Page 2123 of 2343 FirstFirst ... 1123162320232073211321212122212321242125213321732223 ... LastLast
Results 21,221 to 21,230 of 23425

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

  1. #21221
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by pressko View Post
    What do you say ? I do not get it

    Best Regards,
    Presian
    Oops not MICE: NICE

    Sometime I forget I'm not always talking with an English native.

    Phrase: adds a certain touch to it
    Means: it makes it nice, unique or special in some way.

  2. #21222
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFrog View Post
    I know it's basic, but it's my first attempt...
    A lot better than my first attempt.
    Well done.

    A tweak here, a tweak there, and you'll be addicted.

  3. #21223
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Beans
    78

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFrog View Post
    I know it's basic, but it's my first attempt...
    Well done !

  4. #21224
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Beans
    1

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    what is .conkyrc files use for?

  5. #21225
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Beans
    78

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by hnantnoon View Post
    what is .conkyrc files use for?
    This is the file with the body of the conky script. By default conky is looking for .conkyrc in your home dir for the code to execute.
    Last edited by pressko; December 16th, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

  6. #21226
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Beans
    78

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    It's my Finale... for now

    Code:
    ######################
    # - Conky settings - #
    ######################
    update_interval 2
    total_run_times 0
    net_avg_samples 2
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    
    imlib_cache_size 0
    double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes
    
    #####################
    # - Text settings - #
    #####################
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DroidSans:size=9
    xftalpha 0.1
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 1024
    
    #############################
    # - Window specifications - #
    #############################
    background yes
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_class conky-semi
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    #own_window_argb_visual yes
    #own_window_argb_value 255
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    out_to_ncurses no
    pad_percents 0
    border_inner_margin 4
    top_name_width 10
    use_spacer right
    
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 10
    gap_y 10
    minimum_size 350 740
    maximum_width 345
    
    
    #########################
    # - Graphics settings - #
    #########################
    draw_shades no
    default_shade_color 292421
    short_units yes
    
    default_color efefef
    default_shade_color 1d1d1d
    color1 FFFFF0
    color2 7dd824
    #e25817
    #7dd824
    #300a24
    #lua_load ~/.conky/conkybg.lua
    #lua_draw_hook_pre conky_draw_bg
    
    TEXT
    ##############
    ${voffset 30}${font DroidSans:style=Bold:size=20}${offset 120}${pre_exec lsb_release -sd || cat /etc/*release}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 150}${font OpenLogos:size=12}${color2}Z${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}${sysname}${offset 3}${kernel}${font DroidSans:size=9}${machine}${font}
    ##################
    ${voffset 20}${offset 10}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}SYSTEM INFO${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}System${offset 3}Uptime${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${uptime_short}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}System${offset 3}Load${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${loadavg}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}i${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}Battery${offset 3}Status${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${battery BAT1}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}Processor${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${execi 10 cat /proc/cpuinfo | awk '/model name/ {gsub(/\([^)]+\)/,""); print $4, $5, $6}' | uniq}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}d${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}Video Card${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${execi 10 lspci | grep NVIDIA | awk '{print $8,$9,$10}' | cut -f2 -d"[" | cut -f1 -d"]"}${font}
    ####################
    ${voffset 35}${offset 10}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}TOP PROCESSES${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}name${goto 140}cpu usage${alignr 55}PID${alignr}memory${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 1}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 1}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 1}${alignr}${top mem_res 1}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 2}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 2}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 2}${alignr}${top mem_res 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 3}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 3}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 3}${alignr}${top mem_res 3}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 4}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 4}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 4}${alignr}${top mem_res 4}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 5}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 5}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 5}${alignr}${top mem_res 5}${font}
    ########################
    ${voffset 23}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}CPU STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Core${goto 140}Usage${alignr 75}Temp${alignr}Freqs${font}
    ${voffset 3}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 0${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu0}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 0' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 0}GHz${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 1${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu1}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 1' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 1}GHz${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 2${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu2}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 2' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 2}GHz${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 3${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu3}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 3' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 3}GHz${font}
    ###############################
    ${voffset 23}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}GPU STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Driver${goto 145}State${alignr 75}Temp${alignr}Freq${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}r${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${pre_exec dpkg --status nvidia-experimental-310 | grep Version | cut -f 1 -d '-' | sed 's/[^.,0-9]//g'}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 5 cat /proc/acpi/bbswitch | awk '{ print $2 }'}${alignr 70}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}°C${alignr}Mhz${font}
    ##################################
    ${voffset 15}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}MEMORY STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}RAM used${goto 145}Free${alignr 50}HDD used${alignr}Temp${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}y${voffset -2}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${memperc}%${goto 140}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${memeasyfree}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${fs_used_perc /home}%${alignr}${execi 10 hddtemp -n -u C  /dev/sda1}°C${font}
    ###################################
    ${voffset 20}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}NETWORK STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}DownSpeed${goto 125}Total down${alignr 40}UpSpeed${alignr}Total up${font}
    ${if_existing /sys/class/net/wlan0/operstate up}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}Z${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${downspeed wlan0}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${totaldown wlan0}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${upspeed wlan0}${alignr}${totalup wlan0}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Local IP${goto 140}Public IP${font}${alignr 50}BitRate${alignr}Signal${font}
    ${offset 25}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${addr wlan0}${goto 140}${execi 15 curl ifconfig.me}${alignr 40}${wireless_bitrate wlan0}${alignr}${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%${font}
    $else${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}Z${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${downspeed eth0}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${totaldown eth0}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${upspeed eth0}${alignr}${totalup eth0}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Local IP${goto 140}Public IP${font}
    ${offset 25}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${addr eth0}${goto 140}${execi 15 curl ifconfig.me}${font}
    $endif
    
    
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,0 -s 350x210}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,215 -s 350x130}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,355 -s 350x115}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,475 -s 350x60}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,540 -s 350x60}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,605 -s 350x120}
    ${image ~/.conky/Task_Manager.png -p 10,350 -s 35x35}
    ${image ~/.conky/gforce.png -p 10,470 -s 35x35}
    ${image ~/.conky/ubuntu.png -p 32,20 -s 60x60}
    ${image ~/.conky/Memory.png -p 10,540 -s 35x35}
    ${if_existing /sys/class/net/wlan0/operstate up}${image ~/.conky/wlan100.png -p 10,610 -s 35x25}$else  ${image ~/.conky/eth0.png -p 10,610 -s 35x25}$endif
    For Optimus GPU temp and Freq :
    ${execi 15 optirun nvidia-settings -c :8 -t -q gpucoretemp}°C
    ${execi 100 optirun nvidia-settings -c :8 -t -q GPUCurrentProcessorClockFreqs}Mhz

    But beware it my cause a bit of stress for your GPU since optirun is turning it ON and then OFF.

    Cheers !

    PS : It's optimized for Unity Desktop (1366x768).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by pressko; December 16th, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

  7. #21227
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by hnantnoon View Post
    what is .conkyrc files use for?
    Quote Originally Posted by pressko View Post
    This is the file with the body of the conky script. By default conky is looking for .conkyrc in your home dir for the code to execute.
    That is not entirely true.

    By default
    Code:
    conky
    will run /etc/conky/conky.conf

    /etc/conky/conky.conf
    Code:
    # Conky, a system monitor, based on torsmo
    #
    # Any original torsmo code is licensed under the BSD license
    #
    # All code written since the fork of torsmo is licensed under the GPL
    #
    # Please see COPYING for details
    #
    # Copyright (c) 2004, Hannu Saransaari and Lauri Hakkarainen
    # Copyright (c) 2005-2010 Brenden Matthews, Philip Kovacs, et. al. (see AUTHORS)
    # All rights reserved.
    #
    # This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
    # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
    # the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
    # (at your option) any later version.
    #
    # This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
    # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    # MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
    # GNU General Public License for more details.
    # You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
    # along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
    #
    
    alignment top_left
    background no
    border_width 1
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    default_color white
    default_outline_color white
    default_shade_color white
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_shades no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DejaVu Sans Mono:size=12
    gap_x 5
    gap_y 60
    minimum_size 5 5
    net_avg_samples 2
    no_buffers yes
    out_to_console no
    out_to_stderr no
    extra_newline no
    own_window yes
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window_type desktop
    stippled_borders 0
    update_interval 1.0
    uppercase no
    use_spacer none
    show_graph_scale no
    show_graph_range no
    
    TEXT
    ${scroll 16 $nodename - $sysname $kernel on $machine | }
    $hr
    ${color grey}Uptime:$color $uptime
    ${color grey}Frequency (in MHz):$color $freq
    ${color grey}Frequency (in GHz):$color $freq_g
    ${color grey}RAM Usage:$color $mem/$memmax - $memperc% ${membar 4}
    ${color grey}Swap Usage:$color $swap/$swapmax - $swapperc% ${swapbar 4}
    ${color grey}CPU Usage:$color $cpu% ${cpubar 4}
    ${color grey}Processes:$color $processes  ${color grey}Running:$color $running_processes
    $hr
    ${color grey}File systems:
     / $color${fs_used /}/${fs_size /} ${fs_bar 6 /}
    ${color grey}Networking:
    Up:$color ${upspeed eth0} ${color grey} - Down:$color ${downspeed eth0}
    $hr
    ${color grey}Name              PID   CPU%   MEM%
    ${color lightgrey} ${top name 1} ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1} ${top mem 1}
    ${color lightgrey} ${top name 2} ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2} ${top mem 2}
    ${color lightgrey} ${top name 3} ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3} ${top mem 3}
    ${color lightgrey} ${top name 4} ${top pid 4} ${top cpu 4} ${top mem 4}
    A very basic conky that should run on any machine.

    Now if you create a conky and save it as: ~/.conkyrc and run:
    Code:
    conky
    ... conky will ignore the default config above and run ~/.conkyrc as the default.

    A lot of Linux Distro's are creating a simple one as ~/.conkyrc and having them autostart when you install that version of Linux. Another reason people thing it is 'the default'

    That's why people think it is the default. It is a "user defined" default that is used IF created and no other conky is call with the "-c" option.

    You can run any "conky file" with:
    Code:
    conky -c /path_to/the_conky/conky
    ...and it can be called almost anything:

    Try this test:
    Code:
    alignment top_left
    background no
    border_width 1
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    default_color white
    default_outline_color white
    default_shade_color white
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_shades no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DejaVu Sans Mono:size=12
    gap_x 5
    gap_y 60
    minimum_size 5 5
    net_avg_samples 2
    no_buffers yes
    out_to_console no
    out_to_stderr no
    extra_newline no
    own_window yes
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window_type desktop
    stippled_borders 0
    update_interval 1.0
    uppercase no
    use_spacer none
    show_graph_scale no
    show_graph_range no
    
    TEXT
    ${color orange}Ubuntu is Great!${color}
    and save it as: ~/ubuntu.is.great.txt

    You can run it like this:
    Code:
    conky -c ~/ubuntu.is.great.txt
    You can call many conkys at the same time with a bash file:

    Code:
       #!/bin/bash
       # click to start, click to stop
    
    if pidof conky | grep [0-9] > /dev/null
      then
         exec killall conky
      else
         conky -c /media/5/conky/one.conky &
         conky -c /media/5/conky/two.conky &
         conky -c /media/5/Conky/three.conky &
         conky -c /media/5/conky/four.conky &
      exit
    fi
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #21228
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Beans
    1,664

    Wink Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by pressko View Post
    It's my Finale... for now

    Code:
    ######################
    # - Conky settings - #
    ######################
    update_interval 2
    total_run_times 0
    net_avg_samples 2
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    
    imlib_cache_size 0
    double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes
    
    #####################
    # - Text settings - #
    #####################
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DroidSans:size=9
    xftalpha 0.1
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 1024
    
    #############################
    # - Window specifications - #
    #############################
    background yes
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_class conky-semi
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    #own_window_argb_visual yes
    #own_window_argb_value 255
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    out_to_ncurses no
    pad_percents 0
    border_inner_margin 4
    top_name_width 10
    use_spacer right
    
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 10
    gap_y 10
    minimum_size 350 740
    maximum_width 345
    
    
    #########################
    # - Graphics settings - #
    #########################
    draw_shades no
    default_shade_color 292421
    short_units yes
    
    default_color efefef
    default_shade_color 1d1d1d
    color1 FFFFF0
    color2 7dd824
    #e25817
    #7dd824
    #300a24
    #lua_load ~/.conky/conkybg.lua
    #lua_draw_hook_pre conky_draw_bg
    
    TEXT
    ##############
    ${voffset 30}${font DroidSans:style=Bold:size=20}${offset 120}${pre_exec lsb_release -sd || cat /etc/*release}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 150}${font OpenLogos:size=12}${color2}Z${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}${sysname}${offset 3}${kernel}${font DroidSans:size=9}${machine}${font}
    ##################
    ${voffset 20}${offset 10}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}SYSTEM INFO${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}System${offset 3}Uptime${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${uptime_short}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}System${offset 3}Load${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${loadavg}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}i${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}Battery${offset 3}Status${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${battery BAT1}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}Processor${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${execi 10 cat /proc/cpuinfo | awk '/model name/ {gsub(/\([^)]+\)/,""); print $4, $5, $6}' | uniq}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}d${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font DroidSans:size=9}${color1}Video Card${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=9}${execi 10 lspci | grep NVIDIA | awk '{print $8,$9,$10}' | cut -f2 -d"[" | cut -f1 -d"]"}${font}
    ####################
    ${voffset 35}${offset 10}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}TOP PROCESSES${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}name${goto 140}cpu usage${alignr 55}PID${alignr}memory${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 1}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 1}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 1}${alignr}${top mem_res 1}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 2}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 2}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 2}${alignr}${top mem_res 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 3}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 3}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 3}${alignr}${top mem_res 3}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 4}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 4}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 4}${alignr}${top mem_res 4}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top name 5}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top cpu 5}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${top pid 5}${alignr}${top mem_res 5}${font}
    ########################
    ${voffset 23}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}CPU STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Core${goto 140}Usage${alignr 75}Temp${alignr}Freqs${font}
    ${voffset 3}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 0${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu0}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 0' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 0}GHz${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 1${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu1}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 1' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 1}GHz${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 2${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu2}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 2' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 2}GHz${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Core 3${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${cpu cpu3}%${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 10 sensors | grep 'Core 3' | awk '{print $3}' | cut -c2-3}°C${alignr}${freq_g 3}GHz${font}
    ###############################
    ${voffset 23}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}GPU STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Driver${goto 145}State${alignr 75}Temp${alignr}Freq${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}r${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${pre_exec dpkg --status nvidia-experimental-310 | grep Version | cut -f 1 -d '-' | sed 's/[^.,0-9]//g'}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${execi 5 cat /proc/acpi/bbswitch | awk '{ print $2 }'}${alignr 70}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}°C${alignr}Mhz${font}
    ##################################
    ${voffset 15}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}MEMORY STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}RAM used${goto 145}Free${alignr 50}HDD used${alignr}Temp${font}
    ${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}y${voffset -2}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${memperc}%${goto 140}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${memeasyfree}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${fs_used_perc /home}%${alignr}${execi 10 hddtemp -n -u C  /dev/sda1}°C${font}
    ###################################
    ${voffset 20}${offset 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=10}${color2}NETWORK STATS${offset 5}${color2}${voffset 1}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}DownSpeed${goto 125}Total down${alignr 40}UpSpeed${alignr}Total up${font}
    ${if_existing /sys/class/net/wlan0/operstate up}${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}Z${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${downspeed wlan0}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${totaldown wlan0}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${upspeed wlan0}${alignr}${totalup wlan0}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Local IP${goto 140}Public IP${font}${alignr 50}BitRate${alignr}Signal${font}
    ${offset 25}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${addr wlan0}${goto 140}${execi 15 curl ifconfig.me}${alignr 40}${wireless_bitrate wlan0}${alignr}${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%${font}
    $else${offset 30}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}Z${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${downspeed eth0}${goto 150}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${totaldown eth0}${alignr 60}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${upspeed eth0}${alignr}${totalup eth0}${font}
    ${voffset 5}${offset 30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color2}Local IP${goto 140}Public IP${font}
    ${offset 25}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${addr eth0}${goto 140}${execi 15 curl ifconfig.me}${font}
    $endif
    
    
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,0 -s 350x210}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,215 -s 350x130}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,355 -s 350x115}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,475 -s 350x60}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,540 -s 350x60}
    ${image ~/.conky/base.png -p 0,605 -s 350x120}
    ${image ~/.conky/Task_Manager.png -p 10,350 -s 35x35}
    ${image ~/.conky/gforce.png -p 10,470 -s 35x35}
    ${image ~/.conky/ubuntu.png -p 32,20 -s 60x60}
    ${image ~/.conky/Memory.png -p 10,540 -s 35x35}
    ${if_existing /sys/class/net/wlan0/operstate up}${image ~/.conky/wlan100.png -p 10,610 -s 35x25}$else  ${image ~/.conky/eth0.png -p 10,610 -s 35x25}$endif
    For Optimus GPU temp and Freq :
    ${execi 15 optirun nvidia-settings -c :8 -t -q gpucoretemp}°C
    ${execi 100 optirun nvidia-settings -c :8 -t -q GPUCurrentProcessorClockFreqs}Mhz

    But beware it my cause a bit of stress for your GPU since optirun is turning it ON and then OFF.

    Cheers !

    PS : It's optimized for Unity Desktop (1366x768).
    That is a beautiful looking Conky.

  9. #21229
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee,WI
    Beans
    6,282
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Hi there, I am trying to use conky but for some reason my conky is gigantic and just isn't working. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

    Code:
    background yes
    double_buffer yes
    use_xft yes
    border_width 2
    cpu_avg_samples 6
    default_color white
    default_outline_color white
    default_shade_color white
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_shades no
    xftfont Ubuntu:size=10
    minimum_size 5 
    net_avg_samples 2z
    out_to_console no
    out_to_stderr no
    extra_newline no
    own_window yes
    own_window_class ConkyZ
    own_window_type override
    own_window_hints sticky
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 30
    own_window_transparent yes
    stippled_borders 0
    update_interval 1.0
    uppercase no
    use_spacer none
    show_graph_scale no
    show_graph_range no
    
    TEXT
    ${color red}SYSTEM ${hr 1}$color
    ${color white}${color green}[${color white}$nodename${color green}]:
    ${color white}$sysname $kernel Uptime: $uptime
    
    ${color red}CPU ${hr 1}$color
    ${color green}Load: ${color white}${loadavg}   ${color green}Temp: ${color white}${acpitempf}F ${color green}
    ${color green}Processes: ${color white}$processes	${color green}Running: ${color white}$running_processes
    ${color green}CPU Load: ${color white}${cpu}%
    ${cpugraph 00ff00 ffffff}
    ${color green}NAME             $alignr PID       CPU%      MEM%${color white}
    ${color #ffff00}${top name 1} $alignr ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1}    ${top mem 1}${color white}
    ${top name 2} $alignr ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2}    ${top mem 2}
    ${top name 3} $alignr ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3}    ${top mem 3}
    ${top name 4} $alignr ${top pid 4} ${top cpu 4}    ${top mem 4}
    ${top name 5} $alignr ${top pid 5} ${top cpu 5}    ${top mem 5}
    ${top name 6} $alignr ${top pid 6} ${top cpu 6}    ${top mem 6}
    
    ${color red}MEMORY / DISK ${hr 1}$color
    ${color green}RAM :  ${color white}$memperc% ${color green}(${color white}${mem} / ${memmax}${color green})
    ${color green}Swap:  ${color white}$swapperc% ${color green}(${color white}${swap} / ${swapmax}${color green})
    ${color green}DiskIO:${color white}${diskio}
    ${diskiograph 00ff00 ffffff}
    ${color green}Root:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /} / ${fs_size /}${color green})
    ${color green}Home:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /home}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /home} / ${fs_size /home}${color green})
    ${color green}HDCM:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /media/HDCM_BACKUP}%${alignr} ${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /media/HDCM_BACKUP} / ${fs_size /media/HDCM_BACKUP}${color green})
    ${color green}500gb1:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /media/500gb1}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /media/500gb1} / ${fs_size /media/500gb1}${color green})
    ${color green}WDMBWE1TB:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /media/WDMBWE1TB}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /media/WDMBWE1TB} / ${fs_size /media/WDMBWE1TB}${color green})
    ${color green}Circle:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /mnt/circle}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /mnt/circle} / ${fs_size /mnt/circle}${color green})
    
    ${color red}NETWORK (${addr eth0}) ${hr 1}$color
    ${color green}Down: ${color white}${downspeed eth0}k/s ${alignr}${color green}Up: ${color white}${upspeed eth0}k/s
    ${downspeedgraph eth0 25,140 ff0000 00ff00} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 
    25,140 00ff00 ff0000}
    ${color green}Total: ${color white}${totaldown eth0} ${alignr}${color green}Total: ${color white}${totalup eth0}
    ${color green}Inbound: ${color white}${tcp_portmon 1 32767 count} ${color green}Outbound: ${color white}${tcp_portmon 32768 
    61000 count}${alignr}${color green}Total: ${color white}${tcp_portmon 1 65535 count}
    ${color green}Connections ${color white}${tcp_portmon 32768 61000 count}
    ${color green}Public IP: ${color white}${execi 3600 wget -O - http://whatismyip.org/ | tail}
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i...A44%2520PM.png

    was trying to replicate this sort of as far as the size height/width etc. http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.p...1&d=1355611581
    Last edited by dannyboy79; December 17th, 2012 at 12:25 AM.

  10. #21230
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Whitney Point, NY
    Beans
    93

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy79 View Post
    Hi there, I am trying to use conky but for some reason my conky is gigantic and just isn't working. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

    Code:
    background yes
    double_buffer yes
    use_xft yes
    border_width 2
    cpu_avg_samples 6
    default_color white
    default_outline_color white
    default_shade_color white
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_shades no
    xftfont Ubuntu:size=10
    minimum_size 5 
    net_avg_samples 2z
    out_to_console no
    out_to_stderr no
    extra_newline no
    own_window yes
    own_window_class ConkyZ
    own_window_type override
    own_window_hints sticky
    alignment top_right
    gap_x 15
    gap_y 30
    own_window_transparent yes
    stippled_borders 0
    update_interval 1.0
    uppercase no
    use_spacer none
    show_graph_scale no
    show_graph_range no
    
    TEXT
    ${color red}SYSTEM ${hr 1}$color
    ${color white}${color green}[${color white}$nodename${color green}]:
    ${color white}$sysname $kernel Uptime: $uptime
    
    ${color red}CPU ${hr 1}$color
    ${color green}Load: ${color white}${loadavg}   ${color green}Temp: ${color white}${acpitempf}F ${color green}
    ${color green}Processes: ${color white}$processes    ${color green}Running: ${color white}$running_processes
    ${color green}CPU Load: ${color white}${cpu}%
    ${cpugraph 00ff00 ffffff}
    ${color green}NAME             $alignr PID       CPU%      MEM%${color white}
    ${color #ffff00}${top name 1} $alignr ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1}    ${top mem 1}${color white}
    ${top name 2} $alignr ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2}    ${top mem 2}
    ${top name 3} $alignr ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3}    ${top mem 3}
    ${top name 4} $alignr ${top pid 4} ${top cpu 4}    ${top mem 4}
    ${top name 5} $alignr ${top pid 5} ${top cpu 5}    ${top mem 5}
    ${top name 6} $alignr ${top pid 6} ${top cpu 6}    ${top mem 6}
    
    ${color red}MEMORY / DISK ${hr 1}$color
    ${color green}RAM :  ${color white}$memperc% ${color green}(${color white}${mem} / ${memmax}${color green})
    ${color green}Swap:  ${color white}$swapperc% ${color green}(${color white}${swap} / ${swapmax}${color green})
    ${color green}DiskIO:${color white}${diskio}
    ${diskiograph 00ff00 ffffff}
    ${color green}Root:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /} / ${fs_size /}${color green})
    ${color green}Home:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /home}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /home} / ${fs_size /home}${color green})
    ${color green}HDCM:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /media/HDCM_BACKUP}%${alignr} ${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /media/HDCM_BACKUP} / ${fs_size /media/HDCM_BACKUP}${color green})
    ${color green}500gb1:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /media/500gb1}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /media/500gb1} / ${fs_size /media/500gb1}${color green})
    ${color green}WDMBWE1TB:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /media/WDMBWE1TB}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /media/WDMBWE1TB} / ${fs_size /media/WDMBWE1TB}${color green})
    ${color green}Circle:  ${color white}${fs_free_perc /mnt/circle}% ${alignr}${color green}(${color white}${fs_used /mnt/circle} / ${fs_size /mnt/circle}${color green})
    
    ${color red}NETWORK (${addr eth0}) ${hr 1}$color
    ${color green}Down: ${color white}${downspeed eth0}k/s ${alignr}${color green}Up: ${color white}${upspeed eth0}k/s
    ${downspeedgraph eth0 25,140 ff0000 00ff00} ${alignr}${upspeedgraph eth0 
    25,140 00ff00 ff0000}
    ${color green}Total: ${color white}${totaldown eth0} ${alignr}${color green}Total: ${color white}${totalup eth0}
    ${color green}Inbound: ${color white}${tcp_portmon 1 32767 count} ${color green}Outbound: ${color white}${tcp_portmon 32768 
    61000 count}${alignr}${color green}Total: ${color white}${tcp_portmon 1 65535 count}
    ${color green}Connections ${color white}${tcp_portmon 32768 61000 count}
    ${color green}Public IP: ${color white}${execi 3600 wget -O - http://whatismyip.org/ | tail}
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i...A44%2520PM.png

    was trying to replicate this sort of as far as the size height/width etc. http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.p...1&d=1355611581
    Where you have
    Code:
    alignment top_right
    Add this underneath and adjust numbers to suit
    Code:
    minimum_size 260 1349
    maximum_width 280

Page 2123 of 2343 FirstFirst ... 1123162320232073211321212122212321242125213321732223 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •