- Fn-keys are working faulty, screen bright isn't working, but fn keys seems to respond (just visual change, not bright change)
- mute/volUp/volDown faulty, if I just press one, indicators becomes crazy, volUp makes volume up to max, volDown makes volume down to min (and gui becomes not responsive until I move it to terminal from ctrl+alt+Fx)
- Settings fn key doesn't do nothing.
- Monitor fn key keeps pressing p and super? (I can see numbers on unity bar)
- Fan fn key appears to not work
- Wifi fn key do nothing.
Another issue, this Laptop is using A10 APU, but seems like isn't using full processor OR videocard as Windows does. On the same game, Windows seems to make the laptop very hot, but Linux don't, keeps on a normal temperature.
No another issue. Thanks
Using: Ubuntu 13.04b, with Ubuntu 12.10 same problems. Using xorg-edgers ppa, because my videocard doesn't works other way on Ubuntu 12.10 (black screen if I'm not using nomodeset) and an unsupported chipset message from AMD with 13.04b without xorg-edgers (I can't remove unsupported chipset without touch the binary, but with xorg-edgers I have a experimental chipset and could be removed with a key on /etc/amd)