Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HOWTO: Install Aptana IDE

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Install Aptana IDE

The Aptana_IDE_Setup.bin is delete in all pages web!!!!!

:S

Where download Aptana_IDE_Setup.bin for installin???????????'

¿?¿?¿???

Sorry, no se Ingles!!!!!!!

:S

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I can't install the Subversive plug-in (I want to try it to see if it is not as buggy as subclipse). Where do I get the missing dependency "org.eclipse.ui" - anyone have an idea? It is not http://update.eclipse.org/updates/3.2/ ...

Thanks!

Beans

Install Aptana IDE on Hardy AMD64
    Hi,

I installed Aptana using the plugin over Eclipse 2.2 (eclipse-gcj 3.2.2-5ubuntu2).
    I was stuck on the following message:
    org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles [NS_InitXPCOM3 /usr/lib/firefox]

After having tried different solutions (using mozilla-gtk, libxul, changing the MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME), I found out that:
    * Even if you set MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME in the environment variable, it is then reset to another value in /usr/bin/eclipse startup script (most likely to /usr/lib/firefox).
    * if MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/xulrunner/ then it is working !

To make it work, I had to change slightly the /usr/bin/eclipse in order to point to the right folder ( /usr/lib/xulrunner/).

I hope this can help.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I got Aptana running with RadRails, ruby, gems and everything working perfectly on Intrepid Ibex. To do this I followed the instructions on this thread to get the JRE working, then I downloaded the Linux file from the Aptana website, and then I used a root console to run the program (I also created an executable with chmod to make it easier).

Only when I ran Aptana with a root console I was able to get the updates and plugins from their site, so now I have RadRails, the PHP plugin, the Iphone plugin, etc etc etc.

I have not been able to install the Aptana plugin in Eclipse, it gives me some odd error. If anybody knows why is that happening, please let me know.

Beans

While searching for Aptana Studio 3 installation and configuraton, i found the following blog:
    http://thomas.deuling.org/tag/aptana-studio/

Maybe it helps also other users

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by LaSlow View Post
    While searching for Aptana Studio 3 installation and configuraton, i found the following blog:
    http://thomas.deuling.org/tag/aptana-studio/

Maybe it helps also other users
    That doesn't help much, has anyone been able to install Aptana Studio 3 on 11.04 64bit?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234