.org).
    -- I've registered as our Team Leader for this event, in the hope to receive free supplies to help us out. However, they are also interested in knowing what we plan to do, and thus at this meeting we plan to plan SFD.

2.) Galludet - While FOSSED did not take off at Galludet this year, we do have plans anyways, and therefore these shall be discussed.

I have a feeling that I'm missing something, so if anyone has an agenda item, please post it to this forum. Also, I would appreciate your attendance and help greatly for organizing SFD.

-- Spec

Beans
    Distro
    Edubuntu 6.06 Dapper

Re: 07/13/07 meeting, friday

Oh, right. We might also discuss our plans for attending the next UDS in Boston, Mass.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: 07/13/07 meeting, friday

I'll help with SFD! Maybe the other (3 total...) ACM kids from GW will help too. One's a misogynistic Ubuntu-hating Gentoo user, but I guess we can put up with him...Maybe we can recruit more members in the first two weeks of school with those free pizza announcements the professors give in class...

LinuxChix | Linux User #432169 | Ubuntu User #8495 | IRC: maco @ irc.linuxchix.org or irc.freenode.net