Page 2073 of 2325 FirstFirst ... 1073157319732023206320712072207320742075208321232173 ... LastLast
Results 20,721 to 20,730 of 23243

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

@sector11, no one has ever written a song for me before!
    That's absolutely hillarious! We here in "The County" consider ourselves "the other Maine". Mainiacs is what we really are though!

Glad you got the files. Hope they can be of some help to someone. Remember, I only copy/paste!!!

Jed
    | [I]Running 'VSIDO' | My blog |

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedcurtis View Post
    @sector11, no one has ever written a song for me before!
    That's absolutely hillarious! We here in "The County" consider ourselves "the other Maine". Mainiacs is what we really are though!

Glad you got the files. Hope they can be of some help to someone. Remember, I only copy/paste!!!

Jed
    hahaha, been a busy day, just got back for the third time. I couldn't help it the the theme song came to mind - had to change it. That all I did, made a parody out of it, didn't actually write it....

But now that version is: Jed's Conky Song.

I use to live in Nova Scotia and made it to Bar Harbor a few times but never knew what you called yourselves.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Jedcurtis View Post
    Powerless indeed! I'm not positive the moon phases part is correct as it's showing full, but it's about half if I look outside...hmmm I'll figure that out later...

Definitely Lovin' it!!! I think I changed it to this already, courtesy of your very own 's11template.lua' which I'm sure you must have. hehehe
    I changed all the colors as you can see, as well as shrunk the overall text size and adjusted where everything was lining up. Just never enough screen space! Amazing how much info you have at your fingertips using conky. In the one that I've posted here, it is a mish-mash of yours (sector11), VinDSL, and arclance. On the left is NOT conky, just gmusicbrowser with the added plugin from VastOne, whom I'd be remiss to not mention.
    Others have helped and I'm sorry if I forget to mention you here! The previous post will also work with minimal fuss by simply un-commenting the last part of the .conkyrc, which someone nicer than me had the decency to comment above each section making it so simple a chimp could do it! Hope you like. The desktop backgrounds came from Deviantart.

Please know this is designed for my laptop and yours is going to be different! I've got a 15.6 inch screen with a screen rez of 1920x1080.

This is my .conkyrc
    Code:
    ##################################
    ## Jed's XPS-15z | rev. As IF ##
    ##     Copied/Pasted from UbuntuForums
    ##     and #!Crunchbanglinux forums
    ##     after much searching, swearing, 
    ##     and gnashing of teeth! 10-09-12

####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below)
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DroidSans:size=8.75
    xftalpha 0.1

####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above)
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes

text_buffer_size 6500

####
    ## Maximum number of special things, e.g. fonts, offsets, aligns, etc. (default is 512)
    #
    max_specials 600

####
    ## Daemonize Conky, aka 'fork to background'.
    #
    background yes

####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 2.0

####
    ## The number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Zero makes Conky run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0

####
    ## Create own window in instead of using desktop?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_class conky
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    ####
    ## Some distros also require the following 2 lines.
    #
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_argb_value 255

####
    ## Force images to redraw when they change.
    #
    imlib_cache_size 0

####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes

####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades yes
    default_shade_color 292421

####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no

####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no

####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no

####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no

####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment tr

####
    ## Minimum size of the text area.
    ## Syntax: minimum_size [width] [height]
    #
    minimum_size 300 1080
    maximum_width 300
    ####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 0      ## Left / Right
    gap_y 0  ## Top / Bottom

####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes

####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0

####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4

####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10

####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes

####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no

####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer right

####
    ## My colors (suit yourself)
    #
    color0 FFD800        #yellow
    color1 003366        #
    color2 005A04        #dark green
    color3 48a3fd        #my cool blue color --yet another cool blue 1aacc6
    color4 c6771a        #FFA54F
    color5 ef2afb        #EE9A49
    color6 0ad059        #green light
    color7 fdd248        #yet another yellow
    color8 DimGray        #696969
    color9 c6321a        #my version of red

#####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional)
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load /home/jed/conkywx/.conky/draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    ####
    ## Load Lua for bargraphs (required)
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load /home/jed/conkywx/.conky/bargraph_small.lua
    lua_draw_hook_post main_bars
    ###
    ##
    #
    lua_load /home/jed/v9000/v9000.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre weather
    lua_load /home/jed/v9000/s11template.lua
    TEXT
    ${voffset 383}
    ##             LOGO             ##
    ## Uncomment for hard-coded ID (static)
    #${voffset -5}${color2}${font OpenLogos:size=95}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 179}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=19.6}${color4}1${offset 1}2${offset 1}.${offset 0}0${offset 0}4${font}
    ####
    ## Uncomment for soft-coded ID (dynamic)
    #${voffset 350}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 179}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=19.6}${color4}${pre_exec cat /etc/*release | grep 'RELEASE' | awk -F'=' '{print $2}'}${font}
    ####
    ## Additional ID (branch version, code name, release date, etc.)
    #${voffset -1}${goto 196}${font Ubuntu-B:size=8.1}${color4}Precise${font}
    ##            SYSTEM            ##
    ${voffset 7}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.25}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    # ${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color0}u${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}${apre_exec lsb_release -sd || cat /etc/*release}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${offset -2}${font OpenLogos:size=12}${color0}Z${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 3}${sysname}${offset 3}${kernel}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${machine}${font}
    #${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}d${voffset -2}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}nVidia GeForce 7600 GT${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${pre_exec dpkg --status nvidia-current | grep Version | cut -f 1 -d '-' | sed 's/[^.,0-9]//g'}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color0}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}Intel(R)${offset 3}Core(TM)${offset 3}i7-2640${offset 3}CPU @${alignr 1}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color0}q${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}System${offset 3}Uptime${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${uptime_short}${font}
    ##          PROCESSORS          ##
    ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}PROCESSORS${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU1${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${cpu cpu1}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU2${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${cpu cpu2}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU3${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${cpu cpu3}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU4${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${cpu cpu4}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${goto 8}${font Weather:size=16}${color9}y ${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${voffset -7}${goto 15}Temp: ${color7}${hwmon temp 1}ºC${font}
    ##            MEMORY            ##
    ${voffset 5}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color6}l${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${color7}${memperc}%${font}
    ##             HDD              ##
    ${voffset 15}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color6}x${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}ROOT${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${color7}${fs_free_perc /}%${font}
    ${voffset 15}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color6}x${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}HOME${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${fs_used /home}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /home}${alignr}${color7}${fs_free_perc /home}%${font}
    ##         TOP PROCESSES        ##
    ${voffset 15}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color9}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 1}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${top_mem mem_res 1}${alignr}${color7}${top_mem mem 1}%${font}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color9}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 2}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${top_mem mem_res 2}${alignr}${color7}${top_mem mem 2}%${font}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color9}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 3}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${top_mem mem_res 3}${alignr}${color7}${top_mem mem 3}%${font}
    # ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color9}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 4}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${top_mem mem_res 4}${alignr}${color7}${top_mem mem 4}%${font}
    # ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color9}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 5}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${top_mem mem_res 5}${alignr}${color7}${top_mem mem 5}%${font}
    # ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color9}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 6}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${top_mem mem_res 6}${alignr}${color7}${top_mem mem 6}%${font}
    ##           NETWORK            ##
    ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}T${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Download${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${totaldown wlan0}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color6}${downspeed wlan0}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}N${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Upload${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${totalup wlan0}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color4}${upspeed wlan0}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}a${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${goto 148}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}${color7}WiFi DHCP IP:${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color7}${addr wlan0}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}a${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${goto 138}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}${color9}ISP Assigned IP:${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color9}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}${font}
    ##             TIME             ##
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color4}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${endif}${endif}${font}
    ##      CALENDAR (5-Line)       ##
    ${voffset 4}${font Arial:bold:size=8.75}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 35}${font DroidSansMono:size=9}${color3}${alignc -68}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=18}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${color0}${alignc -65}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${color5}${alignc -65}${time %e}${endif}${endif}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DroidSansMono:size=9}${color3}${alignc -67}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font DroidSansMono:size=9}${color3}${alignc -67}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=76}${color4}${alignc -25}2${font}
    ${voffset -90}${offset 4}${font DroidSansMono:size=9}${color0}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color3}&${color0}/'}
    #################################
    ## WEATHER ##
    #################################
    #${voffset 4}${font RadioSpace:bold:size=8.25}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color4}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}

#${execpi 900 conkywx -c /home/jed/conkywx/.conky/conkywx.conf -t /home/jed/conkywx/.conky/examples/wx-wu-vindsl-template|
    ####
    ## Windspeed [WS]
    #sed -e 's/Calm mph'/'\$\{offset 8\}Calm/g'|
    ####
    ## Moon Phases [MP]
    #sed -e 's/New Moon'/'\$\{offset -10\}New Moon/g'|
    #sed -e 's/Waxing Crescent'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waxing/g'|
    #sed -e 's/First Quarter'/'\$\{offset -3\}First Qtr/g'|
    #sed -e 's/Waxing Gibbous'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waxing/g'|
    #sed -e 's/Full Moon'/'\$\{offset -8\}Full Moon/g'|
    #sed -e 's/Waning Gibbous'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waning/g'|
    #sed -e 's/Last Quarter'/'\$\{offset -3\}Last Qtr/g'|
    #sed -e 's/Waning Crescent'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waning/g'
    #}${font}
    And here's the modified 's11template.lua'...

Code:
    --[[
     The latest script is a lua only weather script. aka: v9000
     http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/16100/weather-in-conky/

the file:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19008369/v9000.tar.gz

mrppeachys LUA Tutorial
     http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/17246/how-to-using-lua-scripts-in-conky/
    ]]
    _G.weather_script = function()--#### DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE ##############
    --these tables hold the coordinates for each repeat do not edit #########
    top_left_x_coordinate={}--###############################################
    top_left_y_coordinate={}--###############################################
    --#######################################################################
    --SET DEFAULTS ##########################################################
    --set defaults do not localise these defaults if you use a seperate display script
    default_font="Anonymous Pro:bold"--font must be in quotes
    default_font_size=9
    default_color=0xffffff--white  these aren't the colors I'm using  Check code below
    default_alpha=1--fully opaque
    default_image_width=50
    default_image_height=50
    --END OF DEFAULTS #######################################################
    --START OF WEATHER CODE -- START OF WEATHER CODE -- START OF WEATHER CODE
    out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=10,y=10,txt=now["date"].." "..now["month_short"].." "..now["year"]..": Fetched @ "..now["time"]})
    image({x=0,y=28,h=40,w=40,file=now["weather_icon"]})
    -- Temp / FeelsLike & CONDITIONS TEXT
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,f="Digital-7",fs=50,x=47,y=60,txt=now["temp"]})
    --out({c=0x00BFFF,a=1,f="Digital-7",fs=50,x=95,y=60,txt=now["feels_like"]})
    out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=59,y=72,txt="Temp"})

out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,f="Zekton",fs=18,x=10,y=94,txt=now["conditions"]})

-- data titles
    --    data output 
    datay=110   -- y=datay or
    datayy=15   -- y=datay+(datayy*1) use 1 or more

out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay,txt="Wind Chill:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=56,y=datay,txt=now["wind_chill"].."°"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=76,y=datay,txt="Ht Ind:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=110,y=datay,txt=now["heat_index"].."°"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*1),txt="Today's Hi·Lo:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=67,y=datay+(datayy*1),txt=high_temp[1].."°"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=90,y=datay+(datayy*1),txt=low_temp[1].."°"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*2),txt="Wind:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=30,y=datay+(datayy*2),txt=now["wind_mph"]})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=67,y=datay+(datayy*2),txt=now["wind_nesw"]})
       out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,x=92,y=datay+(datayy*2),txt="@"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=105,y=datay+(datayy*2),txt=now["wind_deg"]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*3),txt="Hum:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=30,y=datay+(datayy*3),txt=now["humidity"].."%"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=58,y=datay+(datayy*3),txt="DP:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=78,y=datay+(datayy*3),txt=now["dew_point"].."°"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*4),txt="Bar:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248fdd248,a=1,x=23,y=datay+(datayy*4),txt=now["pressure_mb"]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=65,y=datay+(datayy*4),txt="Vis:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=86,y=datay+(datayy*4),txt=now["visibility"]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*5),txt="Ceil:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=25,y=datay+(datayy*5),txt=now["ceiling"]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*6),txt="Precip:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=36,y=datay+(datayy*6),txt=precipitation[1].."%"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=63,y=datay+(datayy*6),txt="Cloud:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=97,y=datay+(datayy*6),txt=cloud_cover[1].."%"})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*7),txt="UV:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=18,y=datay+(datayy*7),txt=uv_index_num[1]})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=30,y=datay+(datayy*7),txt=uv_index_txt[1]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*8),txt="Sun:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=27,y=datay+(datayy*8),txt=sun_rise_lc[1]})
       out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,x=75,y=datay+(datayy*8),txt=sun_set_lc[1]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*9),txt="Moon:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=32,y=datay+(datayy*9),txt=moon_rise_lc[1]})
       out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,x=83,y=datay+(datayy*9),txt=moon_set_lc[1]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=0,y=datay+(datayy*10),txt="Phase:"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=38,y=datay+(datayy*10),txt=moon_phase[1]})

-- line
    --image({x=205,y=5,w=1,h=260,file="/home/jed/conkywx/.conky/images/cyan-1.png"})
    -- 3 hour output
    out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=12,x=131,y=33,txt="Next 3"})
    out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,f="Anonymous Pro:bold",fs=12,x=133,y=46,txt="Hours"})
    -- 1st hour
    out({c=0x48a3fd,x=140,y=63,txt=now["fc_hour1_time"].."  "..now["fc_hour1_ampm"]})
    image({w=30,h=30,x=142,y=68,file=now["fc_hour1_wicon"]}) -- image({w=30,h=30,x=161,y=55,file="/home/sector11/Conky/images/red-1.png"})
    out({c=0xfdd248,x=150,y=110,txt=now["fc_hour1_temp"] .."°"})
    -- 2nd hour
    out({c=0x48a3fd,x=140,y=124,txt=now["fc_hour2_time"].."  "..now["fc_hour2_ampm"]})
    image({w=30,h=30,x=142,y=131,file=now["fc_hour2_wicon"]}) -- image({w=30,h=30,x=223,y=130,file="/home/sector11/Conky/images/red-1.png"})
    out({c=0xfdd248,x=150,y=175,txt=now["fc_hour2_temp"] .."°"})
    -- 3rd hour
    out({c=0x48a3fd,x=140,y=190,txt=now["fc_hour3_time"].."  "..now["fc_hour3_ampm"]})
    image({w=30,h=30,x=142,y=199,file=now["fc_hour3_wicon"]}) -- image({w=30,h=30,x=223,y=215,file="/home/sector11/Conky/images/red-1.png"})
    out({c=0xfdd248,x=150,y=242,txt=now["fc_hour3_temp"] .."°"})
    -- line
    --image({x=275,y=5,w=1,h=260,file="/home/jed/conkywx/.conky/images/cyan-1.png"})

--start or weather forecast table section
    --set start forecast day
    start_day=1
    --set total forecast days you want to display
    number_of_days=5
    topy=15
    topyy=135 -- topy+(topyy*1)
    topx=201
    topxx=137.5
    --set coordinates for top lef corners for each repeat
    top_left_x_coordinate[1],top_left_y_coordinate[1]        =topx            ,topy
       top_left_x_coordinate[2],top_left_y_coordinate[2]     =topx ,150
    top_left_x_coordinate[3],top_left_y_coordinate[3]        =0  ,290
       top_left_x_coordinate[4],top_left_y_coordinate[4]     =-33+(topxx*1) ,290
    top_left_x_coordinate[5],top_left_y_coordinate[5]        =-66+(topxx*2)  ,290
    --########################################################################################
    for i=start_day,number_of_days-(start_day-1) do --start of day repeat, do not edit #######
    tlx=top_left_x_coordinate[i] --sets top left x position for each repeat ##################
    tly=top_left_y_coordinate[i] --sets top left y position for each repeat ##################
    --########################################################################################
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=tlx,y=tly,txt=forecast_day_short[i].."  "..forecast_date[i].."  "..forecast_month_short[i]})
    image({x=tlx,y=tly+5,h=30,w=30,file=weather_icon[i]})
    out({c=0xc6321a,a=1,x=tlx+35,y=tly+15,txt=high_temp[i].."°"})
    out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,x=tlx+35,y=tly+30,txt=low_temp[i].."°"})
    out({c=0x0ad059,a=1,x=tlx,y=tly+50,txt=conditions_short[i]})

out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=tlx,y=tly+65,txt="P: "..precipitation[i].."%"})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=tlx+38,y=tly+65,txt="UV: "..uv_index_num[i]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=tlx,y=tly+80,txt="H: "..humidity[i].."%"})
    out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=tlx,y=tly+95,txt="S: "..sun_rise_lc[i]})
       out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=tlx+60,y=tly+95,txt=sun_set_lc[i]})
    out({c=0x48a3fd,a=1,x=tlx,y=tly+110,txt="M: "..moon_rise_lc[i]})
       out({c=0xfdd248,a=1,x=tlx+60,y=tly+110,txt=moon_set_lc[i]})
    end--of forecast repeat section ##########################################################
    --END OF WEATHER CODE ----END OF WEATHER CODE ----END OF WEATHER CODE ---
    end--of weather_display function do not edit this line ##################
    The v9000 lua stuff can be had here!

The bargraph_small.lua and the draw_bg.lua are part of the VinDSL scripts which are easily found by searching here on UbuntuForums or over at #!Crunchbanglinux forums.
    I would like to know how did you get your music lyrics on the left side there. That's what I want. Assuming that is another conky.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDroid View Post
    I would like to know how did you get your music lyrics on the left side there. That's what I want. Assuming that is another conky.
    No, not conky it is: gmusicbrowser.

I don't bother with the lyrics. It's GREATEST little music player going!

I'm sure Jed will pop in and tell you how, or VastOne, I honestly don't know. But step one will be installing it.

Beans
    Hidden!

LamboDroid: I would like to know how did you get your music lyrics on the left side there. That's what I want. Assuming that is another conky.
    First, no it is not anything to do with Conky. Second, if you need the gmusicbrowser music player, simply use the link provided above by Sector11. Second you'll need to install VastOne's plugins. If you click the plugin link to the left it should download VastOne's plugin. Move that to the ~/.config/gmusicbrowser/Plugins folder which you may need to create. From there, just open gmusicbrowser, goto settings, plugins tab, and from the dropdown box select the Lyrics plugin then add. You also obviously need to select the Lyrics plugin listed on the left of the window in order to activate it. Once you clicked on the add button next to the dropdown box, you will see the plugin listed below in the window. Click on it and set it up however you like. It is fairly strait forward.
    VastOne deserves the credit for this as he's the one who offered up his brilliance on my behalf. He has a thread on the #!Crunchbang site you can check out here for even more info. There are several music players that you can get working using Conky, but when VastOne pointed out the simplicity of the gmusicbrowser I totally disregarded the other 17 players listed in his HowTo! Hope this helped! If not the link to VastOne's thread is very clear and concise. Also, since I started using gmusicbrowser, I think it should be the default player installed when you install Linux!

Jed
    Last edited by Jedcurtis; October 11th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
    | [I]Running 'VSIDO' | My blog |

Beans

Thanks. Only thing is I can't get the lyrics to show. Everything else is working great.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Sector11 View Post
    Sector11, what tint2 theme is that. Very clean I like it
    I'm a super power user

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by djyoung4 View Post
    Sector11, what tint2 theme is that. Very clean I like it
    It's mine - I created it in 2009, with a few tweaks here and there since then - mainly the launcher area with tips from VastOne.

Font: only used in clock: Transponder AOE
    ICON Theme: LinuxLex-8

tint2
    Code:
    # Tint2 config file
    # For information on manually configuring tint2 see:
    # http://code.google.com/p/tint2/wiki/Configure

##### Background definitions #####
    # ID 1
    rounded = 8
    border_width = 1
    background_color = #000000 35
    border_color = #7D7D7D 100

# ID 2
    rounded = 10
    border_width = 1
    background_color = #000000 50
    border_color = #FFFFFF 0

# ID 3
    rounded = 10
    border_width = 1
    border_color = #FFFFFF 0

# ID 4
    rounded = 10
    border_width = 1
    border_color = #FFFFFF 0

##### Panel #####
    ##### In order left to right #####
    panel_items = LCST

# L  Launcher
    # T  Taskbar
    # S  Systray (also called notification area)
    # B  Battery status (no need)
    # C  Clock

panel_monitor = 1
    panel_position = bottom center horizontal
    panel_size = 90% 22
    panel_margin = 0 0 #16
    panel_padding = 2 0 10
    panel_dock = 0
    wm_menu = 1
    panel_layer = bottom
    panel_background_id = 0

##### Panel Autohide #####
    autohide = 0
    autohide_show_timeout = 0.0
    autohide_hide_timeout = 0.0
    autohide_height = 0
    #strut_policy = follow_size
    strut_policy = none

##### Launcher #####
    launcher_icon_theme = LinuxLex-8
    launcher_padding = 5 0 10
    launcher_background_id = 1
    launcher_icon_size = 14

#launcher_item_app
    ###### Each launcher_item_app must be a full path to a .desktop file
    launcher_item_app = /usr/share/applications/terminator.desktop
    launcher_item_app = /usr/share/applications/spacefm-find.desktop
    launcher_item_app = /usr/share/applications/Thunar-bulk-rename.desktop
    launcher_item_app = /usr/share/applications/xvidcap.desktop
    #launcher_item_app = NEXT!!!

#launcher_icon_asb
    ###### alpha (0 to 100) saturation (-100 to 100) brightness (-100 to 100)
    ###### : adjust icon's color and transparency for launcher icons
    #launcher_tooltip
    ###### boolean (0 or 1) : whether to show tooltips for launcher icons

##### Taskbar #####
    taskbar_name = 0
    taskbar_mode = multi_desktop
    taskbar_padding = 0 0 0
    taskbar_background_id = 1
    #taskbar_active_background_id = 0

##### Tasks #####
    urgent_nb_of_blink = 7
    task_icon = 1
    task_text = 0
    task_centered = 1
    task_maximum_size = 30 32
    task_padding = 1 1
    task_background_id = 3
    task_active_background_id = 2
    task_urgent_background_id = 0
    task_iconified_background_id = 0

##### Task Icons #####
    task_icon_asb = 100 0 0
    task_active_icon_asb = 100 0 0
    task_urgent_icon_asb = 100 0 0
    task_iconified_icon_asb = 100 0 0

##### Fonts #####
    task_font = sans 7
    task_font_color = #FFFFFF 62
    task_active_font_color = #FFFFFF 80
    task_urgent_font_color = #FFFFFF 100
    task_iconified_font_color = #FFFFFF 100
    font_shadow = 0

##### System Tray #####
    systray = 1
    systray_padding = 4 2 3
    systray_sort = ascending
    systray_background_id = 1
    systray_icon_size = 16
    systray_icon_asb = 100 0 0

##### Clock #####

time1_format = %H:%M %a %d:%m
    time1_font = Transponder AOE Bold 12
    #time2_format = %S
    #time2_font = Digital-7 bold 7
    clock_font_color = #FFFFFF 100
    clock_padding = 4 4
    clock_background_id = 1
    clock_rclick_command = ~/Conky/OBMenuS/S_11.sh  ## starts/restarts all my conkys
    clock_lclick_command = ~/bin/kfc.sh "Kentucky Fried Conky" - kills em!
    #####  Sometimes I kill all conkys to work on new ones.  Not often though!  :D

##### Tooltips #####
    tooltip = 0
    tooltip_padding = 0 0
    tooltip_show_timeout = 0
    tooltip_hide_timeout = 0
    tooltip_background_id = 0
    tooltip_font = Sans 12
    tooltip_font_color = #FFFFFF 100

##### Mouse #####
    mouse_middle = none
    mouse_right = close  #### Be careful with this.
    mouse_scroll_up = toggle    #### does not work for my MS-Intelli Mouse
    mouse_scroll_down = iconify #### does not work for my MS-Intelli Mouse

##### Battery #####  I have none
    #battery = 0
    #battery_low_status = 20
    #battery_low_cmd = notify-send "battery low"
    #battery_hide = 90
    #bat1_font = Sans 12
    #bat2_font = Sans 12
    #battery_font_color = #FFFFFF 100
    #battery_padding = 0 0
    #battery_background_id = 0

############################################################## End of config ###

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Unhappy Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots-trouble with all conkys

Hello!

I've been trying various conkys out, each one gives me this error:

$ conky
    WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /tmp/keyring-6hP6cb/pkcs11: No such file or directory
    Conky: invalid configuration file '/home/michelle/.conkyrc'

Conky: missing text block in configuration; exiting
    ***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
    This program is calling the Imlib call:

imlib_context_free();

With the parameter:

context

being NULL. Please fix your program.
    This is the conky I'm trying to get to work:

background no
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    update_interval 5
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    own_window_colour hotpink
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,sticky,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 280 5
    draw_shades yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    stippled_borders 8
    border_margin 4
    border_width 4
    maximum_width 155
    default_color darkgrey
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color black
    alignment bottom_right
    gap_x -5
    gap_y 12
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale no
    use_spacer no
    color0 5b6dad

TEXT
    $color0}${alignc}${nodename} -- ${uptime_short}

$color0}CPU: ${color grey}$cpu% $color0}[$color${exec sensors | grep 'Core 0' | cut -c15-16}C$color0}] ${freq_dyn}Mhz
    $color0} ${cpugraph 16,140 000000 7f8ed3}
    $color0}RAM: $color$mem/$memmax
    $color0} ${membar 6,140}
    $color0}Swap: $color$swap/$swapmax
    $color0} ${swapbar 6,140}

$color0}ETH0 Down: $color${downspeed eth0}${alignc} k/s
    $color0} ${downspeedgraph eth0 16,140 000000 7f8ed3 190}
    $color0}ETH0 Up: $color${upspeed eth0}${alignc} k/s
    $color0} ${upspeedgraph eth0 16,140 000000 7f8ed3 16}
    $color0}File systems:
    $color0}/ $color${fs_free /}
    $color0} ${fs_bar 6,140 /}
    $color0}HDD Usage: [Temp: $color${exec nc localhost 7634 | cut -c27-28;}C$color0}]
    $color0} $color${diskiograph 16,140 000000 7f8ed3 90000}

$color0}Processes:$color $processes | $running_processes
    ${color} CPU Usage CPU
    ${color #ddaa00} ${top name 1}${offset -10} ${top cpu 1}
    $color0} ${top name 2}${offset -10} ${top cpu 2}
    $color0} ${top name 3}${offset -10} ${top cpu 3}
    $color0} ${top name 4}${offset -10} ${top cpu 4}

${color} MEM Usage MEM
    ${color #ddaa00} ${top_mem name 1}${offset -10} ${top_mem mem 1}
    $color0} ${top_mem name 2}${offset -10} ${top_mem mem 2}
    $color0} ${top_mem name 3}${offset -10} ${top_mem mem 3}
    $color0} ${top_mem name 4}${offset -10} ${top_mem mem 4}

$color0}# of Connections
    $color In: ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 count} Out: ${tcp_portmon 32768 61000 count}${alignr}

It's a nice simple one. I've downloaded others and put them in ~/home/.conkyrc like I've seen, and they all have that error. I checked, and there is an imlib- program on my computer. I don't see anything about it in the file, though, so what is it looking for, and why does it affect all of the conkys I've tried?

I'm using Bodhi Linux 2.1.0. with the latest Enlightenment WM.

Can anyone help me get this crazy thing working? Any of them?

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by rolypolycat; October 11th, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
    The Doctor: The best thing about a machine that makes sense is you can very easily make it turn out nonsense.

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots-trouble with all conkys

Quote Originally Posted by rolypolycat View Post
    why does it affect all of the conkys I've tried?

I'm using Bodhi Linux 2.1.0. with the latest Enlightenment WM.

Can anyone help me get this crazy thing working? Any of them?

Thanks in advance!!
    OK what do you get in a terminal for conky version:

Code:
    conky -v
    I get some errors:

Code:
      11 Oct 12 | 19:04:09 ~
             $ Conky: /home/sector11/conky/test276.rolypolycat.conky: 19: no such configuration: 'border_margin'
    Conky: use_spacer should have an argument of left, right, or none.  'no' seems to be some form of 'false', so defaulting to none.
    Conky: unknown variable freq_dyn
    Conky: desktop window (322) is root window
    Conky: window type - override
    Conky: drawing to created window (0x1e00001)
    Conky: drawing to double buffer
    localhost [127.0.0.1] 7634 (?) : Connection refused

This: localhost [127.0.0.1] 7634 (?) : Connection refused - is from the conky looking for the HDD temperture. Install 'hddtemp' and do it this way:
    Code:
    ${execi 15 hddtemp -n /dev/sda}°
    Did you install 'lm-sensors'? If not again in a terminal:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install lm-sensors
    once it's installed again in a terminal:
    Code:
    sudo sensors-detect
    answer [Y]es to 'everything' even the last question and then post the results of
    Code:
    sensors
    See the # in the menu bar when creating/editing a post that will put [ code]this is code[ /code] tags around code:
    Code:
    this is code
    There are a few things to do:

1. border_margin is defunct and replaced with:
    Code:
    border_inner_margin
    border_inner_margin
    2. use_spacer - change to none - no is no longer an option.

3. you have commands like this: $color0} - change these to ${color0} and

4. you have commands with no {} - that can create some problems at times, best to use them all the time.

Be back shortly with code cleaned up a little.

Try this:

Code:
    background yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=8
    xftalpha 0.8
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    own_window_colour hotpink
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,sticky,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 280 5
    draw_shades yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_graph_borders yes
    stippled_borders 8
    border_inner_margin 4
    border_width 4
    maximum_width 155
    default_shade_color 000000 #0  0   0   0	Black
    default_outline_color 000000 #0   0   0	Black
    alignment bottom_right
    gap_x 0 #-5
    gap_y 12
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    net_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_spacer none
    default_color A9A9A9 #169 169 169	DarkGray
    color0 5b6dad
    color1 ddaa00

TEXT
    ${color0}${alignc}${nodename} - ${uptime_short}

${color0}CPU: ${color grey}${cpu cpu1}% ${color0}[${color}${hwmon 2 temp 1}C${color0}] ${freq_g}Mhz
    ${color0} ${cpugraph 16,140 000000 7f8ed3}
    ${color0}RAM: ${color}$mem/$memmax
    ${color0} ${membar 6,140}
    ${color0}Swap: ${color}$swap/$swapmax
    ${color0} ${swapbar 6,140}

${color0}ETH0 Down: ${color}${downspeed eth0}${alignc} k/s
    ${color0} ${downspeedgraph eth0 16,140 000000 7f8ed3 190}
    ${color0}ETH0 Up: ${color}${upspeed eth0}${alignc} k/s
    ${color0} ${upspeedgraph eth0 16,140 000000 7f8ed3 16}
    ${color0}File systems:
    ${color0}/ ${color}${fs_free /}
    ${color0} ${fs_bar 6,140 /}
    ${color0}HDD Usage: [${color}${execi 15 hddtemp -n /dev/sda}°C${color0}]
    ${color0} ${color}${diskiograph 16,140 000000 7f8ed3 90000 -t -l}

${color0}Processes:$color $processes | $running_processes
    ${color} CPU Usage${goto 125}CPU
    ${color1} ${top name 1}${goto 115}${top cpu 1}
    ${color0} ${top name 2}${goto 115}${top cpu 2}
    ${color0} ${top name 3}${goto 115}${top cpu 3}
    ${color0} ${top name 4}${goto 115}${top cpu 4}

${color} MEM Usage${goto 125}MEM
    ${color1} ${top_mem name 1}${goto 115}${top_mem mem 1}
    ${color0} ${top_mem name 2}${goto 115}${top_mem mem 2}
    ${color0} ${top_mem name 3}${goto 115}${top_mem mem 3}
    ${color0} ${top_mem name 4}${goto 115}${top_mem mem 4}

${color0}Connections:
    $color In: ${tcp_portmon 1 32767 count}${alignr 5}Out: ${tcp_portmon 32768 61000 count}

What probably will not work is:
    ${hwmon 2 temp 1} - for CPU Temp

Learn more about that here: Using Sensors
    Last edited by Sector11; October 12th, 2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: adding info

Page 2073 of 2325 FirstFirst ... 1073157319732023206320712072207320742075208321232173 ... LastLast