Thread: aysiu

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Cool aysiu

Mateo posted some comments about aysiu in an earlier post that cannot find at this time, but I must give my support for aysiu in areas all over these forums.

Aysiu is a very helpful person that has helped me a hundreds of other Ubuntu users by having tutorials on his own website and helpful advice on so many different forums I cannot count anymore.

Many people have a problem with beta version of software and expect perfection out of said software. Many people don't actually understand what beta software is and continue to battle their misunderstanding with the beta issue that they cannot come to grips with a suggestion from someone like aysiu who would tell them to file a bug report, tell the forum about the problem and what you did so far to correct it, and ask for help on the forums correctly.

Many of my issues were graphics and x org driver related issues and aysiu was there everytime to help. I was always able to find a post or thread by aysiu that helped. It was aysiu that made me understand, by reading his posts and threads, that Linux is a new breed of animal for those who may not be used to this type of OS in general. This community is also very unique in the fact that everyone is willing to help, if you ask the question in the right way.

The new users need to learn to respect the forums and the moderators and to respect their helpful advice and opinions. If a moderator tells you to file a bug because you are using Feisty, a beta operating system, and the whole community knows that a beta piece of software is going to have bugs, then please follow the advice and file a bug, tell the community what may be happening and maybe we can all work TOGETHER to make Ubuntu a better OS than it already is.

These forums and moderators like aysiu and Price child and others make this a great community. Lets all work harder together, as a community and a team, and teach the new users and older users that is used correctly, these forums can become a source of knowledge for one to learn more about the operating system you are using.

And don't be afraid to use a more stable version of Ubuntu, like Dapper or Edgy.

thank you for your time.

-SE
    If at first you don't succeed - just buy the company and tell them to make the one you want.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: aysiu

We appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you!
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Cool Re: aysiu

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    We appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you!
    You are very welcome. I have learned to appreciate aysui's opinions and advice and appreciate everything that he does.

I saw this link & feel the need to share it:

Click here

Cheers - SE
    If at first you don't succeed - just buy the company and tell them to make the one you want.