Quote Originally Posted by Triblaze View Post
I used ConkyWizard to get mine, I've experimented with Conky, but in the end I just liked the aesthetic ConkyWizard gave me.

I need some help though, it's almost completely working, but there are a few things that need fixing.

First off, the temperature. The CPU temperature doesn't display anything, and the hard disk temperature displays two of them. I've tried cutting out lines and I'm sure that the hard disk line is generating two temperatures and it's not a spacing issue. At least I think. Taking out the CPU line displys two and taking out the hd line displays none.

Here's the code:
Code:
${GOTO 36}CPU:${GOTO 120}${execi 4 sensors | grep -A 0 'temp2' | cut -c15-18} ºC
${GOTO 36}Hard disk:${GOTO 120}${execi 4 sensors | grep -A 0 'temp1' | cut -c15-18} ºC
Also, if I wanted the Rhythmbox section to display the cover of the album from the song playing, how would I do that? That feature didn't come with the Rhythmbox script I got, but I figure I could manually add it with the ${image } tag. how do I find the location of whatever image Rhythmbox is currently displaying as the album cover?
type

Code:
sensors
into a terminal and that should help you figure out what is going on

you will see 2 entries for temp1, which is why you see 2 temps

have a look here for ways to get sensor info into conky
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...ostcount=18302