One of my posts got jailed with the following:

Reason: Inappropriate post
-------
Your post was in poor taste and made inappropriate suggestions. In the future, try to deliver your opinion in a manner that is not graphic or lewd.
-------
Obviously I don't find it offensive or else I wouldn't have posted in the first place. The method i describe in my post is something I've been succesfully doing in real life, and I have had no complaints about my speech for being offensive or inappropriate in real life.
IMHO this is throwing water and baby away.

I understand an Internet forum doesn't work the same as real life, but still disagree with the "poor taste and inappropriate suggestions" comment which btw is not really helpful in pointing out what part is causing the jailing nor helping me improving my post so it fits with the strict policy enforced here.

did you receive any complaint about it ?
if so I would be happy to hear them so I can learn from my mistake.

In the meantime, I've edited my post to replace/rephrase any content I found that could have been perceived as offensive. would you mind reviewing it and unjail it if you're ok with it ?

if you still find anything too graphic, too lewd, too offensive or too inappropriate can you point it to me so I can try to fix it ?

thanks