Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Psychocats Tutorials Updates

I don't think psychocats is still actively writing tutorials. If you can't find detailed enough instructions in existing threads or resources, your best bet is probably to start your own thread with a descriptive title of what you're looking for.

I do think there are plenty of resources available, though I haven't personally installed alongside Windows 8. Install from live DVD or USB, making sure to use the same partition scheme as Windows.
    Jane, stop this crazy thing!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

The article 'How to reset your password in Ubuntu' was really helpful. The only thing is that later Ubuntu wanted me to enter my keyring login and I didn't know that either. Some instructions on how to deal with that would be a welcome addition.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by Catbells View Post
    The article 'How to reset your password in Ubuntu' was really helpful. The only thing is that later Ubuntu wanted me to enter my keyring login and I didn't know that either. Some instructions on how to deal with that would be a welcome addition.
    I think the keyring password doesn't get changed if you change your password manually, so you'd have to update it. I'm not sure where you go to do that, but this might help:
    https://one.ubuntu.com/help/faq/how-...ssword-prompt/
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768