Page 2288 of 2327 FirstFirst ... 12881788218822382278228622872288228922902298 ... LastLast
Results 22,871 to 22,880 of 23263

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by WinEunuchs2Unix View Post
    I adapted this to my Laptops's external TV resolution of 1368x768 - thanks a bunch

Some tweaking for your own setup:

o Remove the extra space behind "$machine "
    o Remove the two extra spaces behind "#processes "
    o Insert spaces in "$mem/$memmax" to get "$mem / $memmax"
    o To get correct memory usage bar change "${fs_bar" to "${membar". On the next line "${fs_bar" for Hard disk SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED.

I have a nagging feeling there was another tweak or two for your setup but I can't remember them. About half of your Run Configuration file I had to delete because they were irrelevant or unsupported on my setup. I expanded Top CPU Users from 4 to 5 and Top Memory Users from 3 to 5.

Many Thanks!
    Thank you I have change the things. I have don't see this things. Maybe you must change these for your network. I have these in use for show my network enp3s0, maybe you must change this to for you to eth0, take a look what you use for your network. When you know the extra tweaks let me know.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Quote Originally Posted by satshow2 View Post
    Thank you I have change the things. I have don't see this things. Maybe you must change these for your network. I have these in use for show my network enp3s0, maybe you must change this to for you to eth0, take a look what you use for your network. When you know the extra tweaks let me know.
    You're welcome.

For my wifi I changed emp3s0 to wlan4. On the laptop there is no vnstat to collect historical network statistics so I deleted all those lines.

Your column of Memory percentages do not line up properly under the column of CPU percentages because of extra spaces so change:

Code:
    ${top_mem name 1}${goto 115} ${top_mem pid 1}${goto 160} ${top_mem cpu 1}${goto 205} ${top_mem mem 1}
    to:
    Code:
    ${top_mem name 1}${goto 115}${top_mem pid 1}${goto 160}${top_mem cpu 1}${goto 205}${top_mem mem 1}
    Also the network speed reads as "KiB k/s" so you can change " k/s" to "/s".

That's all I can remember.

Beans

Thank you. I have make the changes here. I have 1 question about vnstat. I don't see any date in the conky by aug 2014. When I take a loot in the terminal I see there info by aug.
    Why is there no date in the conky by the month? I use vnstat about 2 weeks I think.

And also 1 question. When you see networkbar down nicely on the left above are only up stands at the back of the networkbar. How do I get up too on the left above the networkbar?
    Last edited by satshow2; August 13th, 2014 at 01:35 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

@satshow2: I've never used "vnstat" until 5 minutes ago when I downloaded it. If you post the question in the Ubuntu Forums / DE (Desktop Environment) section I think someone will answer you if they don't do it here.

As far as the Network up speed and down speed my screen has changed drastically from yours. Sorry I don't understand your problem. I've attached a picture with Conky on the right hand side. Can you point out in my picture what isn't working in yours?

A question I have for the local experts:

Conky (as does "top" and "htop") shows "chrome" as the top 5 CPU processes and top 5 memory hogs. Is there anyway of summarizing "chrome" into a single entry in Conky so I can see the next 4 processes?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

It is work here but what I mean you see the swap bar at the botton almost.
    You see there under Down and Up. Up is show at the end of the line with ${alignr} and Down is at the begin of the line. You see the under the bar with down at begin and by the other bar up at the end of the second bar. Now is my question can up also show at the begin of the bar.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by CantankRus View Post
    Make a copy of your original and try this one where I resized the network graphs and moved them up.
    Code:
    #==============================================================================
    #                               conkyrc_seamod
    # Date    : 05/02/2012
    # Author  : SeaJey
    # Version : v0.1
    # License : Distributed under the terms of GNU GPL version 2 or later
    # 
    # This version is a modification of conkyrc_lunatico wich is modification of conkyrc_orange
    # 
    # conkyrc_orange:    http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=137503&forumpage=0
    # conkyrc_lunatico:  http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=142884
    #==============================================================================

background yes
    update_interval 1

cpu_avg_samples 1
    net_avg_samples 2
    temperature_unit celsius

double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes
    text_buffer_size 2048

gap_x 15
    gap_y 40
    minimum_size 300 750
    maximum_width 350

own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_argb_visual no
    own_window_colour 000000
    own_window_argb_value 0
    own_window_hints undecorate,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager,below

border_inner_margin 0
    border_outer_margin 0
    alignment top_right

draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders no

override_utf8_locale yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont caviar dreams:size=10
    xftalpha 0.5
    uppercase no

# Defining colors
    default_color FFFFFF
    # Shades of Gray
    color1 DDDDDD
    color2 AAAAAA
    color3 888888
    # Orange
    color4 EF5A29
    # Green
    color5 77B753

# Loading lua script for drawning rings
    lua_load ./seamod_rings.lua
    lua_draw_hook_post main

## System information using conky capabilities

# Header with base system info
    own_window_argb_value 0
    own_window_colour 000000
    TEXT
    ${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:bold}${color4}SYSTEM ${hr 2}
    ${offset 15}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color1}$sysname $kernel
    ${offset 15}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color1}$nodename
    ${offset 15}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color1}Uptime: $uptime

# Showing CPU Graph
    ${voffset 20}
    ${offset 120}${cpugraph 40,183 666666 666666}${voffset -25}
    ${offset 90}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:bold}${color5}CPU
    # Showing TOP 5 CPU-consumers
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color4}${top name 1}${alignr}${top cpu 1}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color1}${top name 2}${alignr}${top cpu 2}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color2}${top name 3}${alignr}${top cpu 3}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color3}${top name 4}${alignr}${top cpu 4}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color3}${top name 5}${alignr}${top cpu 5}%

#Showing memory part with TOP 5
    ${voffset 40}
    ${offset 90}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:bold}${color5}MEM
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color4}${top_mem name 1}${alignr}${top_mem mem 1}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color1}${top_mem name 2}${alignr}${top_mem mem 2}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color2}${top_mem name 3}${alignr}${top_mem mem 3}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color3}${top_mem name 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 4}%
    ${offset 105}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:normal}${color3}${top_mem name 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 5}%

# Showing disk partitions: root, home and Data
    ${voffset 28}
    ${offset 90}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:bold}${color5}DISKS
    ${offset 120}${diskiograph 33,183 666666 666666}${voffset -30}
    ${voffset 20}
    ${offset 15}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}${color1}Free: ${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}${fs_free /}${alignr}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}Used: ${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}${fs_used /}
    ${offset 15}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}${color1}Free: ${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}${fs_free /home}${alignr}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}Used: ${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}${fs_used /home}
    ${offset 15}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}${color1}Free: ${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}${fs_free /media/Data}${alignr}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}Used: ${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}${fs_used /media/Data}

# Network data (my desktop have only LAN). ETHERNET ring is mostly useless but looks pretty, main info is in the graphs
    ${voffset 43}
    ${offset 90}${font Ubuntu:size=10,weight:bold}${color5}ETHERNET
    ${voffset -80}             
    ${offset 170}${color1}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}Up: ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}$color2${upspeed eth0} / ${totalup}
    ${offset 170}${upspeedgraph eth0 30,150 4B1B0C FF5C2B 100 -l}
    ${offset 170}${color1}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:bold}Down: ${alignr}${font Ubuntu:size=9,weight:normal}$color2${downspeed eth0} / ${totaldown}
    ${offset 170}${downspeedgraph eth0 30,150 324D23 77B753 100 -l}
    ${color4}${hr 2}
    this is the result, i think its too big

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie_James_A._At View Post
    this is the result, i think its too big
    You would have to resize the lua rings and then edit the entire conky config to suit.
    Your better off finding a more suitable config like the conky_light4core in conky manager.

Beans

After being away from Conky for awhile, yesterday I installed it again on my computer. For some strange reason, after awhile parts of the output gets all "muddy" like it's not erasing the previous output before painting the current output when everything refreshes. I'm attaching a screenshot and my .conkyrc file below. Hopefully someone smarter than me can tell me what's busted.

Thanks!

Chris
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Chris:

These people solved a similar problem here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2199202
    Last edited by WinEunuchs2Unix; August 15th, 2014 at 02:55 AM.

Beans

@WinEunuchs2Unix: Thanks for that link. I tried all of those suggestions but, alas, it's still doing it. I'll keep looking for a solution, and if I find one I'll post it here.

Thanks, again...

Chris

Page 2288 of 2327 FirstFirst ... 12881788218822382278228622872288228922902298 ... LastLast