Page 1559 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5591059145915091549155715581559156015611569160916592059 ... LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,590 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    You're using the good 'ol DJS code (plastered all over the web) -- and it's buggy!

This is what I came up with, a few weeks ago (so far, so good):

Code:
    ##################
    ##   CALENDAR   ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 18}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 58}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${font LiberationMono:size=22}${color4}${alignc 58}${time %d}${font}
    ${voffset -1}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 58}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset -3}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${alignc 58}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -79}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=64}${color8}${alignc 95}2${font}
    ${voffset -69}${font LiberationMono:size=8}${color3}${execpi 1800 VinDSL_Cal3= cal | sed '1d' | sed s/^/"\$\{offset 100"\}/ | sed '/^ *$/d' | sed 's/\<'"$(date +%-d)"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}${font}

Short n' sweet. Feel free to rape it!

I'm sure you're smart enough, to figure out how to make suitable adjustments (for your Conky).

Here it is in action...

(Click image for full-size view)

If it doesn't work for you, let me know...
    I can't get the days of the week to line up.

Code:
    ${voffset -1}${font Droid Sans Mono:size=7}${color3}${execpi 1800 VinDSL_Cal3= cal | sed '1d' | sed s/^/"\$\{offset 31"\}/ | sed '/^ *$/d' | sed 's/\<'"$(date +%-d)"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}${font}
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Simple, but serves it's purpose.

Code:
    background yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Dejavu Sans Bold:size=9
    xftalpha 1
    update_interval 1.0
    total_run_times 0
    own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    minimum_size 200 200
    maximum_width 240
    draw_shades yes
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    draw_graph_borders no
    default_color white
    default_shade_color black
    default_outline_color white
    alignment tr
    gap_x 12
    gap_y 12
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    cpu_avg_samples 2
    override_utf8_locale no

TEXT
    ${image /home/jacob/Downloads/alogo.jpg -p 10,0 -s 180x60}

SYSTEM INFO:
    ${hr}
    Uptime:$alignr$uptime
    RAM:$alignr$mem/$memmax
    Disk usage:$alignr${fs_used /}/${fs_size /}
    CPU usage:$alignr${cpu cpu0}%

HOGS:
    ${hr}
    $font${top_mem name 2}${alignr}${top mem 2} %
    $font${top_mem name 3}${alignr}${top mem 3} %
    $font${top_mem name 4}${alignr}${top mem 4} %
    $font${top_mem name 5}${alignr}${top mem 5} %

MUSIC:
    ${hr}
    ${if_running audacious}${execpi 3 /home/jacob/hurdur.sh}${endif
    It's all pretty much default, besides Music, Top Processes, and the logo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Dear MR Goombie,
    I understand that, however obviously I chose to not use a code tag, purely due to the fact that I wanted to frustrate you, as that is all I'd ever want to do. It could never be that I don't know how to use code tags, nah, definitely not.
    Last edited by Chazz44able; December 30th, 2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: I hope you've noticed that I've now put it in code tags to the my previous post, just to make you happy.

Beans

Dear Chazz44able and Mr Goombie,

How nice of you two to be getting along so well! It's nice to see young people with manners for once in this day and age. Yes, indeed, there are such a thing as CODE tags, and indeed we all appreciate when we put our Conky Code and accompanying scripts within them. If you're ever having a problem with your code, it makes it easier for us to read it and help you. But, this isn't a crime if you don't, and I hope, from myself and probably everyone who regulars here, that you don't feel accosted or uncomfortable with the request. Ultimately we're all just trying to share and enjoy Conky for the addiction it is!

Thank You for the good laugh gentlemen! Gave me a good smile while waking up today.

Oh, and frustratednerd? VinDSL is being modest. That's not calendar version 3, it's 3.5 ever since he's added the "Today's Date" code. For that you need to go to dafont.com and download "CutoutsFor3DFX" font. It takes some tweaking to line it up just right, but it's all about tweaking his "alignc" tags to move things to just the right spot. It may, or may not, be pushing your days of the week over, I can't be sure. Especially if you're just dropping his v3 calendar line into a spot occupied by another script's version of the day of the week.

But, Trust the guy! He's awesome at these things!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

I'm glad to hear that my pain causes you pleasure. Although I will admit, I'd do the same (bit of a sadist?). I am now fully educated in the art of CODE tags, thanks souly to Mr Goombie, so than you to him and I fully endeavour to use them in the future as much as possible - hence this being layed out in a CODE tag.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

I've compiled my conky out of VinDSL (thanks man) and few other's scripts.
    Anyway, temp feedback seems to be erroneous. I can get my GPU temp out of Nvidia driver soft, and that doesn't match the feed from the script. How could i confirm whether that data is correct?

"sensors" gave me:
    Code:
    acpitz-virtual-0
    Adapter: Virtual device
    temp1:       +47.0°C  (crit = +105.0°C)                  
    temp2:       +45.0°C  (crit = +105.0°C)                  
    temp3:       +28.8°C  (crit = +105.0°C)                  
    temp4:       +50.0°C  (crit = +110.0°C)                  
    temp5:       +55.0°C  (crit = +256.0°C)                  
    temp6:       +43.0°C  (crit = +105.0°C)                  

coretemp-isa-0000
    Adapter: ISA adapter
    Core 0:      +47.0°C  (high = +100.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)  

coretemp-isa-0001
    Adapter: ISA adapter
    Core 1:      +46.0°C  (high = +100.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)
    conky lines i'm using are:
    Code:
    ${voffset 4}${font Poky:size=10}${color2}y${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4}HD${alignr}${exec hddtemp /dev/sda -n --unit=C}°C
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 4} CPU ${alignr}${acpitemp}°C
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font}${color6}${offset 2} GPU ${alignr}${hwmon 0 temp 1}°C

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

@layr

The core sensor should be accurate. Try using ${hwmon 1 temp 1} for the first core and ${hwmon 1 temp 2} or ${hwmon 2 temp 1} for the second core.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Can someone please tell me if there's a conky line that will show my external IP address I have one that shows my normal local/private IP, but I can't find one that will give me my public IP number.

Also does any one have any ideas as to why conky isn't refreshing as often as it should? infact it seems to be acting sluggish and slow to respond as though its struggling to run but the system isn't doing all that much.
    Ubuntu 16.04 / Linux 18
    “To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
    box, you just need to work on it”.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny87 View Post
    Can someone please tell me if there's a conky line that will show my external IP address I have one that shows my normal local/private IP, but I can't find one that will give me my public IP number.

Also does any one have any ideas as to why conky isn't refreshing as often as it should? infact it seems to be acting sluggish and slow to respond as though its struggling to run but the system isn't doing all that much.
    Here:
    Code:
    ${execi 3600 curl -s 'www.whatismyip.com/automation/n09230945.asp'}
    Nice and simple!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny87 View Post
    Can someone please tell me if there's a conky line that will show my external IP address I have one that shows my normal local/private IP, but I can't find one that will give me my public IP number.[...]
    This is what I use...

Code:
    ##################
    ##   NETWORK    ##
    ##################
    ${voffset 6}${font WenQuanYiMicroHei:bold:size=8.75}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${alignr}${addr eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}a${font}${color6}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${alignr}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Down${alignr}${downspeed eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Up${alignr}${upspeed eth0}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}T${font}${color6}${offset 5}Downloaded${alignr}${totaldown eth0}
    ${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=10}${color2}N${font}${color6}${offset 5}Uploaded${alignr}${totalup eth0}
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

Page 1559 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5591059145915091549155715581559156015611569160916592059 ... LastLast