Page 553 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5345350354355155255355455556360365310531553 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by glennzo View Post
    Thank you. I found it right after I posed the question. I'm guilty of not searching before asking, especially since it was so easy to find.
    The script found in the above link is a little old, the up-to-date script and details on it can be found here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=869328

You can install the script and supporting fonts etc via apt-get...just read the instructions in the conkyForecast thread

Or just follow the "My Conky Scripts" link in my sig for all the various conky scripts I've created

Cheers

Beans

[QUOTE=Bakkoda;6649610]Been scrounging around for a way to display Soccer standing via conky. I found a small site that does flash widgets for your website. Well I used the XML input for the flash and voila. After a hackish perl parsing (not a coder ) I got what I wanted.

[/code]

Ha! I was thinking I wanted the EXACT same thing this very day. I have the Villa / Wigan game on in the background while I configure my conky.

Cheers -- this is fantastic.

-Chow

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I just got my own set up. but my temperature readings aren't working. in windows i was getting all my readings through speedfan.

Beans

Having a problem with my conky. The battery part is displaying 0% even though it is full. Any ideas what to change, the device I use is in my sig (the Conky is for CrunchBang Linux)?

This is the conky I used (thanks to omns for the script) and modified the network to work with my network setup. But I have no idea what to do for battery. Also how can I get the time to show in non-24hr format? Thanks in advance.

Code:
    # Use Xft?
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DejaVu Sans:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    text_buffer_size 2048

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 4

# This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    # Set to zero to run forever.
    total_run_times 0

# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# Minimum size of text area
    minimum_size 180 0
    #maximum_width 200

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

# Draw borders around text
    draw_borders no

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0

# border margins
    border_margin 5

# border width
    border_width 1

# Default colors and also border colors
    default_color grey
    #default_shade_color black
    #default_outline_color grey
    own_window_colour grey

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text
    # same thing as passing -x at command line
    gap_x 35
    gap_y 25

# Subtract file system buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers yes

# set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase
    uppercase no

# number of cpu samples to average
    # set to 1 to disable averaging
    cpu_avg_samples 2

# number of net samples to average
    net_avg_samples 2

# Force UTF8? note that UTF8 support required XFT
    override_utf8_locale yes

# Add spaces to keep things from moving about?  This only affects certain objects.
    use_spacer none

TEXT
    SYSTEM ${hr 2}
    ${alignc 10}${font Arial Black:size=12}omns${font}
    ${alignc}smile, breathe and go slowly

Kernel:  ${alignr}${kernel}
    CPU1: ${cpu cpu1}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu1 8,70}
    CPU2: ${cpu cpu2}% ${alignr}${cpubar cpu2 8,70}
    RAM: $memperc% ${alignr}${membar 8,70}
    SWAP: $swapperc% ${alignr}${swapbar 8,70}
    Battery: ${battery_percent BAT0}% ${alignr}${battery_bar 8,70 BAT0}
    Uptime: ${alignr}${uptime}

${alignc 10}${font Arial Black:size=12}${time %H:%M}${font}
    ${alignc}${time %A %d %B %Y}

HD ${hr 2}
    Root:
    ${voffset 4}${fs_used /}/${fs_size /} ${alignr}${fs_bar 8,70 /}
    Home:
    ${voffset 4}${fs_used /home}/${fs_size /home} ${alignr}${fs_bar 8,70 /home}

NETWORK ${hr 2}${if_existing /proc/net/route wlan0}
    Up: ${upspeed wlan0} kb/s ${alignr}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,70 BEBEBE BEBEBE}
    Down: ${downspeed wlan0} kb/s ${alignr}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,70 BEBEBE BEBEBE}
    Upload: ${alignr}${totalup wlan0}
    Download: ${alignr}${totaldown wlan0}
    Signal: ${wireless_link_qual wlan0}% ${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 8,70 wlan0}
    Local Ip: ${alignr}${addr wlan0}
    ${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}
    Up: ${upspeed eth0} kb/s ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,70 789E2D A7CC5C}
    Down: ${downspeed eth0} kb/s ${alignr}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,70 789E2D A7CC5C}
    Upload: ${alignr}${totalup eth0}
    Download: ${alignr}${totaldown eth0}
    Local Ip: ${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${endif}${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth1}
    Up: ${upspeed eth1} kb/s ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth1 8,70 789E2D A7CC5C}
    Down: ${downspeed eth1} kb/s ${alignr}${downspeedgraph eth1 8,70 789E2D A7CC5C}
    Upload: ${alignr}${totalup eth1}
    Download: ${alignr}${totaldown eth1}
    Local Ip: ${alignr}${addr eth1}
    ${endif}${else}
    ${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=14}4${font}   Network Unavailable
    ${endif}

PROCESSES ${hr 2}
    NAME $alignr PID    CPU
    ${top name 1} $alignr ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1}
    ${top name 2} $alignr ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2}
    ${top name 3} $alignr ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3}
    ${top name 4} $alignr ${top pid 4} ${top cpu 4}
    ${top name 5} $alignr ${top pid 5} ${top cpu 5}
    ${top name 6} $alignr ${top pid 6} ${top cpu 6}
    ${top name 7} $alignr ${top pid 7} ${top cpu 7}
    ${top name 8} $alignr ${top pid 8} ${top cpu 8}

Beans
    Hidden!

Some minor tinkering after a clean install of Xubuntu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ddnev45; February 1st, 2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: different screenshot
    The mark of an honest man ... is that he means what he says and knows what he means.
    A.R.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (testing)

Quote Originally Posted by boost3d23 View Post
    Code:
    Battery: ${battery_percent BAT0}% ${alignr}${battery_bar 8,70 BAT0}
    Are you sure you need that BAT0 stuff? All I have, working like a charm, is as follows:
    Code:
    ${battery_percent} % $battery_bar
    (And even this has some redundant elements: you could remove from my exemplary line either the curved brackets ({}) or the space before the percent sign (%).)
    Last edited by Piraja; February 1st, 2009 at 12:23 AM.
    I never use smilies, but there are exceptions that prove the rule [Hey, how do I disable showing colon & parenthesis as an emoticon in my signature?]
    Now playing: Last.fm

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Messyhair42 View Post
    I just got my own set up. but my temperature readings aren't working. in windows i was getting all my readings through speedfan.
    Hi Messyhair42,

Show us your conky file.
    Did you install lm-sensors and hddtemp?

Have a nice day.
    Bruce

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Piraja View Post
    Are you sure you need that BAT0 stuff? All I have, working like a charm, is as follows:
    Code:
    ${battery_percent} % $battery_bar
    (And even this has some redundant elements: you could remove from my exemplary line either the curved brackets ({}) or the space before the percent sign (%).)
    I guess I needed it. I had to add BAT1 instead of BAT0, and it worked.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Code:
    # set to yes if you want Conky to be forked in the background
    background no

cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2

out_to_console no

# X font when Xft is disabled, you can pick one with program xfontsel
    #font 7x12
    #font 6x10
    #font 7x13
    #font 8x13
    #font 7x12
    #font *mintsmild.se*
    #font -*-*-*-*-*-*-34-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    #font -artwiz-snap-normal-r-normal-*-*-100-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

# Use Xft?
    use_xft yes

# Xft font when Xft is enabled
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=8

own_window_transparent no
    #own_window_colour hotpink
    # Text alpha when using Xft
    xftalpha 0.8

on_bottom yes

# mail spool
    mail_spool $MAIL

update_interval 1
    own_window yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar
    own_window_type override

double_buffer yes

minimum_size 260 5
    maximum_width 260

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

draw_borders no

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders no

# border margins
    border_margin 4

# border width
    border_width 1

default_color white
    default_shade_color white
    default_outline_color white

#alignment top_left
    #minimum_size 10 10
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 70
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Add spaces to keep things from moving about?  This only affects certain objects.
    use_spacer no

no_buffers yes

uppercase no

# none, xmms, bmp, audacious, infopipe (default is none)
    xmms_player bmp

# boinc (seti) dir
    # seti_dir /opt/seti

# Possible variables to be used:
    #
    #      Variable         Arguments                  Description                
    #  acpiacadapter                     ACPI ac adapter state.                   
    #  acpifan                           ACPI fan state                           
    #  acpitemp                          ACPI temperature.                        
    #  adt746xcpu                        CPU temperature from therm_adt746x       
    #  adt746xfan                        Fan speed from therm_adt746x             
    #  battery           (num)           Remaining capasity in ACPI or APM        
    #                                    battery. ACPI battery number can be      
    #                                    given as argument (default is BAT0).     
    #  buffers                           Amount of memory buffered                
    #  cached                            Amount of memory cached                  
    #  color             (color)         Change drawing color to color            
    #  cpu                               CPU usage in percents                    
    #  cpubar            (height)        Bar that shows CPU usage, height is      
    #                                    bar's height in pixels                   
    #  downspeed         net             Download speed in kilobytes              
    #  downspeedf        net             Download speed in kilobytes with one     
    #                                    decimal                                  
    #  exec              shell command   Executes a shell command and displays    
    #                                    the output in torsmo. warning: this      
    #                                    takes a lot more resources than other    
    #                                    variables. I'd recommend coding wanted   
    #                                    behaviour in C and posting a patch :-).  
    #  execi             interval, shell Same as exec but with specific interval. 
    #                    command         Interval can't be less than              
    #                                    update_interval in configuration.        
    #  fs_bar            (height), (fs)  Bar that shows how much space is used on 
    #                                    a file system. height is the height in   
    #                                    pixels. fs is any file on that file      
    #                                    system.                                  
    #  fs_free           (fs)            Free space on a file system available    
    #                                    for users.                               
    #  fs_free_perc      (fs)            Free percentage of space on a file       
    #                                    system available for users.              
    #  fs_size           (fs)            File system size                         
    #  fs_used           (fs)            File system used space                   
    #  hr                (height)        Horizontal line, height is the height in 
    #                                    pixels                                   
    #  i2c               (dev), type, n  I2C sensor from sysfs (Linux 2.6). dev   
    #                                    may be omitted if you have only one I2C  
    #                                    device. type is either in (or vol)       
    #                                    meaning voltage, fan meaning fan or temp 
    #                                    meaning temperature. n is number of the  
    #                                    sensor. See /sys/bus/i2c/devices/ on     
    #                                    your local computer.                     
    #  kernel                            Kernel version                           
    #  loadavg           (1), (2), (3)   System load average, 1 is for past 1     
    #                                    minute, 2 for past 5 minutes and 3 for   
    #                                    past 15 minutes.                         
    #  machine                           Machine, i686 for example                
    #  mails                             Mail count in mail spool. You can use    
    #                                    program like fetchmail to get mails from 
    #                                    some server using your favourite         
    #                                    protocol. See also new_mails.            
    #  mem                               Amount of memory in use                  
    #  membar            (height)        Bar that shows amount of memory in use   
    #  memmax                            Total amount of memory                   
    #  memperc                           Percentage of memory in use              
    #  new_mails                         Unread mail count in mail spool.         
    #  nodename                          Hostname                                 
    #  outlinecolor      (color)         Change outline color                     
    #  pre_exec          shell command   Executes a shell command one time before 
    #                                    torsmo displays anything and puts output 
    #                                    as text.                                 
    #  processes                         Total processes (sleeping and running)   
    #  running_processes                 Running processes (not sleeping),        
    #                                    requires Linux 2.6                       
    #  shadecolor        (color)         Change shading color                     
    #  stippled_hr       (space),        Stippled (dashed) horizontal line        
    #                    (height)        
    #  swapbar           (height)        Bar that shows amount of swap in use     
    #  swap                              Amount of swap in use                    
    #  swapmax                           Total amount of swap                     
    #  swapperc                          Percentage of swap in use                
    #  sysname                           System name, Linux for example           
    #  time              (format)        Local time, see man strftime to get more 
    #                                    information about format                 
    #  totaldown         net             Total download, overflows at 4 GB on     
    #                                    Linux with 32-bit arch and there doesn't 
    #                                    seem to be a way to know how many times  
    #                                    it has already done that before torsmo   
    #                                    has started.                             
    #  totalup           net             Total upload, this one too, may overflow 
    #  updates                           Number of updates (for debugging)        
    #  upspeed           net             Upload speed in kilobytes                
    #  upspeedf          net             Upload speed in kilobytes with one       
    #                                    decimal                                  
    #  uptime                            Uptime                                   
    #  uptime_short                      Uptime in a shorter format               
    #
    #  seti_prog                         Seti@home current progress
    #  seti_progbar      (height)        Seti@home current progress bar
    #  seti_credit                       Seti@hoome total user credit

# variable is given either in format $variable or in ${variable}. Latter
    # allows characters right after the variable and must be used in network
    # stuff because of an argument
    #${font Dungeon:style=Bold:pixelsize=10}I can change the font as well
    #${font Verdana:size=10}as many times as I choose
    #${font Perry:size=10}Including UTF-8,
    # stuff after 'TEXT' will be formatted on screen
    #${font Grunge:size=12}${time %a  %b  %d}${alignr -25}${time %k:%M}

TEXT
    ${color #0077ff}$sysname $kernel $machine - $nodename 

${color #0077ff}Uptime:${color lightgrey} $uptime ${color #0077ff} Load:${color lightgrey} $loadavg

${color #0077ff}${execi 1000 cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'model name' | sed -e 's/model name.*: //'} ${color lightgrey}${freq_dyn}Mhz
    ${color #0077ff}Usage:${color #0077ff} ${color lightgrey}${cpu}% ${color #0077ff}${cpubar}
    ${color #0077ff}${cpugraph 000000 0077ff}
    ${color #0077ff}Proces:${color lightgrey} $processes  ${color #0077ff}Run:${color lightgrey} $running_processes ${color #0077ff}CPU:${color lightgrey} ${i2c temp 2}C${color lightgrey} ${color #0077ff}MB:${color lightgrey} ${i2c temp 1}C

${color #0077ff}RAM:${color lightgrey} $mem/$memmax - $memperc% ${alignr}${color #0077ff}${membar 5,110}
    ${color #0077ff}SWP:${color lightgrey} $swap/$swapmax - $swapperc% ${alignr}${color #0077ff}${swapbar 5,110}

${color #0077ff}HD IO: ${color lightgrey}${diskio} ${alignr}${color #0077ff}Temperature: ${color lightgrey}${execi 10 /home/admin/.bin/hddconky}C
    ${color #0077ff}${diskiograph 000000 0077ff}

${color #0077ff}Hard Disks:
    ${color #0077ff} Root ${color lightgrey}${fs_used /}/${fs_size /}${alignr}${color #0077ff}${fs_bar 5,120 /}
    ${color #0077ff} Home ${color lightgrey}${fs_used /home}/${fs_size /home}${alignr}${color #0077ff}${fs_bar 5,120 /home}
    ${color #0077ff} Data ${color lightgrey}${fs_used /media/data}/${fs_size /media/data}${alignr}${color #0077ff}${fs_bar 5,120 /media/data}

${color #0077ff}CPU Usage         PID     CPU%   MEM%
    ${color lightgrey} ${top name 1} ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1} ${top mem 1}
    ${color #0077ff} ${top name 2} ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2} ${top mem 2}
    ${color #0077ff} ${top name 3} ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3} ${top mem 3}
    ${color #0077ff}Mem Usage
    ${color lightgrey} ${top_mem name 1} ${top_mem pid 1} ${top_mem cpu 1} ${top_mem mem 1}
    ${color #0077ff} ${top_mem name 2} ${top_mem pid 2} ${top_mem cpu 2} ${top_mem mem 2}
    ${color #0077ff} ${top_mem name 3} ${top_mem pid 3} ${top_mem cpu 3} ${top_mem mem 3}

${color #0077ff}Network: ${color lightgrey}${addr eth0}

${color #0077ff}Down:${color lightgrey} ${downspeed eth0} k/s $alignr${color #0077ff} Up:${color lightgrey} ${upspeed eth0} k/s
    ${color #0077ff}${downspeedgraph eth0 27,120 000000 0077ff 180} $alignr${color #0077ff}${upspeedgraph eth0 27,120 000000 0077ff 25}
    ${color lightgrey}${totaldown eth0}           $alignr${color lightgrey}${totalup eth0}

${color #0077ff}Port(s)${alignr}#Connections
    ${color #0077ff}Inbound: ${color lightgrey}${tcp_portmon 1 32767 count}  ${color #0077ff}Outbound: ${color lightgrey}${tcp_portmon 32768 61000 count}${alignr}${color #0077ff}Total: ${color lightgrey}${tcp_portmon 1 65535 count}

${color #0077ff}Inbound Connection ${alignr} Local Service/Port${color lightgrey}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 0} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 0}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 1} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 1}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 2} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 2}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 3} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 3}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 4} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 4}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 5} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 5}
     ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 rhost 6} ${alignr} ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 lservice 6}
    it's one i found on the very first page of this thread.

Beans

Screenshot.png

Code:
    #CONKY
    # set to yes if you want Conky to be forked in the background
    background yes

# X font when Xft is disabled, you can pick one with program xfontsel
    #font 5x7
    #font 6x10
    #font 7x13
    #font 8x13
    #font 9x15
    #font *mintsmild.se*
    #font -*-*-*-*-*-*-34-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

# Use Xft?
    use_xft yes

# Xft font when Xft is enabled
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=8

# Text alpha when using Xft
    xftalpha 0.8

# Print everything to stdout?
    # out_to_console no

# MPD host/port
    # mpd_host localhost
    # mpd_port 6600
    # mpd_password tinker_bell

# Print everything to console?
    # out_to_console no

# mail spool
    mail_spool $MAIL

update_interval 3.0

# This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    # Set to zero to run forever.
    total_run_times 0

own_window yes

# If own_window is yes, you may use type normal, desktop or override
    own_window_type normal

# Use pseudo transparency with own_window?

# If own_window_transparent is set to no, you can set the background colour here
    # own_window_colour black

# If own_window is yes, these window manager hints may be used
    #own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar

double_buffer yes

minimum_size 280 5

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades yes

# Draw outlines?
    draw_outline no

draw_borders yes

# Draw borders around graphs
    draw_graph_borders yes

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 8

# border margins
    border_margin 4

# border width
    border_width 0

default_color white
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black

#alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right
    #alignment none

# same thing as passing -x at command line
    gap_x 5
    gap_y 55

no_buffers yes

uppercase no

# number of cpu samples to average
    cpu_avg_samples 2

# number of net samples to average
    net_avg_samples 2

# Force UTF8? note that UTF8 support required XFT
    override_utf8_locale no

use_spacer none

# Allow each port monitor to track at most this many connections (if 0 or not set, default is 256)
    #max_port_monitor_connections 256

# Maximum number of special things, e.g. fonts, offsets, aligns, etc.
    #max_specials 512

# Maximum size of buffer for user text, i.e. below TEXT line.
    #max_user_text 16384

# Timing interval for music player thread, e.g. mpd, audacious
    #music_player_interval (update_interval is default)

# variable is given either in format $variable or in ${variable}. Latter
    # allows characters right after the variable and must be used in network
    # stuff because of an argument

# stuff after 'TEXT' will be formatted on screen

TEXT
    ${color green}$nodename - ${color green}$sysname ${color green}$kernel on ${color green}$machine
    ${color lightgrey}Uptime:$color $uptime ${color lightgrey}- Load:$color $loadavg
    ${color lightgrey}CPU Usage:${color #cc2222} $cpu% ${cpubar}
    ${color lightgrey}CPU Temp:${color #cc2222} ${acpitemp}${color}c ${color red}${acpitempf}${color}f
    ${color lightgrey}RAM Usage:$color $mem/$memmax - $memperc% ${membar}
    ${color lightgrey}Swap Usage:$color $swap/$swapmax - $swapperc% ${swapbar}
    ${color lightgrey}Processes:$color $processes  ${color grey}Running:$color $running_processes
    ${color lightgrey}File systems:
     / $color${fs_used /}/${fs_size /} ${fs_bar /}
    ${color #ddaa00}Port(s)${alignr}#Connections   
    $color Inbound: ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 count}  Outbound: ${tcp_portmon 32768 61000 count}${alignr}ALL: ${tcp_portmon 1 65535 count}
    ${color lightgrey}Battery:${color white}${battery}${color green}${battery_bar}
    Very compact, simple, yet tells me everything I want to know.

Page 553 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5345350354355155255355455556360365310531553 ... LastLast