Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ubuntu Utah Meetings

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Re: Ubuntu Utah Meetings

Freshly migrating to Ubuntu Studio 8.04 from the Company that bill left to the suited monkeys farm... Still have yet to install Studio as it has not yet come in the mail, but will by the time te next meeting rolls around.

Which, By the Way, I joined the List at http://utah.ubuntu-us.org/ as NinjaBuntu... So I'm also really looking forward to UTOSC 2008, It will be the first time for me.

So, Ok you meet at the UofU Every Second Saturday. I pretty sure I'm gonna have a Hardware Compatibility issue with my Wireless-G card Not that I really care, it a lame card anyways. I've been trying to find a list by component type Compatibility site. i found one but Firefox decided to take my bookmarks and dump em for some reason.

Ok, Well hi y'all hope to see you this next meeting...

Beans

Does anyone know if there are still meetings for a Linux group in Southern Utah? Thanks.

Beans

I have been having trouble finding interest outside the college among people that can actually attend. I am willing to organize a meeting sometime in the next few months.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world.
    The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
    All progress, therefore, depends upon the unreasonable man.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Beans

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for a Linux (Ubuntu) or any flavor user group in the Southern Utah area. This is my 3rd go round running a dual boot box but thing have changed a lot since the previous times I ran Linux and was hoping to meet up with others running Linux.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234