Page 842 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 34274279283284084184284384485289294213421842 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Thanks for all your help, guys. I had a go with compiling Conky from source, which eventually worked, but I couldn't get the --enable-wlan option to work. But when I was using it and writing a new Conky, it all went a bit weird! Hard to describe, but basically, it wouldn't redraw the desktop, and if I moved my terminal window, it just drew all the frames on top of each other (a bit like when you won Solitaire on Windows...Remember that?!).

Anyway, I reinstalled 1.6.1, which I am aware takes me back to the stone age, but I can't be bothered with fiddling with it tonight! The only new feature I wanted was the ${image} tag anyway

So here's my new Conky for tonight...It's missing the weather, but that's because I want to tweak my conkyForecast for the 7-day forecast first...

My .conkyrc:
    Code:
    background no
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window no
    double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes
    text_buffer_size 2048
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders no
    use_spacer none
    minimum_size 1000 0
    alignment top_left
    gap_x 12
    gap_y 12
    uppercase no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont saxMono:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    default_color ffffff

TEXT
    ${font BMpinhole:size=24}${time %H}${voffset -7}${font BMpinhole:size=16}${time %M}${voffset 7}${font BMpinhole:size=10}${goto 118}${time %A}, ${time %d} ${time %B} ${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -28}${goto 118}${battery_bar 3,892 BAT1}
    ${voffset -5}${goto 118}${fs_bar 3,892 /}
    ${voffset 208}${cpubar cpu0 3,377}
    ${voffset -4}${font BMpinhole:size=10}CPU
    ${cpu cpu0} %${font}
    ${voffset -28}${goto 70}[[ ${top pid 1} ${top name 1}${goto 325}(${top cpu 1}) ]]
    ${goto 70}[[ ${top pid 2} ${top name 2}${goto 325}(${top cpu 2}) ]]
    ${goto 70}[[ ${top pid 3} ${top name 3}${goto 325}(${top cpu 3}) ]]
    ${goto 70}[[ ${top pid 4} ${top name 4}${goto 325}(${top cpu 4}) ]]
    ${voffset 150}${goto 655}${membar 3,355}
    ${goto 655}${voffset -4}${font BMpinhole:size=10}MEM
    ${goto 655}${memperc} %${font}
    ${voffset -28}${goto 725}[[ ${top_mem pid 1} ${top_mem name 1}${goto 946}(${top_mem mem 1}) ]]
    ${goto 725}[[ ${top_mem pid 2} ${top_mem name 2}${goto 946}(${top_mem mem 2}) ]]
    ${goto 725}[[ ${top_mem pid 3} ${top_mem name 3}${goto 946}(${top_mem mem 3}) ]]
    ${goto 725}[[ ${top_mem pid 4} ${top_mem name 4}${goto 946}(${top_mem mem 4}) ]]
    Screenshot 030809.jpg
    - Samsung R519 Silver - Dual-Boot Windows 7/Ubuntu 9.10 -
    - The Official Conky Blog - Follow conkynews on Twitter -
    - My Launchpad PPA -
    - My blog: My Little Desktop -

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

After trying a few other distro's and a few reformats later I'm back on Ubuntu
    Anyway's here's the new conky, nothing terribly special but gets the job done, I'll most likely play around with it more I'm sure ...heh

I'll post conkyrc, conkyrc2 and template (or anything else) if anyone's interested just ask. (being it's pretty basic I'm assuming the majority in here wouldn't have much of a problem reproducing this)

Damon

P.S. Yes I'm running the deluge script but currently transmission is running, I'm downloading something and when it's done transmission is toast
    The screenshot didn't come out anywhere near as good as it looks on my 42" LCD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Damon68; August 3rd, 2009 at 11:51 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I'm having some problems with my latest project so I thought I'd ask the experts. I am trying right now to split my conky up into multiple displays. The one that I am having the most trouble with is the "System" heading that is in the picture I have attached. I am trying to get that to run across the top of the screen, with each of the bits of information evenly spaced. I am having a lot of trouble because every time I try to do it the headings either overlap or are very oddly positioned. Any suggestions? Oh, and by the way, what does the "running" header that I have mean? And is there a way to display the load and temperature of my gpu?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Here is my freshly-made .conkyrc file:

http://unforgiven512.pastebin.com/fed17ad3

I hope it is useful to someone.

Screenshot:

Last edited by unforgiven512; August 4th, 2009 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Larger thumbnail, linkage.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Quote Originally Posted by londonali1010 View Post
    Guys,

I'm REAAALLLLY sorry (and quite embarrassed!)...Can someone puh-lease direct me to how to install the latest Conky? I know it's in this thread, but I've spent 3 days trying to find it and I want to tear my hair out! I think I must be searching for the wrong thing

Thanks in advance!!!
    Guys, please don't confuse her with compiling and stuff. If she doesn't know how to install program, she certainly doesn't know how to compile one .

Ok, back to you. For repository version (the built-in one that is) of conky, just open your terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install conky
    After entering your password program will be installed.

If you really wish to get the latest version of certain software (including conky) head over to www.GetDeb.net.

Now all these configs people are posting are actually one file which conky reads.
    Code:
    /home/<login name>/.conky
    File does not exists and it doesn't come with program. You need to create it. So you can either start editor and save it there (please note the . in file name) or download someones config.

Hope this is a bit simpler.

Edit: Version on getdeb.net already has those additional switches included. All you need to do is install DEB file.
    Last edited by MeanEYE; August 4th, 2009 at 11:30 AM.
    RCF Group | http://rcf-group.com
    Sunflower file manager | http://code.google.com/p/sunflower-fm

Beans

if I do this right :s

Code:
    background no
    font Sans:size=8
    #xftfont Sans:size=10
    use_xft yes
    xftalpha 0.9
    update_interval 1.5
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 220 5
    maximum_width 220
    draw_shades yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    default_color black
    default_shade_color grey
    default_outline_color green
    alignment bottom_right
    gap_x 12
    gap_y 35
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale no
    uppercase yes # set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase

TEXT
    ${color white}SYSTEM${color}${hr 1}

${color white}Hostna${color}me: $alignr$nodename
    ${color white}Kernel${color}: $alignr$kernel
    ${color white}Uptime${color}: $alignr$uptime
    ${color white}Temp:${color} ${alignr}${acpitemp}C

${color white}CPU:${color} ${alignr}${freq} MHz
    ${color white}Pr${color}ocesses: ${alignr}$processes ($running_processes running)
    Load: ${alignr}$loadavg

CPU1 ${alignr}${cpu cpu1}%
    ${cpubar 4 cpu1}

Ram ${alignr}$mem / $memmax ($memperc%)
    ${membar 4}
    swap ${alignr}$swap / $swapmax ($swapperc%)
    ${swapbar 4}

Highest CPU $alignr CPU% MEM%
    ${top name 1}$alignr${top cpu 1}${top mem 1}
    ${top name 2}$alignr${top cpu 2}${top mem 2}
    ${top name 3}$alignr${top cpu 3}${top mem 3}

Highest MEM $alignr CPU% MEM%
    ${top_mem name 1}$alignr${top_mem cpu 1}${top_mem mem 1}
    ${top_mem name 2}$alignr${top_mem cpu 2}${top_mem mem 2}
    ${top_mem name 3}$alignr${top_mem cpu 3}${top_mem mem 3}

${color black}Filesystem ${hr 1}${color}

Root: ${alignr}${fs_free /} / ${fs_size /}
    ${fs_bar 4 /}

${color black}NETWORK ${hr 1}${color}

Down ${downspeed eth0} k/s ${alignr}Up ${upspeed eth0} k/s
    ${downspeedgraph eth0 25,107} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 25,107}
    Total ${totaldown eth0} ${alignr}Total ${totalup eth0}
    Last edited by ToyImp; August 4th, 2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: I failed at the image link :s

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by ToyImp View Post
    if I do this right :s

I like how the font color changes to match the background.
    I have a strong hatred of KDE

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by easybake View Post
    I like how the font color changes to match the background.
    Thanks =)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Quote Originally Posted by idigchess View Post
    I'm having some problems with my latest project so I thought I'd ask the experts. I am trying right now to split my conky up into multiple displays. The one that I am having the most trouble with is the "System" heading that is in the picture I have attached. I am trying to get that to run across the top of the screen, with each of the bits of information evenly spaced. I am having a lot of trouble because every time I try to do it the headings either overlap or are very oddly positioned. Any suggestions? Oh, and by the way, what does the "running" header that I have mean? And is there a way to display the load and temperature of my gpu?
    I'd suggest using separate config files for separate windows and then you can use --display parameter:
    Code:
    -X, --display=DISPLAY     X11 display to use
    If that doesn't help or you are not using your monitors as separate displays, try using Devils Pie. It's a great little proggie which will allow you to move things around and do some other great things. I am not quite sure how to differentiate 2 conky windows with devils pie but if you wish I can try and find out!

Edit: In order to display your GPU temp and load your drive needs to support those functions. Can you give us your graphics card manufacturer. Am guessing it's nVidia since I've already read somewhere about the same "issue".
    Last edited by MeanEYE; August 4th, 2009 at 11:27 AM.
    RCF Group | http://rcf-group.com
    Sunflower file manager | http://code.google.com/p/sunflower-fm

Beans

help anybody? as per my screenshot below,the conky time doesnt tally with Time and Date Settings.it updates like every 15-20 mins.also,whenever i change my wallpaper,the conky background doesnt match with the rest of the new wallpaper.how do I fix that?

here is my code:
    Code:
    # Use Xft?
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DejaVu Sans:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    text_buffer_size 2048

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 1

# This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    # Set to zero to run forever.
    total_run_times 0

# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type override
    #own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# Minimum size of text area
    minimum_size 180 0
    #maximum_width 200

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

# Draw borders around text
    draw_borders no

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0

# border margins
    border_margin 5

# border width
    border_width 1

# Default colors and also border colors
    default_color white
    #default_shade_color black
    #default_outline_color white
    own_window_colour white

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text
    # same thing as passing -x at command line
    gap_x 35
    gap_y 50

# Subtract file system buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes

# set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase
    uppercase no

# number of cpu samples to average
    # set to 1 to disable averaging
    cpu_avg_samples 2

# number of net samples to average
    # set to 1 to disable averaging
    net_avg_samples 2
    a
    # Force UTF8? note that UTF8 support required XFT
    override_utf8_locale yes

# Add spaces to keep things from moving about?  This only affects certain objects.
    use_spacer none

TEXT
    SYSTEM ${hr 2}
    ${voffset 2}${font OpenLogos:size=16}u${font}   Kernel:  ${alignr}${kernel}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}A${font}   CPU1: ${cpu cpu1}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu1 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}g${font}   RAM: $memperc% ${alignr}${membar 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}j${font}   SWAP: $swapperc% ${alignr}${swapbar 8,60}
    ${font StyleBats:size=16}q${font}   Uptime: ${alignr}${uptime}

DATE ${hr 2}
    ${alignc 35}${font Arial Black:size=26}${time %H:%M}${font}
    ${alignc}${time %A %d %B}
    ${voffset 4}${font RsbillsDng:size=14}O${font}${font DejaVu Sans Mono:size=8}${execpi 3600 DJS=`date +%_d`; cal -m | sed '1d' | sed '/./!d' | sed 's/$/                     /' | fold -w 21 | sed -n '/^.\{21\}/p' | sed 's/^/${alignc} /' | sed /" $DJS "/s/" $DJS "/" "'${color FCAF3E}'"$DJS"'${color0}'" "/}${font}

HD ${hr 2}
    ${voffset 4}${font Pie charts for maps:size=14}7${font}   ${voffset -5}Root:
    ${voffset 4}${fs_used /}/${fs_size /} ${alignr}${fs_bar 8,60 /}

NETWORK ${hr 2}
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route wlan0}
    ${voffset -6}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}O${font}   Up: ${upspeed wlan0} kb/s ${alignr}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 789E2D A7CC5C}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}U${font}   Down: ${downspeed wlan0} kb/s ${alignr}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 789E2D A7CC5C}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}N${font}   Upload: ${alignr}${totalup wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}T${font}   Download: ${alignr}${totaldown wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}Z${font}   Signal: ${wireless_link_qual wlan0}% ${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}a${font}   Local Ip: ${alignr}${addr wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}b${font}   Public Ip: ${alignr}${execi 1 ~/.scripts/ip.sh}
    ${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}
    ${voffset -6}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}O${font}   Up: ${upspeed eth0} kb/s ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,60 789E2D A7CC5C}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}U${font}   Down: ${downspeed eth0} kb/s ${alignr}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,60 789E2D A7CC5C}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}N${font}   Upload: ${alignr}${totalup eth0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}T${font}   Download: ${alignr}${totaldown eth0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}a${font}   Local Ip: ${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}b${font}   Public Ip: ${alignr}${execi 1 ~/.scripts/ip.sh}
    ${endif}${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth1}
    ${voffset -6}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}O${font}   Up: ${upspeed eth1} kb/s ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth1 8,60 789E2D A7CC5C}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}U${font}   Down: ${downspeed eth1} kb/s ${alignr}${downspeedgraph eth1 8,60 789E2D A7CC5C}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}N${font}   Upload: ${alignr}${totalup eth1}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}T${font}   Download: ${alignr}${totaldown eth1}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}a${font}   Local Ip: ${alignr}${addr eth1}
    ${endif}${else}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}4${font}   Network Unavailable
    ${endif}
    WEATHER ${hr 2}
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}
    ${voffset -10}${alignr 56}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=40}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=WF}${font}
    ${voffset -50}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}  ${voffset -38}${font Arial Black:size=26}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT}${font}

${voffset 0}${alignc 43}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USOH0212 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday} ${alignc 8}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday} ${alignc -29}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday} ${alignc -64}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=USOH0212 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${alignc 75}${font ConkyWeather:size=28}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DejaVu Sans:size=7}${alignc 48}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -14}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -40}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignr 6}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}${font}
    ${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}
    ${voffset -10}${alignr 56}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=40}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=WF}${font}
    ${voffset -50}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}  ${voffset -38}${font Arial Black:size=26}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT}${font}

${voffset 0}${alignc 43}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday} ${alignc 8}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday} ${alignc -29}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday} ${alignc -64}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location= SNXX0001--datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${alignc 75}${font ConkyWeather:size=28}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DejaVu Sans:size=7}${alignc 48}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -14}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --imperial --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -40}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --imperial --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignr 6}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}${font}
    ${endif}${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth1}
    ${voffset -50}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}  ${voffset -38}${font Arial Black:size=26}${execi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001--datatype=HT}${font}

${voffset 0}${alignc 43}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday} ${alignc 8}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday} ${alignc -29}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday} ${alignc -64}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --locationSNXX0001= --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${font DejaVu Sans:size=7}${alignc 48}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001--datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -14}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignc -40}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3} ${alignr 6}${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}/${execpi 600 conkyForecast --location=SNXX0001 --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3}${font}
    ${endif}${else}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}4${font}   Weather Unavailable
    ${endif}
    RSS ${HR 2}
    ${voffset 4}BBC (USA)
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/americas/rss.xml 60 item_title 0}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/americas/rss.xml 60 item_title 1}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/americas/rss.xml 60 item_title 2}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/americas/rss.xml 60 item_title 3}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/americas/rss.xml 60 item_title 4}
    ${voffset 4}BBC (UK)
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/uk_news/rss.xml 60 item_title 0}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/uk_news/rss.xml 60 item_title 1}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/uk_news/rss.xml 60 item_title 2}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/uk_news/rss.xml 60 item_title 3}
    ${offset 4}$color2 >$color4${rss http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/uk_news/rss.xml 60 item_title 4}

Page 842 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 34274279283284084184284384485289294213421842 ... LastLast