Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installation help at Hyderabad is available.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Installation help at Hyderabad is available.

Hi,

Although from Delhi, I am available at Hyderabad for personally helping anyone interested for installing Ubuntu on any kind of Desktop or Laptop. I have the experience of installing Ubuntu on more than 20 machines of different specifications including setting up internet access for all sorts of ISPs (Broadband, Cable Internet, Mobile phones, Data Card and so on).

I can PM my phone no at Hyderabad for any one interested.

kagashe
    Acer Aspire 3 A315-21 with pre-installed Endless OS & Ubuntu 20.04 in dual boot
    Linux Registered User #395189
    Ubuntu user number # 345

Beans

Re: Installation help at Hyderabad is available.

hello sir, iam basically from hyderabad.. iam totally new user for linux as an OS although i deal only with real-time linux ... i have just shifted from windows xp as it crashed and along with it lost my data...
    i wanted your help to setup external bluetooth modem connection connecting my laptop and my cellphone... along with configuring my WIFI and the media players.... expecting your kind help... u could give me ur cell number and i can call u if thats ok with u

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by atmakuryharish View Post
    hello sir, iam basically from hyderabad.. iam totally new user for linux as an OS although i deal only with real-time linux ... i have just shifted from windows xp as it crashed and along with it lost my data...
    i wanted your help to setup external bluetooth modem connection connecting my laptop and my cellphone... along with configuring my WIFI and the media players.... expecting your kind help... u could give me ur cell number and i can call u if thats ok with u
    PM sent.

for anyone who reads this thread now:
    I am leaving for Delhi on April 14th

kagashe
    Acer Aspire 3 A315-21 with pre-installed Endless OS & Ubuntu 20.04 in dual boot
    Linux Registered User #395189
    Ubuntu user number # 345

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

I'm not as good as kagashe, but, I can help none-the-less, with getting you migrated from WIndows onto ubuntu, with little or no hassle. Just call me on 988-555-9175 . I'll try to help as much as possible. If I don't have an immediate answer, I'll research, and call you back.
    P.S: Don't call between 18:00hrs to 21:00hrs.
    India is a pluralist society that creates magic with democracy, rule of law and individual freedom, community relations and diversity. I wouldn't mind being born ten times to rediscover India. - Robert Blackwill, U.S Ambassador until 2003.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Hi harish,
    Check the following site for step by step installing ubuntu.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/hermanzone/p3.htm
    hope this helps.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Quote Originally Posted by kagashe View Post
    Hi,

Although from Delhi, I am available at Hyderabad for personally helping anyone interested for installing Ubuntu on any kind of Desktop or Laptop. I have the experience of installing Ubuntu on more than 20 machines of different specifications including setting up internet access for all sorts of ISPs (Broadband, Cable Internet, Mobile phones, Data Card and so on).

kagashe
    It really inspres me and makes me feel proud of posts like this. I just don't have any words to say. If the pic is yours then I was right. I can help you at any stage. It makes me feel helpless even being in Hyderabd I am upto nothing I am and advance user in Linux And the correct viewer of Gnu/Linux. I stay in Secunderabad people can ping me at <removed email>. Being in Jr Inter I still din find any reason to get a mobile so it's better to contact me through mail. I also volunteer for LinSpot every sunday
    http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LinSpots
    And Mr.kagashe Ide addvice you to add youself in the list.
    Last edited by bapoumba; August 23rd, 2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Removed email
    registered user,
    Linux

Beans

Dear Kagashe

is it possible for you to help in installing ubuntu completely?

regards

o r babu

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by orbabu View Post
    Dear Kagashe

is it possible for you to help in installing ubuntu completely?

regards

o r babu

the following url is about installing ubuntu.
    http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/installing

13-things-to-do-immediately-after installing ubuntu

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by bharadwaj View Post
    It really inspres me and makes me feel proud of posts like this. I just don't have any words to say. If the pic is yours then I was right. I can help you at any stage. It makes me feel helpless even being in Hyderabd I am upto nothing I am and advance user in Linux And the correct viewer of Gnu/Linux. I stay in Secunderabad people can ping me at bharadwaj.j@gmail.com. Being in Jr Inter I still din find any reason to get a mobile so it's better to contact me through mail. I also volunteer for LinSpot every sunday
    http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LinSpots
    And Mr.kagashe Ide addvice you to add youself in the list.
    good job, man. i'm in final yr engineering at SNIST, Ghatkesar.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by kagashe View Post
    Hi,

kagashe
    sir, do u help FREE of cost???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast