Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Bi xêr hatin - Welcome

Beans

Re: Bi xêr hatin - Welcome

Hi everyone!

My Kurdish needs lots of improvment. I am a Gentoo user but I will glad to be helpfull to any of you guys
    Last edited by rojanu; December 28th, 2006 at 11:33 AM.

Beans

Hi, glad to hear that. We are always in need of help from Linux lovers. What would you like to do?

Beans

Sorry to be confusing hewal Erdal, I am Ali from London,
    Can help with any linux related question (of course, if I know HOW).

Beans

That's fine. If you can do so in Kurdish, please have a look at http://pckurd.net. If you could help us translate into Kurdish, that would be even better.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

zor sipas for this forum ! I hope u be succesfull

Beans

i already saw this site and i m glad to see this site .. thanks for everyone... i computer angeener and i will try to help everyone how need help... be carefull

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 6.10 Edgy

You have a wonderful signature medya

Code:
    in Turkey kurdish is forbiden,so microsoft never makes a kurdish support for windows or they would loose Turkey's market but Ubuntu supports kurdish & it doenst give a damn about fashists governemnts ,because it is not for market it is for human.
    I think some people should start to learn being human beings and stop their so called patriotic behaviour which is actually fascism.
    I thought Unix was like others:mac, wind..but its the term for REVOLUTION and 'total' anarchy. That's definately my tone
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning"- ./root/ALBERT EINSTEIN

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Hi,

Please don't fill this forum with lies. Kurdish is not forbidden in Turkey. In Turkey, Kurdish people have all the rights what Turkish people have. The reason Microsoft does not make a Kurdish version of Windows may just be that there is not enough demand for it.
    Last edited by ZuLuuuuuu; May 2nd, 2007 at 01:27 AM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuuuuuu View Post
    In Turkey, Kurdish people have all the rights what Turkish people have.
    Exept maybe the right for education in their mother language, full television broadcasts in their mother language and some other not so unimportant stuff.

Do you even know that there are criminal prosecutions going on because of our translation of Ubuntu into Kurdish?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

You can open private courses in Kurdish language. But the official language is of course Turkish like the official language in France is French or the official language in Germany is German. May I go to the France and just say: "I want education in Turkish!"? Of course not...

There is no criminal prosecutions about Kurdish Ubuntu. You can only fool the people who don't know Turkish by giving that newspaper links. In that links it says the prosecution is about a mayor who insists to have the Kurdish Ubuntu installed on all the computers in their building where the workers are Turkish. So the investigation is about that mayor not about the Kurdish Ubuntu...

I get very sad when I saw people like you. I have Kurdish friends and even Kurdish relatives. Although there are people like you who are trying to disturb the friendship between Turkish and Kurdish people they will remain our friends forever...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast