Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panda3D for Ubuntu

Beans

Re: Panda3D for Ubuntu

This text may help if you cannot find a ready-made package for the Panda3d on Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron).

EDIT: Banda3D provides now ready-made packages for Ubuntu 8.10/9.04.
    See http://www.panda3d.org/download.php

----- this is obsolete, old guide -----
    Compiling Banda3D on Ubuntu 8.04 !
    I compiled Panda3d from the source code. This was my procedure

Step -1) Install a proper display diriver as instructed in step 5) of this guide.... Then check if OpenGL works well.

Glxinfo sould report "direct rendering: Yes"
    $ glxinfo | grep -i direct
    direct rendering: Yes

Then continue

Step 0) Install some pre-requirements
    $ sudo apt-get install build-essential bison flex python-dev
    $ sudo apt-get install freeglut-dev libglu-dev libgl1-mesa-dev libfreetype6-dev libosmesa-dev
    $ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev libpng-dev libjpeg-dev libtiff-dev libxft-dev libssl-dev

(The makepanda in step 4) will tell you if there are other dependencies)

Step 2) Download the Panda3D source from
    http://www.panda3d.org/download.php

Take the "Panda3D Complete Source Code".
    In my space-time the most recent tar-ball is "panda3d-1.5.2.tar.gz".

Step 3) Unpack the files to your home folder.

Step 4) Cd into the source directory and compile the code
    $ cd panda3d-1.5*

$ makepanda/makepanda.py --everything
    (please wait..., the compilation may take upto 10 - 30 minutes)

Step 5) Create a Debian (.deb) package which you can install.
    Why? Because it is easier to upgrade and remove if you installed via the Apt package system.
    $ makepanda/makepanda.py --everything --installer

Step 6) Then install the .deb package. It should be in the panda3d-1.5.2/ base directory. Install it
    $ sudo dpkg -i panda3d_1.5.2_i386.deb
    -------------

Step 7) Test Panda3d
    The installer copies some examples to /usr/share/panda3d/samples/ directory. You can run them from that location or from your local source folder (where you d/l the source).

$ cd /usr/share/panda3d/samples/

List all examples
    $ ls -l

dr-xr-xr-x 5 moma moma 4096 2008-08-04 17:55 Asteroids
    dr-xr-xr-x 4 moma moma 4096 2008-08-04 17:55 Ball-in-Maze
    dr-xr-xr-x 3 moma moma 4096 2008-08-04 17:55 Teapot-on-TV
    dr-xr-xr-x 7 moma moma 4096 2008-08-04 17:55 Texture-Swapping

Ok, let's try the Ball-in-Maze game.
    $ cd Ball-in-Maze

Check the directory. Where are we? (pwd, print working dir)
    $ pwd
    /usr/share/panda3d/samples/Ball-in-Maze

Run it
    $ python Tut-Ball-in-Maze.py

Check the the other examples too.
    -----------

Because we compiled Panda3d from source code the demos are also in your local source directory.
    Study the python (.py) code in there. You have read/write access to the code.

$ cd $HOME
    $ cd panda3d-1.5*
    $ cd samples

List them all
    $ ls -l

I want to test the Media-Player demo. It's so cool.
    $ cd Media-Player

Where am I now?
    $ pwd
    /home/moma/panda3d-1.5.2/samples/Media-Player

Looks good. Run it (press P to start the media
    $ python Tut-Media-Player.py
    -------------

If you have problems running the demos, set the LIBRARY PATH first. It may help.
    $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/xxx/panda3d-1.5.2/built/lib
    Replace the xxx with correct path. Then run the examples.
    --------------

EDIT: Needs also "python-dev" package.
    EDIT: On Ubuntu 8.10(alpha2): The compilation reports an error because it cannot find the memset(...) function. It misses some standard header files (afaik: gcc/g++4.3 does not add'em automatically).
    The fix is easy. Edit the dtool/src/dtoolbase/dtoolbase.h file and add
    #include <string.h>
    #include <stdlib.h>
    #include <limits.h>

around the line 94. The result should look like this...(picture)

EDIT: This is a very similar guide: http://panda3d.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4205

Happy hacking
    And read the manual http://www.panda3d.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page !
    Last edited by moma; July 20th, 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Could you submit this to launchpad.net/getdeb.net so they'll make .debs?

Beans

I will try to do that later today.
    EDIT: Ok, I posted a request to Launchpad.net. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/254978
    Sent also a message to Getdeb.net.

Do you think that the license has earlier been a hindrance to include panda3d in Ubuntu?
    They changed the license very recently (28-May-2008 ) to the BSD license which is very liberal.
    Last edited by moma; August 10th, 2008 at 03:07 PM.

Beans

Hi, I'm getting some errors when I try to install it. Some of the errors has smiley faces because the error had symbols that made up a smiley face. Not sure how to avoid that.

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just forgot to install ssl

Makepanda Initial Status Report
    Makepanda: Compiler: LINUX
    Makepanda: Optimize: 3
    Makepanda: Keep Pkg: PYTHON ZLIB PNG JPEG TIFF VRPN FMOD FMODEX OPENAL NVIDIACG OPENSSL FREETYPE FFTW ARTOOLKIT FFMPEG PANDATOOL PANDAAPP
    Makepanda: Omit Pkg: MAYA6 MAYA65 MAYA7 MAYA8 MAYA85 MAYA2008 MAX6 MAX7 MAX8 MAX9 DX8 DX9 DIRECTCAM
    Makepanda: Verbose vs. Quiet Level: 1
    Makepanda: Don't generate API reference manual
    Makepanda: Version ID: 1.5.2
    Makepanda: I cannot locate SDK for DX8
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-dx8
    Makepanda: I cannot locate SDK for DX9
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-dx9
    Makepanda: I cannot locate SDK for DIRECTCAM
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-directcam
    Makepanda: MAYA6 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya6
    Makepanda: MAYA65 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya65
    Makepanda: MAYA7 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya7
    Makepanda: MAYA8 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya8
    Makepanda: MAYA85 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya85
    Makepanda: MAYA2008 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya2008
    Makepanda: MAX6 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max6
    Makepanda: MAX7 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max7
    Makepanda: MAX8 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max8
    Makepanda: MAX9 not yet supported under linux
    Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max9
    Makepanda: Caution: the built/lib directory is not in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
    Makepanda: or /etc/ld.so.conf. You must add it before using panda.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

cp --recursive --force thirdparty/Pmw built/Pmw
    Generating dependencies...
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite1.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/dtoolbase_composite1.cxx
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite2.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/dtoolbase_composite2.cxx
    gcc -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_lookup3.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/lookup3.c
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_indent.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/indent.cxx
    gcc -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolutil -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolutil/gnu_getopt.c
    gcc -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt1.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolutil -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolutil/gnu_getopt1.c
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolutil_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/dtoolutil -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolutil/dtoolutil_composite.cxx
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtool_dtool.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/metalibs/dtool -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/metalibs/dtool/dtool.cxx
    g++ -shared -o built/lib/libp3dtool.so -Lbuilt/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib built/tmp/dtool_dtool.o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt.o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt1.o built/tmp/dtoolutil_composite.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite1.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite2.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_indent.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_lookup3.o -lpthread -ldl
    bison -y -d -obuilt/tmp/cppBison.yxx.c -p cppyy dtool/src/cppparser/cppBison.yxx
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/cppParser_cppBison.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/cppparser -O2 built/tmp/cppBison.yxx.cxx
    CAUTION: file dependencies changed: ['built/include/cppBison.h']
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/cppParser_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/cppparser -O2 dtool/src/cppparser/cppParser_composite.cxx
    ar cru built/tmp/libcppParser.a built/tmp/cppParser_composite.o built/tmp/cppParser_cppBison.o
    g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/prc_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -I"built/tmp" -I"built/include" -Idtool/src/prc -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOLCONFIG dtool/src/prc/prc_composite.cxx
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:23,
    from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite1.cxx:4,
    from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite.cxx:1:
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.h:31:25: error: openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite2.cxx:4,
    from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite.cxx:2:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:28:26: error: openssl/rand.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite2.cxx:11,
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:28:25: error: openssl/pem.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:23,
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.h:60: error: ‘EVP_PKEY’ has not been declared
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.h:63: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘EVP_PKEY’ with no type
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.h:63: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.h:73: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘EVP_PKEY’ with no type
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.h:73: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/encryptStream.h:27,
    from dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:25,
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.h:75: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX’ does not name a type
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.h:81: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX’ does not name a type
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite1.cxx:4,
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx: In member function ‘bool ConfigPage::read_prc(std::istream&)’:
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:143: error: expected type-specifier before ‘EVP_MD_CTX’
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:143: error: expected `;' before ‘EVP_MD_CTX’
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:145: error: ‘EVP_MD_CTX’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:145: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:145: error: ‘EVP_sha1’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:145: error: ‘EVP_VerifyInit’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:204: error: ‘EVP_PKEY’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:204: error: ‘pkey’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:204: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry’ has no member named ‘get_key’
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:205: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:205: error: expected `)' before ‘__null’
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:207: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:209: error: ‘EVP_VerifyFinal’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:223: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:223: error: expected `;' before ‘_md_ctx’
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx: In member function ‘void ConfigPage::read_prc_line(const std::string&)’:
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:405: error: ‘EVP_MD_CTX’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:405: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/configPage.cxx:405: error: ‘EVP_VerifyUpdate’ was not declared in this scope
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite2.cxx:4,
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘void EncryptStreamBuf:pen_read(std::istream*, bool, const std::string&)’:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:121: error: ‘OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:133: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:135: error: ‘cipher’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:141: error: ‘OBJ_nid2sn’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:153: error: ‘cipher’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:153: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_iv_length’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:154: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_block_size’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:160: error: ‘_read_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:160: error: ‘EVP_DecryptInit’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:163: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:168: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:178: error: ‘PKCS5_PBKDF2_HMAC_SHA1’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘void EncryptStreamBuf::close_read()’:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:200: error: ‘_read_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:200: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘void EncryptStreamBuf:pen_write(std:stream*, bool, const std::string&)’:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:225: error: ‘OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:232: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:235: error: ‘cipher’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:241: error: ‘cipher’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:241: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_nid’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:243: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_iv_length’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:244: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_block_size’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:250: error: ‘RAND_pseudo_bytes’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:253: error: ‘_write_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:253: error: ‘EVP_EncryptInit’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:259: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_key_length’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:261: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:265: error: ‘OBJ_nid2sn’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:266: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:274: error: ‘OBJ_nid2sn’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:286: error: ‘PKCS5_PBKDF2_HMAC_SHA1’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘void EncryptStreamBuf::close_write()’:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:322: error: ‘_write_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:322: error: ‘EVP_EncryptFinal’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘size_t EncryptStreamBuf::read_chars(char*, size_t)’:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:453: error: ‘_read_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:454: error: ‘EVP_DecryptUpdate’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:457: error: ‘_read_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:457: error: ‘EVP_DecryptFinal’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:465: error: ‘_read_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:465: error: ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘void EncryptStreamBuf::write_chars(const char*, size_t)’:
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:505: error: ‘_write_ctx’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:506: error: ‘EVP_EncryptUpdate’ was not declared in this scope
    In file included from dtool/src/prc/prc_composite2.cxx:11,
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx: In member function ‘void PrcKeyRegistry::record_keys(const PrcKeyRegistry::KeyDef*, int)’:
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:74: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:79: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:79: error: ‘EVP_PKEY’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:79: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:79: error: expected `)' before ‘__null’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:80: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:80: error: ‘EVP_PKEY_free’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:81: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx: At global scope:
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:100: error: ‘EVP_PKEY’ has not been declared
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx: In member function ‘void PrcKeyRegistry::set_key(int, int*, time_t)’:
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:105: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:110: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:110: error: ‘EVP_PKEY’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:110: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:110: error: expected `)' before ‘__null’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:111: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:111: error: ‘EVP_PKEY_free’ was not declared in this scope
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:112: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:114: error: ‘class PrcKeyRegistry::Key’ has no member named ‘_pkey’
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx: At global scope:
    dtool/src/prc/prcKeyRegistry.cxx:137: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
    Storing dependency cache.
    Elapsed Time: 37 sec
    Last edited by Perk; September 6th, 2008 at 02:36 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

You can use the code tags next time to avoid the smileys.

Beans

when i try to install the panda3D.deb hardy i 386 i get an error message
    error: wrong architecture 'i386' how do i know what version to download..? same thing happens with skype.

Im new to linux so i came here for help thanks in advance

Sander

EDIT: nvm i got it, apparently my laptop is 64bit
    Last edited by sanderDrost; October 28th, 2008 at 10:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12