Thread: Welcome macogw (Mackenzie) as NU Ubuntu Team co-Administrator and Forum Moderator

Beans

Welcome macogw (Mackenzie) as NU Ubuntu Team co-Administrator and Forum Moderator

It brings me great pleasure to announce...macogw (Mackenzie) as the new NU Ubuntu Team co-Administrator and the forum moderator....

I have come to know and trust Mackenzie very deeply and find a excitement and enthusiasm I have yet seen unmatched....her technical Linux skills are simply outstanding....she will be instremental in recruiting and building the NU Ubuntu Team....

please give a warm welcome to Mackenzie to the NU Ubuntu Team....she will help lead us into a viable LoCo Team that will coordinate with all existing LoCo teams in our region to become effective distributers, educators, and innovators.

Mackenzie you are not only one of the coolest persons I know...but you are a outstanding Linux/Ubuntu user....and you play Bass Guitar!

I Thank you for helping me to plan and co-lead the NU Ubuntu Team.

Jozef
    Last edited by RAV TUX; December 17th, 2006 at 05:50 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    The Feisty Fawn Testing

Re: Welcome macogw (Mackenzie) as NU Ubuntu Team co-Administrator and Forum Moderator

Welcome!!!

I know I don't moderate here, but I admin a decent amount in the Xubuntu world (with help of my very respected and esteemed co-admins of course) and would graciously like to extend my personal "Welcome to the Ubuntu admin team!"

Also, I swear on everything that is holy to the penguin that this isn't meant to be sexist, but I really like to see female involvement in open source. There just simply isn't enough of it around and I am very happy to hear of such female involvement. Cheers!

/me

Beans

Re: Welcome macogw (Mackenzie) as NU Ubuntu Team co-Administrator and Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion View Post
    Welcome!!!

I know I don't moderate here, but I admin a decent amount in the Xubuntu world (with help of my very respected and esteemed co-admins of course) and would graciously like to extend my personal "Welcome to the Ubuntu admin team!"

Also, I swear on everything that is holy to the penguin that this isn't meant to be sexist, but I really like to see female involvement in open source. There just simply isn't enough of it around and I am very happy to hear of such female involvement. Cheers!

/me
    maxamillion,

Your well wishes are honored and appreciated.

RAV TUX
    (Jozef)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Welcome to the Ubuntu Forums, Mackenzie

I'm sure that Jozef's esteem of you is more than justified

Regards

Alberto

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Jozef, I'm not that good with technical skills, I'm just better than I am with Windows Thanks everybody

LinuxChix | Linux User #432169 | Ubuntu User #8495 | IRC: maco @ irc.linuxchix.org or irc.freenode.net

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by macogw View Post
    Jozef, I'm not that good with technical skills, I'm just better than I am with Windows
    ...me too.

Beans

This is an excellent example of why am impressed btw....

This is a classic easy solution to a users problem:

Re: How to install with a non-bootable CD?
    Quote Originally Posted by macogw View Post
    honestly, i'd just shove the hard drive into another computer, install the OS, and shove it back into the one you want it to be in.
    http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthre...21#post1884521

I love this response
    Last edited by RAV TUX; December 17th, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Welcome to the Ubuntu Forums, Mackenzie.
    Advantages and Disadvantages of 64bit.(Plus install Guides)

‘In search of some small measure of peace, that we all seek, and few of us ever find.’