Thread: Direction

Beans

Direction

Okay, so we've got a loco team now. As of yet it's collecting dust. I mean, it's release time, we need to find something to do, but what, when, and where? Where is this team going?
    "I refuse to be part of a society that encourages the rampant abuse of its own language." ~ The Black Mage

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Direction

I would like to see release parties (for the subsequent releases obviously), advocacy (spreading the word, organizing install-fests), perhaps regional meetings to plan regional projects, and also just to meet other Ubuntu users (anyone live near Radford, Blacksburg, etc? Hopefully others will be able to organize other regions).

What about everyone else? What would you like to see happening?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Direction

Yes we really do need to all try to get together sometime. This could be a lot of fun and also a lot of help. And believe me I really need a lot of help with 7.04. I've got several problems and can't get any answers to any of my post. I'm still hanging in there and sooner or later I'm bound to get some help. I would be willing to drive to Radford and other places to help get things started. Lets hear from everyone.
    Eddie
    Iguana

Registered Linux User #490719