Thread: upgrading the bit version?

upgrading the bit version?

I want to know whether it is possible to use more license on a computer at a time and tell me about the information on upgrading the bit version in my computer.Can I install the 32 bit version on one computer and the 64 bit version on another?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: upgrading the bit version?

You might want to rephrase the questions -- at least I'm not sure what you want.

If you are asking about your windows license, I suggest you read it -- by now there are dozens, possibly hundreds, of different MS licenses around, we can't know what your specific license allows.

sorry jussi kukkonen,
    i generally mean the microsoft license,
    i am extremely sorry for my unmeaningful question.
    awaiting reply.

thanks in advance.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

It is completely legal to have more than one copy of Windows on your computer with different serial numbers, and probably okay to use two copies with the same serial number on the same computer. It is illegal to have a single copy of Windows on more than one computer at a time (registered with the same serial number). As far as 64-bit and 32-bit versions, my suggestion would be to read the license; but I'd bet that you aren't allowed to do that.
    I try to treat the cause, not the symptom. I avoid the terminal in instructions, unless it's easier or necessary. My instructions will work within the Ubuntu system, instead of breaking or subverting it. Those are the three guarantees to the helpee.

thank you friends
    thanks for your suggestions!
    I read all your suggestions!
    I need some more suggestion! so that I can be clear about the problem!