Thread: Huh?

Beans

Huh?

Hi KiwiNZ...

I don't understand the logic of how some pretty snotty, rude posts survive on here, such as post #44 here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=320165&page=5

but yet, the same kind of insults here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=323257

get sent to jail fairly soon.

Please elighten me here.

Best Regards...

Beans

Re: Huh?

As much as staff would like to be able to see every post with in minutes of posting the reality is, it is just not possible in a forum of this size.

This is why we have the "report post" button. The staff look at these very quickly. I would encourage members to use it.
    This account is not active.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNZ View Post
    As much as staff would like to be able to see every post with in minutes of posting the reality is, it is just not possible in a forum of this size.

This is why we have the "report post" button. The staff look at these very quickly. I would encourage members to use it.
    I did....and nothing happened. That was, I think, two days ago.

Best Regards...

Beans

The report had been seen and a staff member issued a warning for the post . If you look at the bottom right hand corner you will see a yellow box beside the edit button . That indicates that an infraction notice had been issued.

Having said that I consider the post as been inappropriate and not what we like to see here so I have moved the post to the jail.

I hope this resolves this for you and thankyou for taking the time to raise the issue.
    This account is not active.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNZ View Post
    The report had been seen and a staff member issued a warning for the post . If you look at the bottom right hand corner you will see a yellow box beside the edit button . That indicates that an infraction notice had been issued.

Having said that I consider the post as been inappropriate and not what we like to see here so I have moved the post to the jail.

I hope this resolves this for you and thankyou for taking the time to raise the issue.
    Ah, ok, I didn't know about the yellow box. Thank you!

Best Regards...