Thread: Apple Mighty Mouse and Apple keyboard work with windows XP?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Apple Mighty Mouse and Apple keyboard work with windows XP?

Well i was just around shopping and what not at best buy and i happened to see the Mac Mighty Mouse and i've already know about the Apple keyboard and wanted to change my XP-Running Systems keyboard and mouse and was wondering if the Apple Mighty Mouse and Apple keyboard would happen to work with my XP running system if so,are there any advantages or disadvantages of getting i for an XP system?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Apple Mighty Mouse and Apple keyboard work with windows XP?

You'll be able to get a non-Apple equivilant for less money, and you'll know that an equivilant will work with Windows XP.

Having said that, I see no reason why a Mac keyboard and mouse won't work with Windows, since the opposite is true. It should just be generic USB drivers in play. Don't spend the money based on my word alone though - I wouldn't trust Apple to keep everything compatible.
    I try to treat the cause, not the symptom. I avoid the terminal in instructions, unless it's easier or necessary. My instructions will work within the Ubuntu system, instead of breaking or subverting it. Those are the three guarantees to the helpee.