Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Bi xêr hatin - Welcome

Beans

Re: Bi xêr hatin - Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuuuuuu View Post
    May I go to the France and just say: "I want education in Turkish!"? Of course not...
    Of course you can. There are dozens of Turkish courses at French schools and hundreds of them in Germany. In public schools, not private courses.

There is no criminal prosecutions about Kurdish Ubuntu. You can only fool the people who don't know Turkish by giving that newspaper links. In that links it says the prosecution is about a mayor who insists to have the Kurdish Ubuntu installed on all the computers in their building where the workers are Turkish. So the investigation is about that mayor not about the Kurdish Ubuntu...
    I know quite well what the investigation is about and I know quite well the mentality behind it. Turkish workers in the Diyarbakir Sur Belediyesi? Don't make me laugh...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I know quite well what the investigation is about and I know quite well the mentality behind it.
    Of course you know. I didn't claim you don't know what the investigation is all about but you, intentionally, try to mislead people on this forum by saying that the investigation is about Kurdish Ubuntu.

Turkish workers in the Diyarbakir Sur Belediyesi? Don't make me laugh...
    Heh, you also claim that Diyarbakir is a city of Kurdistan, a country which does not even exist? I don't have any word for you anymore and leave you with your dreams. Your dreams and politics does not interest me.
    Last edited by ZuLuuuuuu; May 2nd, 2007 at 04:36 AM.

Beans

Heh, you also claim that Diyarbakir is a city of Kurdistan, a country which does not even exist?
    What does the ethnic origin of workers have to do with state borders? I suggest you visit Diyarbakir and count the number of Turkish workers a the municipality. I wonder if you will find any.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

hey you said Microsfot doesnt make it because there is no demand for it ? I think you dont read news sites.
    Microsoft had made Kurdish defenition in its enclopyda, and did you know what happend next ?
    Turkish plice invaded microsoft building in turkey and banned the company in turkey (this happend in the year 2000) and later microsoft appolgozied and detled kurdish word in thier softwares.

thats an obvious thing that Turkish gov is fashist about Kurdish language, they tried to sue ubuntu !
    but they can do nothing because it is open source , and nobody cares if turkey doesnt let they SELL in turkey ,because actualy ubuntu is free !

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by medya
    Microsoft had made Kurdish defenition in its enclopyda, and did you know what happend next ?
    Turkish plice invaded microsoft building in turkey and banned the company in turkey (this happend in the year 2000) and later microsoft appolgozied and detled kurdish word in thier softwares.
    Do you have a link to a news article or other resource where this is reported?

Beans

not trying to start anything, but i thought most developed countries offered state sponsored native language education and TV. I know from what ive read and seen, not saying im an expert but Turkey seems to oppress their albanian and kurdish citizens. Not that we are any better here, just doesnt make it right :/
    Last edited by jseiser; June 24th, 2007 at 05:52 PM.

Beans

problem is that kurdish is NOT an official language in TURKEY..and Ubuntu can't publish kurdish as a Turkey's official language...if they want it so much they must publish kurdish under the other languages list or in IRAQ's list..So Lot's of Turkish ubuntu users got mad about this issue...

And KurdishLoco team..i read your messages and stop slandering Turkey with your lies..NOBODY say nothing to your workings...But as i am saying again Kurdish is NOT an offical language in Turkey AND CANNOT be official anytime...and even you dont have a keybord layout for your language...

Beans

Thumbs down :\

really, it is some politic.. there's only troubles in this topic about that. sure you should localizate system to your language but, doesn't kurdish come from arabic languages family?
    Using "only" Linux for 2 years.. Total 3 years..
    age? 18.. yes i have problems with my mind..

asus-linux.blogspot.com

Beans

Re: :\

sorry for second message but when we start to talk about this, you say us "fashist!!"..

don't you?

(you, us.. we are people first but..)
    Using "only" Linux for 2 years.. Total 3 years..
    age? 18.. yes i have problems with my mind..

asus-linux.blogspot.com

Beans

Re: :\

Quote Originally Posted by canceLinux View Post
    Sure you should localizate system to your language but, doesn't kurdish come from arabic languages family?
    No, Kurdish belongs to the Indo-European language family. That means, it is closer to English than to Turkish or Arabic in grammar and morphology. If you like, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_language

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast