Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: [REPO] Upgrade your EDGY to Xorg 7.2 - a new X server for "stable" version

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: [REPO] Upgrade your EDGY to Xorg 7.2 - a new X server for "stable" version

Or they can install DRIconf to do this stuff in a nice graphical way and see what other options their drivers have available

http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/DriConf

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Sure, in fact I've generated that xml code using driconf...

However driconf is also on ubuntu repos

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Since I've upgraded to feisty it's now harder for me maitain this repo, however it will work for edgy users...

BTW, it's not all ended... Feisty users will be happy to know that soon I'll open a repo with mesa-6.5.3 (actually is a RC and available in git) and then if all goes in the right way, Ladies and Gentleman... Xorg 7.3! ^_^

So, stay tuned!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

You sir are a king among men.
    quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur - Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound

Beans

are there any feisty repos already avaliable?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

I upgraded xorg on edgy and had beryl and googleearth running on same session, but it was very buggy. Beryl was fine but googleearth was so graphically challenged with artifacts and such I had to revert. Barely recovered! Ironically enough, I had to downgrade xorg from 7.2 to 7.1 to get xgl to work on feisty. Interesting stuff though.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Treviño View Post

BTW, it's not all ended... Feisty users will be happy to know that soon I'll open a repo with mesa-6.5.3 (actually is a RC and available in git) and then if all goes in the right way, Ladies and Gentleman... Xorg 7.3! ^_^
    some news on this front? would be rockin

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213