Hey guys!

I have moved the Ubuntu fliers discussion to the forums, so that people's inboxes wont get flooded.

Anyways, the current state of the project is that the flier is in the works, and there has been a file change. More importantly, we will need a volunteer to test this project's effectiveness. We will need one ore more people to test out the ubuntu box idea for a week. I will be unable to participate, because I live on a street corner where it is near impossible to stop.

For those of you who don't know what this project is, I'll explain it in a nutshell:

Basically, this project is just one of the many supplementary ways of spreading Ubuntu to the general population, while possibly being one of the most effective ways (we'll see ). The Ubuntu box will consist of a box, like the kind that home ads are placed in when your selling a house, with fliers (with CD's attached) placed inside. The stand is then placed on a street corner, out in front of your home, or any other place that it is convenient for people to stop and grab a copy.

We are also looking for input on the flier so we can get it to be as user-friendly as possible.