Thread: నా మొదటి పోస్ట్ తెలుగు లో...

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

నా మొదటి పోస్ట్ తెలుగు లో...

"ఉబుంటు-ఎ.పి. ఫారం" కి స్వాగతం

అందరికీ నా నమస్కారములు. ఇది నా మెదటి తెలుగు పోస్ట్. తెలుగు లో పోస్ట్ చేస్తున్నందుకు నాకు చాలా గర్వంగా వున్నది. ఇది ఉబుంటు - ఎ.పి. ఫారం, ఉబుంటు కి సంబందించిన వ్యాసాలు, సలహాలు మరియు ఎదురయ్యే సమస్యలను ఇచట పోస్ట్ చెయ్యవచ్చును. మా ఉబుంటు టీం. తోచిన సహాయం అందిస్తుంది.

ఇక సెలవు.

ఇట్లు,
    అభినయ్ ఓంకార్

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Re: నా మొదటి పోస్ట్ తెలుగు లో...

Glad to see this. Sorry I can't read it. Not needed also, though I would be interested in knowing the meaning of what u have posted here.. atleast for this first time.. i won't be demanding further more....

Keep it up. Lets make our languages free
    ஆமாச்சு

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Woot .......... Now thats neat ........ Not that I am genius, here is what his post translates to

""My First Post In Telugu,
    My Greetings To All. This Is My First Telugu Post. I Feel Proud That I Am Able To Post In Telugu (Actually the literal meaning is more like I am happy more than I am proud). This is related to Suggestions / Issues / Question about Ubuntu. Please post here and our team will respond to you.

Thanks Abhinay Shankar""

Well, thats what it says or rather thats a gist of it.
    Last edited by Prometheus.172214; March 3rd, 2007 at 12:12 AM.
    The real Prometheus brought Fire and Light to the Humans, all I bring to you are problems. I might not have the solution, but I certainly admire the problem !

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

That was exactly what i posted in telugu there, cheers Prometheus.172214

thanks to Prometheus.172214

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus.172214 View Post
    Woot .......... Now thats neat ........ Not that I am genius, here is what his post translates to

""My First Post In Telugu,
    My Greetings To All. This Is My First Telugu Post. I Feel Proud That I Am Able To Post In Telugu (Actually the literal meaning is more like I am happy more than I am proud). This is related to Suggestions / Issues / Question about Ubuntu. Please post here and our team will respond to you.

Thanks Abhinay Shankar""

Well, thats what it says or rather thats a gist of it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Glad to be a translator.......

P.S. Though my mother tongue, I can only read the script, but cannot write in it....... Makes me feel foolish, but there it is.
    The real Prometheus brought Fire and Light to the Humans, all I bring to you are problems. I might not have the solution, but I certainly admire the problem !

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus.172214 View Post
    Glad to be a translator.......

P.S. Though my mother tongue, I can only read the script, but cannot write in it....... Makes me feel foolish, but there it is.
    lots of people like that these days.
    never too late to learn!

tv
    tv
    read the howto pages before posting a question.also look at https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs to see it is not a bug before getting frustrated.

Beans

Hello frnds,

Please anyone help me, how to specify the upload filesize limit with squid for gmail...

eg:user can upload 2 KB of file if he try to upload above 2 KB size file then it will shows an error message like that...

Thank you in advance..