Page 1910 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 910141018101860190019081909191019111912192019602010 ... LastLast
Results 19,091 to 19,100 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Unity 5.0.0 has arrived in the ppas for testing...

Ubuntu 12.04 alpha / Conky 1.8.1 / ACYL / Unity 5.0 / nVidia 290.10 / Liquorix 3.1 kernel ( Click image to expand )

Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by 42dorian View Post
    Hey guys? Any chance I can get some help testing my Conky Mult-Desktop code? It still needs a lot of filling out in the KDE, Compiz, and several LUA departments.

The link is in my sig. Thanks in advance.

Plus, I think mrpeachy's old Calendar LUA scripts might solve that calendar alignment thing permanently. If you can figure out how to use one of, I believe it was wlorf who figured it out, Conky's Text-Area LUA Function calls to call a third or fourth function?

Just my 2 cents worth.
    give me a couple days and I can test out your multi-desktop code
    I'm a super power user

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by 42dorian View Post
    Hey guys? Any chance I can get some help testing my Conky Mult-Desktop code? It still needs a lot of filling out in the KDE, Compiz, and several LUA departments.

The link is in my sig. Thanks in advance.
    I tested your Multi-Desktop code using Fluxbox in Ubuntu 11.04.
    It works with one change to your standard method.
    I posted the detailed results in your thread to keep everything in one place.

Beans

i was wondering if anybody had a good, very simple looking minimalist(in design, not function) conky that could provide me with weather, gmail, and basic computer stats. like, just a simple unicolor conky with a transparent background and very simple unicolor graphics.
    Not asking anybody to make me one, but if somebody has one that would be sweet. Ive spent forever trying to figure out conky but i cant.
    Last edited by Jon13w; January 16th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon13w View Post
    i was wondering if anybody had a good, very simple looking minimalist(in design, not function) conky that could provide me with weather, gmail, and basic computer stats. like, just a simple unicolor conky with a transparent background and very simple unicolor graphics.
    Not asking anybody to make me one, but if somebody has one that would be sweet. Ive spent forever trying to figure out conky but i cant.
    I don't have one with all those features but you should look back a few pages in this thread to see what people have posted, you might be able to find something there.
    If you haven't seen theses pages before they explain what the different conky functions do and how to use them.

http://conky.sourceforge.net/variables.html
    http://conky.sourceforge.net/config_settings.html

I hope that helps you.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by arclance View Post
    I don't have one with all those features but you should look back a few pages in this thread to see what people have posted, you might be able to find something there.
    If you haven't seen theses pages before they explain what the different conky functions do and how to use them.

http://conky.sourceforge.net/variables.html
    http://conky.sourceforge.net/config_settings.html

I hope that helps you.
    Thanks a lot. Im pretty useless with stuff like this, so i dont foresee being able to make anything other than a black wall of text in the near future. In the meantime, if somebody had something cool that im looking for, it would be awesome and save me lots of time. I'm not asking somebody to make it for me, and i have and will continue to scroll through pages looking for cool stuff.

Beans

Wink Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by stinkeye View Post
    Does this computer have 4 cpus?
    If it only has 2, your config won't run.
    Run conky in the terminal to see the error.
    Thanks to everyone who replied. The machine that I originally used the config on had 4 cpus, but the machine I was attempting to use it on only has 1. I modified the code to only display the 1 CPU and conky is working now!

Beans

Thanks a lot. Im pretty useless with stuff like this, so i dont foresee being able to make anything other than a black wall of text in the near future. In the meantime, if somebody had something cool that im looking for, it would be awesome and save me lots of time. I'm not asking somebody to make it for me, and i have and will continue to scroll through pages looking for cool stuff.
    Back up one page -

Post 19087 has a basic system information conky - albeit for an 8 core cpu; and Post 19085 has standard weather. Start with those.

Beans

so this is my first real Arch build, based on ArchBang!
    i dont mean to post out of context but i have always posted my conkys here
    this will be like my 10th conky here its mostly Ubuntu and some Debian and Mint =)

i have always based my conkys on a nice tutorial i found a while ago
    credit to Tristam Green and fusion.fake

i have always preferred a minimalistic conky to a overly complex one

http://allforlinux.com/2008/12/conky...tor-for-linux/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cain071546; January 16th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
    i7 3770 - 8Gb - 750ti 2Gb

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    Unity 5.0.0 has arrived in the ppas for testing...

Ubuntu 12.04 alpha / Conky 1.8.1 / ACYL / Unity 5.0 / nVidia 290.10 / Liquorix 3.1 kernel ( Click image to expand )

Hi,

Awesome work man .Can you send me your conky configuration ?!
    Best Regards,
    Pressko

Page 1910 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 910141018101860190019081909191019111912192019602010 ... LastLast