Page 1572 of 2343 FirstFirst ... 5721072147215221562157015711572157315741582162216722072 ... LastLast
Results 15,711 to 15,720 of 23425

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

  1. #15711
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Beans
    145
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Got an update for the TV Schedule script I've been working. You can use templates now!

    I've added an example template file for you to look over, too.

    Give it a go and let me know if something doesn't work right.

    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #15712
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Microsoft Land
    Beans
    12
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Heya folks -

    first time, be gentle. I've taken several ideas from several places (including the guy with the Aztec calendar: freaking awesome) and mushed them into this:

    [IMG]file:///home/peter/Desktop/conkyscrn.png[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #15713
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by gekken View Post
    Heya folks -

    first time, be gentle. I've taken several ideas from several places (including the guy with the Aztec calendar: freaking awesome) and mushed them into this:

    [IMG]file:///home/peter/Desktop/conkyscrn.png[/IMG]
    I like that ... Really Nice

  4. #15714
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Beans
    195

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon612 View Post
    Got an update for the TV Schedule script I've been working. You can use templates now!

    I've added an example template file for you to look over, too.

    Give it a go and let me know if something doesn't work right.

    Enjoy!
    You don't happen to know a better site than tvrage for this, do you? Their Canadian feed is... well... pathetic at best...

  5. #15715
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Beans
    145
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by 42dorian View Post
    You don't happen to know a better site than tvrage for this, do you? Their Canadian feed is... well... pathetic at best...
    The next best thing I can think of is yahoo TV or TitanTV. I know neither work all that well in Argentina, try your luck for their Canadian listings.

    TVRage only shows the new episodes, so reruns and canceled shows are a no go.

  6. #15716
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Beans
    195

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    ...Here's an interesting challenge inspired by the TV Listings issue...

    I usually keep a spreadsheet with my weekly TV schedule. Can Conky display spreadsheet data, or just text files? Could it, say, search for a column and time in a spreadsheet to display a block of data that is also colour coded?

    Wacky, wacky ideas going through my head... I'm a Conky Sadist at this point

  7. #15717
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ubuntu Land
    Beans
    52
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    When you get done, you should post your code.

    I have a netbook and lappy that could use some Conky updating!
    Still trying to get album art working.All my media is streamed from my media center and I think that is the issue.

    Anyway here is what I have so far.

    Main conkyrc
    Code:
    ##################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 10-12-30 20:45 ##
    ##################################
    
    ####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below).
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LiberationSans:size=8.85
    xftalpha 0.7
    text_buffer_size 2048
    
    ####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above).
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes
    
    ####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 1.5
    
    ####
    ## This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Set to zero to run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0
    
    ####
    ## Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_colour eeeeee
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes
    
    ####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes
    
    ####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades no
    
    ####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no
    
    ####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_left
    
    ####
    ## Minimum size of text area.
    #
    minimum_size 150 0
    
    ####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 8
    gap_y 44
    
    ####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes
    
    ####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0
    
    ####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4
    
    ####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10
    
    ####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes
    
    ####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no
    
    ####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer left
    
    ####
    ## My colors (suit yourself).
    #
    color0 White
    color1 Ivory
    color2 Ivory2
    color3 Ivory3
    color4 Tan1
    color5 Tan2
    color6 Gray
    color7 AntiqueWhite4
    color8 DarkSlateGray
    color9 Black
    
    ####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional).
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    
    lua_load /home/linus/scripts/.draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    
    
    ####
    ## Installed fonts (required).
    #
    # ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
    # ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
    # Cut Outs for 3D FX (Fonts & Things)
    # Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
    # Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
    # Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
    # OpenLogos (Icoma)
    # PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
    # Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
    # StyleBats (Vinterstille)
    # Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
    # Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
    # Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
    # WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)
    
    TEXT
    ##################
    ##     LOGO     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 178}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=20}${color4}10.04${font}
    ##################
    ##    SYSTEM    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 20}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color2}u${voffset -4}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${sysname}${offset 5}${kernel}${alignr}${machine}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Intel${offset 3}Celeron${offset 3}M${alignr}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uptime${alignr}${uptime}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}o${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}File${offset 3}System${alignr}${fs_type}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}o${voffset -15}${font}${color6}
    ${offset 16}Gmail${alignr}${execpi 1800 python /home/linus/scripts/gmail.py}
    ##################
    ##  PROCESSOR  ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}PROCESSOR${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2}CPU${offset 5}${cpu cpu}%${color7}${alignr 2}${cpubar 4,153 cpu}
    ##################
    ##    MEMORY    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${memperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${membar 4,230}
    ##################
    ##     HDD      ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 2}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}BOOT${goto 95}${fs_used /boot}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /boot}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /boot}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /boot}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}ROOT${goto 95}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}HOME${goto 95}${fs_used /home}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /home}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /home}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /home}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}SWAP${goto 95}${swap}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${swapmax}${alignr}${swapperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${swapbar 4,230}
    ##################
    # TOP PROCESSES ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 3}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 1}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 1}${alignr}${top_mem mem 1}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 2}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 2}${alignr}${top_mem mem 2}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 3}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 3}${alignr}${top_mem mem 3}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 4}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 4}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 5}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 5}${alignr}${top_mem mem 5}%
    ##################
    ##   NETWORK    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${alignr}${addr wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${alignr}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Down${alignr}${downspeed wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Up${alignr}${upspeed wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Downloaded${alignr}${totaldown wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uploaded${alignr}${totalup wlan0}
    ##################
    ##     TIME     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 3}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=22}${color3}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=22}${color3}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset 0}${font LiberationSans:size=8}${color4}${alignc 2}Sunrise${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=SR --startday=1}${color3}${offset 2}|${offset 2}${color4}Sunset${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=SS --startday=1}${font}
    ##################
    ##   CALENDAR   ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 18}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 70}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 60}${time %e}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset -1}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -82}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${execpi 1800 VinDSL_Cal_4= cal | sed '1d' | sed s/^/"\$\{offset 107"\}/ | sed '/^ *$/d' | sed 's/\<'"$(date +%-d)"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=64}${color8}${alignc 99}2${font}
    draw_bg.lua
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)
    
    This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.
    
    To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua
    	lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    Changelog:
    + v2.4	VinDSL Hack (12.31.2010) Added shading example(s).
    + v2.3	VinDSL Hack (12.30.2010) Cleaned up the code a bit.
    + v2.2	VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010) Added cairo destroy function(s).
    + v2.1	VinDSL Hack (12.21.2010) Added height adjustment variable.
    + v1.0	Original release (07.10.2009)
    --]]
    
    -- Change these settings to affect your background:
    
    -- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.
    	corner_r = 50
    
    -- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background (0.00 - 0.99).
    
    --	(Light Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    --	(Dark Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x000000
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    	bg_colour = 0x000000
    	bg_alpha = 0.55
    
    -- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.
    	vindsl_hack_height =  -235
    
    require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end
    
    function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window == nil then return end
    	if cs == nil then cairo_destroy(cs) end
    	if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w = conky_window.width
    	local h = conky_window.height
    	local v = vindsl_hack_height
    	local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr = cairo_create(cs)
    	
    	cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)
    
    	cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)
    
    	cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    conkyrc1
    Note the endif on the rhythmbox section.Rhythmbox section only apears if rhythmbox is open.
    Code:
    ##################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 11-01-01 02:33 ##
    ##################################
    
    ####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below).
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LiberationSans:size=8.85
    xftalpha 0.7
    text_buffer_size 2048
    
    ####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above).
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes
    
    ####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 1.5
    
    ####
    ## This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Set to zero to run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0
    
    ####
    ## Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_colour eeeeee
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes
    
    ####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes
    
    ####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades no
    
    ####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no
    
    ####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_right
    
    ####
    ## Minimum size of text area.
    #
    minimum_size 235 0
    
    ####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 7
    gap_y 33
    
    ####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes
    
    ####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0
    
    ####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4
    
    ####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10
    
    ####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes
    
    ####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no
    
    ####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer right
    
    ####
    ## My colors (suit yourself).
    #
    color0 White
    color1 Ivory
    color2 Ivory2
    color3 Ivory3
    color4 Tan1
    color5 Tan2
    color6 Gray
    color7 AntiqueWhite4
    color8 DarkSlateGray
    color9 Black
    
    ####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional).
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load /home/linus/scripts/.draw_bg1.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    ####
    ## Installed fonts (required).
    #
    # ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
    # ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
    # Cut Outs for 3D FX (Fonts & Things)
    # Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
    # Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
    # Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
    # OpenLogos (Icoma)
    # PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
    # Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
    # StyleBats (Vinterstille)
    # Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
    # Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
    # Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
    # WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)
     
    TEXT
    ##################
    ##   WEATHER    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 59}${font Weather:size=38}${color2}y${font}${voffset -33}${offset 14}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --imperial --location=USAL0162}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font Ubuntu:size=24}${color4}${alignc}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=CT}${font}
    ${voffset 15}${goto 20}${font ConkyWindNESW:style=Bold:size=38}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=BS}${font}${voffset -40}${goto 95}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=45}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=WF}${font}${voffset -36}${goto 185}${font MoonPhases:size=30}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=MF}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${goto 28}${font}${color6}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=WS | sed -e 's/calm'/'\$\{offset 2}Calm/g' -e 's/mph'/'\$\{offset 2}mph/g'}${goto 89}Feels like ${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=MP | sed -e 's/First.*'/'\$\{goto 185}First Qtr/g' -e 's/Last.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Last Qtr/g' -e 's/New.*'/'\$\{goto 190}New/g' -e 's/Full.*'/'\$\{goto 194}Full/g' -e 's/Waning.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waning/g' -e 's/Waxing.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waxing/g'}
    ${voffset 10}${goto 35}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday}${goto 89}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday}${goto 142}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday}${goto 196}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 79}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 133}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 187}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}
    
    ##################
    ##   RHYTHMBOX   ##
    ##################
    ${if_running rhythmbox}${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}RHYTHMBOX${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${execp conkyRhythmbox --template=/home/linus/scripts/conkyRhythmbox.template}
    ${endif}
    draw_bg1.lua
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)
    
    This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.
    
    To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua
    	lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    Changelog:
    + v2.4	VinDSL Hack (12.31.2010) Added shading example(s).
    + v2.3	VinDSL Hack (12.30.2010) Cleaned up the code a bit.
    + v2.2	VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010) Added cairo destroy function(s).
    + v2.1	VinDSL Hack (12.21.2010) Added height adjustment variable.
    + v1.0	Original release (07.10.2009)
    --]]
    
    -- Change these settings to affect your background:
    
    -- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.
    	corner_r = 50
    
    -- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background (0.00 - 0.99).
    
    --	(Light Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    --	(Dark Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x000000
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    	bg_colour = 0x000000
    	bg_alpha = 0.55
    
    -- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.
    	vindsl_hack_height = 0
    
    require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end
    
    function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window == nil then return end
    	if cs == nil then cairo_destroy(cs) end
    	if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w = conky_window.width
    	local h = conky_window.height
    	local v = vindsl_hack_height
    	local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr = cairo_create(cs)
    	
    	cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)
    
    	cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)
    
    	cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    gmail.py
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/env python2
    
    import os
     
    #Enter your username and password below within double quotes
    # eg. username="username" and password="password"
    domain="mail.google.com"
    username=""
    password=""
    com="wget -O - https://"+username+":"+password+"@mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom --no-check-certificate"
    
    temp=os.popen(com)
    msg=temp.read()
    index=msg.find("<fullcount>")
    index2=msg.find("</fullcount>")
    fc=int(msg[index+11:index2])
    
    if fc==0:
       print "0 new"
    else:
       print str(fc)+" new"
    conkyrhythmbox template
    Revomed the album art stuff for now till I can figure it out.
    Code:
    ${color #656565}${execibar 1 conkyRhythmbox --datatype=PP}
    ${color3}Status:${color1}[--datatype=ST]
    ${color3}Artist:${color1}[--datatype=AR]
    ${color3}Album:${color1}[--datatype=AL]
    ${color3}Title:${color1}[--datatype=TI]
    ${color3}Volume:${color1}[--datatype=VO]

    The screen shot shows nearly 100% cpu use,that is because of rhythmbox importing several gigs of music from my media center not because of the conky setup.

    My next project is Xbox live friends status in conky.The script found below need some work still before it can be used though.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1642924
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by foutes; January 5th, 2011 at 03:49 AM. Reason: You do not need my email and pass.
    Eee Pc 1215N notebook-12in Screen-Ubnutu 12.10
    Dual core 1.8 Atom
    2 gig DDR3
    Nvidia Ion(Yes it works,even have HDMI out working)

  8. #15718
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Beans
    145
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by 42dorian View Post
    ...Here's an interesting challenge inspired by the TV Listings issue...

    I usually keep a spreadsheet with my weekly TV schedule. Can Conky display spreadsheet data, or just text files? Could it, say, search for a column and time in a spreadsheet to display a block of data that is also colour coded?

    Wacky, wacky ideas going through my head... I'm a Conky Sadist at this point
    Text files I believe can be done natively, but don't quote me on it.

    OpenOffice spreadsheets are just zip files containing a bunch of xml files. So a script to move through the xml could work...

    And thank you, this is just what I need, another script idea to toss around.
    Last edited by Neon612; January 5th, 2011 at 05:18 AM.

  9. #15719
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    17

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by foutes View Post
    Still trying to get album art working.All my media is streamed from my media center and I think that is the issue.

    Anyway here is what I have so far.

    Main conkyrc
    Code:
    ##################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 10-12-30 20:45 ##
    ##################################
    
    ####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below).
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LiberationSans:size=8.85
    xftalpha 0.7
    text_buffer_size 2048
    
    ####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above).
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes
    
    ####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 1.5
    
    ####
    ## This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Set to zero to run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0
    
    ####
    ## Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_colour eeeeee
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes
    
    ####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes
    
    ####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades no
    
    ####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no
    
    ####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_left
    
    ####
    ## Minimum size of text area.
    #
    minimum_size 150 0
    
    ####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 8
    gap_y 44
    
    ####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes
    
    ####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0
    
    ####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4
    
    ####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10
    
    ####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes
    
    ####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no
    
    ####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer left
    
    ####
    ## My colors (suit yourself).
    #
    color0 White
    color1 Ivory
    color2 Ivory2
    color3 Ivory3
    color4 Tan1
    color5 Tan2
    color6 Gray
    color7 AntiqueWhite4
    color8 DarkSlateGray
    color9 Black
    
    ####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional).
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    
    lua_load /home/linus/scripts/.draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    
    
    ####
    ## Installed fonts (required).
    #
    # ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
    # ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
    # Cut Outs for 3D FX (Fonts & Things)
    # Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
    # Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
    # Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
    # OpenLogos (Icoma)
    # PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
    # Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
    # StyleBats (Vinterstille)
    # Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
    # Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
    # Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
    # WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)
    
    TEXT
    ##################
    ##     LOGO     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 178}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=20}${color4}10.04${font}
    ##################
    ##    SYSTEM    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 20}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color2}u${voffset -4}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${sysname}${offset 5}${kernel}${alignr}${machine}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Intel${offset 3}Celeron${offset 3}M${alignr}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uptime${alignr}${uptime}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}o${voffset -1}${font}${color6}${offset 5}File${offset 3}System${alignr}${fs_type}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}o${voffset -15}${font}${color6}
    ${offset 16}Gmail${alignr}${execpi 1800 python /home/linus/scripts/gmail.py}
    ##################
    ##  PROCESSOR  ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}PROCESSOR${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2}CPU${offset 5}${cpu cpu}%${color7}${alignr 2}${cpubar 4,153 cpu}
    ##################
    ##    MEMORY    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${memperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${membar 4,230}
    ##################
    ##     HDD      ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 2}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}BOOT${goto 95}${fs_used /boot}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /boot}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /boot}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /boot}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}ROOT${goto 95}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}HOME${goto 95}${fs_used /home}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /home}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /home}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${fs_bar 4,230 /home}
    ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}SWAP${goto 95}${swap}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${swapmax}${alignr}${swapperc}%
    ${color7}${alignr 2}${swapbar 4,230}
    ##################
    # TOP PROCESSES ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 3}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 1}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 1}${alignr}${top_mem mem 1}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 2}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 2}${alignr}${top_mem mem 2}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 3}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 3}${alignr}${top_mem mem 3}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 4}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 4}%
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -3}${font}${color6}${offset 5}${top_mem name 5}${goto 115}${top_mem mem_res 5}${alignr}${top_mem mem 5}%
    ##################
    ##   NETWORK    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${alignr}${addr wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${alignr}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Down${alignr}${downspeed wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Up${alignr}${upspeed wlan0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Downloaded${alignr}${totaldown wlan0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uploaded${alignr}${totalup wlan0}
    ##################
    ##     TIME     ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 3}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=22}${color3}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=22}${color3}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset 0}${font LiberationSans:size=8}${color4}${alignc 2}Sunrise${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=SR --startday=1}${color3}${offset 2}|${offset 2}${color4}Sunset${offset 1}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=SS --startday=1}${font}
    ##################
    ##   CALENDAR   ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 18}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 70}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 60}${time %e}${font}${endif}${endif}
    ${voffset -1}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -82}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${execpi 1800 VinDSL_Cal_4= cal | sed '1d' | sed s/^/"\$\{offset 107"\}/ | sed '/^ *$/d' | sed 's/\<'"$(date +%-d)"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=64}${color8}${alignc 99}2${font}
    draw_bg.lua
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)
    
    This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.
    
    To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua
    	lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    Changelog:
    + v2.4	VinDSL Hack (12.31.2010) Added shading example(s).
    + v2.3	VinDSL Hack (12.30.2010) Cleaned up the code a bit.
    + v2.2	VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010) Added cairo destroy function(s).
    + v2.1	VinDSL Hack (12.21.2010) Added height adjustment variable.
    + v1.0	Original release (07.10.2009)
    --]]
    
    -- Change these settings to affect your background:
    
    -- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.
    	corner_r = 50
    
    -- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background (0.00 - 0.99).
    
    --	(Light Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    --	(Dark Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x000000
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    	bg_colour = 0x000000
    	bg_alpha = 0.55
    
    -- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.
    	vindsl_hack_height =  -235
    
    require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end
    
    function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window == nil then return end
    	if cs == nil then cairo_destroy(cs) end
    	if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w = conky_window.width
    	local h = conky_window.height
    	local v = vindsl_hack_height
    	local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr = cairo_create(cs)
    	
    	cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)
    
    	cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)
    
    	cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    conkyrc1
    Note the endif on the rhythmbox section.Rhythmbox section only apears if rhythmbox is open.
    Code:
    ##################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 11-01-01 02:33 ##
    ##################################
    
    ####
    ## Use XFT? Required to Force UTF8 (see below).
    #
    use_xft yes
    xftfont LiberationSans:size=8.85
    xftalpha 0.7
    text_buffer_size 2048
    
    ####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above).
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes
    
    ####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 1.5
    
    ####
    ## This is the number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Set to zero to run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0
    
    ####
    ## Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)?
    #
    own_window yes
    own_window_colour eeeeee
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes
    
    ####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes
    
    ####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades no
    
    ####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no
    
    ####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no
    
    ####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_right
    
    ####
    ## Minimum size of text area.
    #
    minimum_size 235 0
    
    ####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 7
    gap_y 33
    
    ####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes
    
    ####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0
    
    ####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 4
    
    ####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10
    
    ####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes
    
    ####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no
    
    ####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2
    
    ####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer right
    
    ####
    ## My colors (suit yourself).
    #
    color0 White
    color1 Ivory
    color2 Ivory2
    color3 Ivory3
    color4 Tan1
    color5 Tan2
    color6 Gray
    color7 AntiqueWhite4
    color8 DarkSlateGray
    color9 Black
    
    ####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional).
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load /home/linus/scripts/.draw_bg1.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    ####
    ## Installed fonts (required).
    #
    # ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
    # ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
    # Cut Outs for 3D FX (Fonts & Things)
    # Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
    # Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
    # Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
    # OpenLogos (Icoma)
    # PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
    # Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
    # StyleBats (Vinterstille)
    # Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
    # Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
    # Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
    # WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)
     
    TEXT
    ##################
    ##   WEATHER    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 59}${font Weather:size=38}${color2}y${font}${voffset -33}${offset 14}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --imperial --location=USAL0162}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font Ubuntu:size=24}${color4}${alignc}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=CT}${font}
    ${voffset 15}${goto 20}${font ConkyWindNESW:style=Bold:size=38}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=BS}${font}${voffset -40}${goto 95}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=45}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=WF}${font}${voffset -36}${goto 185}${font MoonPhases:size=30}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=MF}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${goto 28}${font}${color6}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=WS | sed -e 's/calm'/'\$\{offset 2}Calm/g' -e 's/mph'/'\$\{offset 2}mph/g'}${goto 89}Feels like ${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${execpi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=MP | sed -e 's/First.*'/'\$\{goto 185}First Qtr/g' -e 's/Last.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Last Qtr/g' -e 's/New.*'/'\$\{goto 190}New/g' -e 's/Full.*'/'\$\{goto 194}Full/g' -e 's/Waning.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waning/g' -e 's/Waxing.*'/'\$\{goto 185}Waxing/g'}
    ${voffset 10}${goto 35}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday}${goto 89}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday}${goto 142}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday}${goto 196}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color2}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 25}${font}${color6}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 79}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 133}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}${goto 187}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}/${offset 4}${execi 1800 conkyForecast --location=USAL0162 --imperial --datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=4 -iu}
    
    ##################
    ##   RHYTHMBOX   ##
    ##################
    ${if_running rhythmbox}${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}RHYTHMBOX${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${execp conkyRhythmbox --template=/home/linus/scripts/conkyRhythmbox.template}
    ${endif}
    draw_bg1.lua
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)
    
    This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.
    
    To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
    	lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua
    	lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg
    
    Changelog:
    + v2.4	VinDSL Hack (12.31.2010) Added shading example(s).
    + v2.3	VinDSL Hack (12.30.2010) Cleaned up the code a bit.
    + v2.2	VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010) Added cairo destroy function(s).
    + v2.1	VinDSL Hack (12.21.2010) Added height adjustment variable.
    + v1.0	Original release (07.10.2009)
    --]]
    
    -- Change these settings to affect your background:
    
    -- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.
    	corner_r = 50
    
    -- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background (0.00 - 0.99).
    
    --	(Light Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    --	(Dark Shading Example)
    --	bg_colour = 0x000000
    --	bg_alpha = 0.50
    
    	bg_colour = 0x000000
    	bg_alpha = 0.55
    
    -- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.
    	vindsl_hack_height = 0
    
    require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
    	return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end
    
    function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window == nil then return end
    	if cs == nil then cairo_destroy(cs) end
    	if cr == nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w = conky_window.width
    	local h = conky_window.height
    	local v = vindsl_hack_height
    	local cs = cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr = cairo_create(cs)
    	
    	cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)
    
    	cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)
    
    	cairo_destroy(cr)
    end
    gmail.py
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/env python2
    
    import os
     
    #Enter your username and password below within double quotes
    # eg. username="username" and password="password"
    domain="mail.google.com"
    username=""
    password=""
    com="wget -O - https://"+username+":"+password+"@mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom --no-check-certificate"
    
    temp=os.popen(com)
    msg=temp.read()
    index=msg.find("<fullcount>")
    index2=msg.find("</fullcount>")
    fc=int(msg[index+11:index2])
    
    if fc==0:
       print "0 new"
    else:
       print str(fc)+" new"
    conkyrhythmbox template
    Revomed the album art stuff for now till I can figure it out.
    Code:
    ${color #656565}${execibar 1 conkyRhythmbox --datatype=PP}
    ${color3}Status:${color1}[--datatype=ST]
    ${color3}Artist:${color1}[--datatype=AR]
    ${color3}Album:${color1}[--datatype=AL]
    ${color3}Title:${color1}[--datatype=TI]
    ${color3}Volume:${color1}[--datatype=VO]

    The screen shot shows nearly 100% cpu use,that is because of rhythmbox importing several gigs of music from my media center not because of the conky setup.

    My next project is Xbox live friends status in conky.The script found below need some work still before it can be used though.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1642924
    War Eagle!!!!.....Awesome stuff....been looking at updating my old conky stuff and I came across your post...looks good, I'm gonna run with it an update various sections for my sub notebook (11.6" screen)...Thanks for posting I will post my final when I get there...
    Last edited by bishoptf; January 5th, 2011 at 05:20 AM.

  10. #15720
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ubuntu Land
    Beans
    52
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by bishoptf View Post
    War Eagle!!!!.....Awesome stuff....been looking at updating my old conky stuff and I came across your post...looks good, I'm gonna run with it an update various sections for my sub notebook (11.6" screen)...Thanks for posting I will post my final when I get there...
    War Cam Eagle!!!!!!!!=D>

    You are welcome and all credit to VinDSL and blegblath.

    Can't wait to see it.
    Last edited by foutes; January 5th, 2011 at 06:01 AM. Reason: forgot to credit blegb
    Eee Pc 1215N notebook-12in Screen-Ubnutu 12.10
    Dual core 1.8 Atom
    2 gig DDR3
    Nvidia Ion(Yes it works,even have HDMI out working)

Page 1572 of 2343 FirstFirst ... 5721072147215221562157015711572157315741582162216722072 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •