Page 1549 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5491049144914991539154715481549155015511559159916492049 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,490 of 23480

Thread: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by EienTatsu View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why the code in the IFs is still executing even though rhythmbox isn't running.
    Code:
    #Rhythmbox template
    #Stored in ~/.conky/rhythmbox.template
    ${if_empty ${exec "conkyRhythmbox -n --datatype=TI"}}
    ${execpi 10 convert [--datatype=CA] -colorspace gray /tmp/cover || rm /tmp/cover}
    ${image /tmp/cover -n -p 0,0 -s 200x200}
    ${font RadioSpace:size=24}${offset 215}${color2}[--datatype=TI]
    ${offset 215}${color0}[--datatype=AL]
    ${offset 215}${color3}[--datatype=AR]
    ${offset 215}${color3}[--datatype=PT]/[--datatype=LE] - [--datatype=PP]%
    ${endif}
    use if_running in your .conkyrc as opposed to in your template
    Code:
    ${if_running rhythmbox}${execi rhythmbox template}${else}${voffset -5}${endif}
    I'm a super power user

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by willthong View Post
    Dear all,

I'm trying to make a config, but I keep getting this error:
    Code:
    Conky: llua_do_call: function conky_draw_bg execution failed: attempt to call a nil value
    And my lua config as stolen from VinDSL is:
    Code:
    --[[
    Background by londonali1010 (2009)
    VinDSL Background Hack (2010)

This script draws a background to the Conky window. It covers the whole of the Conky window, but you can specify rounded corners, if you wish.

To call this script in Conky, use (assuming you have saved this script to ~/scripts/):
        lua_load ~/scripts/draw_bg.lua
        lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg

Changelog:
    + v1.0 -- Original release (07.10.2009)
    + v2.2 -- VinDSL Hack (12.24.2010)
    --]]

-- Change these settings to affect your background:

-- "corner_r" is the radius, in pixels, of the rounded corners. If you don't want rounded corners, use 0.

corner_r = 30

-- Set the colour and transparency (alpha) of your background.

bg_colour = 0x4d4d4d
    bg_alpha = 0.40

-- Tweaks the height of your background, in pixels. If you don't need to adjust the height, use 0.

vindsl_hack = -150

require 'cairo'
    cs, cr = nil
    function rgb_to_r_g_b(colour,alpha)
        return ((colour / 0x10000) % 0x100) / 255., ((colour / 0x100) % 0x100) / 255., (colour % 0x100) / 255., alpha
    end

function conky_draw_bg()
        if conky_window==nil then return end
        if cr then cairo_destroy(cr) end
        local w=conky_window.width
        local h=conky_window.height
        local v=vindsl_hack
        local cs=cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
        local cr=cairo_create(cs)

cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
        cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
        cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
        cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
        cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
        cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
        cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
        cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
        cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
        cairo_close_path(cr)

cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
        cairo_fill(cr)
    end
    The semi-transparency doesn't come through either. Help?
    The error *appears* to indicate a syntax problem in the conky_draw_bg function. That's where I would focus my attention.

I can't reproduce the error, on this end, but since it involves a nil value, and (cr) is being set to nil in a previous line, I would try...

Code:
    <snip>

function conky_draw_bg()
    	if conky_window==nil then return end
    	if cr==nil then cairo_destroy(cr) end
    	local w=conky_window.width
    	local h=conky_window.height
    	local v=vindsl_hack
    	local cs=cairo_xlib_surface_create(conky_window.display, conky_window.drawable, conky_window.visual, conky_window.width, conky_window.height)
    	local cr=cairo_create(cs)

cairo_move_to(cr,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w-corner_r,0)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,0,w,0,w,corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,w,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,w,h+v,w,h+v,w-corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,corner_r,h+v)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,h+v,0,h+v,0,h+v-corner_r)
    	cairo_line_to(cr,0,corner_r)
    	cairo_curve_to(cr,0,0,0,0,corner_r,0)
    	cairo_close_path(cr)

cairo_set_source_rgba(cr,rgb_to_r_g_b(bg_colour,bg_alpha))
    	cairo_fill(cr)
    end

<snip>
    Just thinking out loud. Let me know if it works... or not.
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Hey all. Just wondering if someone can help me out here. Attached is a screenshot of my desktop.

I want to make a few modifications to the 'Weather' section of my Conky, but I'm not sure how. I've attempted to edit my conkyForecast template, but with my little to no experience in editing templates, I was unsuccessful in making the changes I wanted.

I wanted to have a text of the weather condition underneath the picture of it. I also wanted to have the time of the last update at Weather.com and the time of the last fetch of data from Weather.com centered below the 4-day forecast. If anyone can help me with this, I'll be really grateful.

Here is my conkyForecast template:

Code:
    ${voffset -10}${alignr 56}${color2}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=40}[--datatype=WF]${font}${color}
    ${voffset -50}${color2}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}${color2}  ${voffset -38}${color2}${font Arial Black:size=26}[--datatype=HT]${font}${color}
    ${voffset 2}
    ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${voffset 0}${goto 13}[--datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday] ${goto 59}[--datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday] ${goto 105}[--datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday] ${goto 150}[--datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday]${font}
    ${voffset 0}${color2}${font ConkyWeather:size=28}[--datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1]${font}${color}
    ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${voffset 0}${goto 8}[--datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3] ${goto 53}[--datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3] ${goto 98}[--datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3] ${goto 145}[--datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]${font}
    ${voffset -10}
    And here's my .conkyrc:
    Code:
    ######################
    # - Conky settings - #
    ######################
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    net_avg_samples 1
    cpu_avg_samples 1

imlib_cache_size 0
    double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes

format_human_readable

#####################
    # - Text settings - #
    #####################
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Droid Sans:size=8
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 2048

#############################
    # - Window specifications - #
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_argb_value 180
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager

alignment top_left
    gap_x 25
    gap_y 40
    minimum_size 182 0
    maximum_width 182

default_bar_size 60 8

#########################
    # - Graphics settings - #
    draw_shades no

default_color 212526

color0 000000
    color1 2c2c24
    color2 000000

TEXT
    ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}SYSTEM $stippled_hr${font}
    ##############
    # - SYSTEM - #
    ##############
    ${color0}${voffset 6}${font OpenLogos:size=19}y${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -14}Kernel:  ${alignr}${color2}${kernel}${color}
    ${goto 32}Uptime: ${alignr}${color2}${uptime}${color}
    # |--CPU
    ${offset 1}${color0}${font Poky:size=16}P${font}${offset -19}${voffset 9}${cpubar cpu0 4,18}${color}${voffset -16}${goto 32}CPU1: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu1}%${font} ${alignr}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 0' | cut -c14-16}°F${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu1 8,50 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}CPU2: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu2}%${font} ${alignr}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 1' | cut -c14-16}°F${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu2 8,50 2c2c24}${color}
    # |--MEM
    ${color0}${font Poky:size=16}M${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -7}RAM: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}$memperc%${color}${font}
    ${offset 1}${voffset 2}${color0}${membar 4,18}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -2}F: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${memeasyfree}${color}${font} U: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${mem}${color}${font}
    # |--BATTERY
    ${color0}${font Poky:size=13}E${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Battery: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${battery_percent BAT1}%${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${battery_bar BAT1}${color}
    #############
    # - CLOCK - #
    #############
    ${voffset 4}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}DATE $stippled_hr${font}
    ${voffset -10}${alignc 46}${color2}${font Arial Black:size=30}${time %R}${font}${color}
    ${voffset 6}${alignc}${time %d %B %Y}${voffset -6}
    ################
    # - CALENDAR - #
    ################
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=16}D${font}${voffset -8}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=7}${offset -17}${voffset 4}${time %d}${font}${color}${voffset -1}${font Droid Sans Mono:size=7}${execpi 300 DJS=`date +%_d`; cal |sed '2,7!d'| sed '/./!d' | sed 's/^/${goto 32} /'| sed 's/$/ /' | sed 's/^/ /' | sed /" $DJS "/s/" $DJS "/" "'${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}'"$DJS"'${color}${font Droid Sans Mono:size=7}'" "/}${voffset -1}
    ##########
    # - HD - #
    ##########
    ${voffset 4}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}HD $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--HDTEMP1
      ${voffset 4}${color0}${font Weather:size=15}y${font}${color}${voffset -3}${goto 32}Temperature: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 120 hddtemp /dev/sda -n --unit=F}°F${color}${font}${alignr}${color2}/dev/sda${color}
    ${execpi 30 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyHD1}
    ###############
    # - NETWORK - #
    ###############
    ${voffset 4}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}NETWORK $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--WLAN0
    ${if_up wlan0}
    ${voffset -13}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed wlan0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup wlan0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed wlan0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown wlan0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=14}Y${font}${color}${goto 32} ${voffset -2}Signal: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${wireless_link_qual wlan0}%${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}${color}
    ${voffset 4}${color0}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -8}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr wlan0}${color}
    ${goto 32}Public IP: ${alignr}${color2}${execi 10800 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyIp}${color}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    ${voffset -13}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed eth0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup eth0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed eth0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown eth0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr eth0}${color}
    ${goto 32}Public IP: ${alignr}${color2}${execi 10800 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyIp}${color}
    # |--PPP0
    ${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${voffset -13}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed ppp0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup ppp0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed ppp0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown ppp0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr ppp0}${color}
    ${else}${voffset 4}${color0}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=12}4${font}${color}${goto 32}Network Unavailable${voffset 14}${endif}${endif}${endif}
    ###############
    # - WEATHER - #
    ###############
    # For a working weather script you NEED to define, in a user specific config file, a partner id and registration code for the weather.com xoap service. For this purpose copy .conkyForecast.config in /usr/share/conkycolors folder to your home and setup as required.
    # http://www.weather.com/services/xmloap.html
    ${voffset -8}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}WEATHER $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--WLAN0
    ${if_up wlan0}
    ${execpi 10800 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyForecast --location=USCA1113 -i -t /home/apple/.conkycolors/templates/conkyForecast.template}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    ${execpi 10800 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyForecast --location=USCA1113 -i -t /home/apple/.conkycolors/templates/conkyForecast.template}
    # |--PPP0
    ${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${else}${voffset 4}${color0}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=12}4${font}${color}${goto 32}Weather Unavailable${voffset 14}${endif}${endif}${endif}
    If it helps... I'm using conky-colors, and I also have a 2nd conkyForecast installed (other than the one that came with conky-colors).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# fiddle with window
    use_spacer none # yes
    use_xft yes # no

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 3.0

# Minimum size of text area
    # minimum_size 250 5

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Text stuff
    draw_outline no # amplifies text if yes
    draw_borders no
    font ubuntu:size=10
    uppercase no # set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0 # 3

# border margins
    #border_margin 9

# border width
    border_width 0 # 10

# Default colors and also border colors, grey90 == #e5e5e5
    default_color cornsilk # grey

own_window_colour brown

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text
    gap_x 10
    gap_y 10

# stuff after ‘TEXT’ will be formatted on screen

TEXT
    ${image /media/DragonFire_Other/Ubuntu/PoweredByUbuntu/poweredbyubuntu2.png -p 230,650 -s 90x135}

${font Purisa:bold:size=16}${color gold}${pre_exec whoami}@$nodename$font$color

${color orange}${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}SYSTEM${hr 2}$font$color
    Processors (total ${pre_exec grep -c 'model name' /proc/cpuinfo})
    $alignr${pre_exec cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'model name' | cut -c 14-60 | uniq}
    Operating System ${image ~/.conky/icon/ubuntu.png -p 70,140 -s 22x22}
    $alignr${pre_exec cat /proc/version_signature}

${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}CPU ${hr 2}$font$color
    CPU 1 $alignr ${cpu cpu1}% used
    ${color ivory}${cpubar cpu1 5}$color
    CPU 2 $alignr ${cpu cpu2}% used
    ${color ivory}${cpubar cpu2 5}$color

${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}MEMORY / DISK${hr 2}$font$color
    RAM${alignr}$memperc% used (${memfree}/${memmax})
    ${color ivory}${membar 5}$color
    Root ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}% free (${fs_free /}/${fs_size /})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /}$color
    Home ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /home}% free (${fs_free /home}/${fs_size /home})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /home}$color
    DragonFire_Personal ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /media/DragonFire_Personal}% free (${fs_free /media/DragonFire_Personal}/${fs_size /media/DragonFire_Personal})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /media/DragonFire_Personal}$color
    DragonFire_Other ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /media/DragonFire_Other}% free (${fs_free /media/DragonFire_Other}/${fs_size /media/DragonFire_Other})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /media/DragonFire_Other}

${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}POWER ${hr 2}$font$color
    Status $alignr $battery
    Time $alignr $battery_time
    ${color ivory}${battery_bar}$color

${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}NETWORK ${hr 2}$font$color
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}IP on eth0 $alignr ${addrs eth0}${endif}
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route wlan0}IP on wlan0 $alignr ${addrs wlan0}
    ESSID $alignr ${wireless_essid wlan0}
    Quality $alignr ${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%
    ${endif}

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

@Rugbeeprop

I really like. Good job.
    Thank you,
    GG -----------

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Thanks.

I just updated the script:

Code:
    # Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override

# Use double buffering (reduces flicker, may not work for everyone)
    double_buffer yes

# fiddle with window
    use_spacer none # yes
    use_xft yes # no

# Update interval in seconds
    update_interval 3.0

# Minimum size of text area
    # minimum_size 250 5

# Draw shades?
    draw_shades no

# Text stuff
    draw_outline no # amplifies text if yes
    draw_borders no
    font ubuntu:size=10
    uppercase no # set to yes if you want all text to be in uppercase

# Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders 0 # 3

# border margins
    #border_margin 9

# border width
    border_width 0 # 10

# Default colors and also border colors, grey90 == #e5e5e5
    default_color cornsilk # grey

own_window_colour brown

# Text alignment, other possible values are commented
    #alignment top_left
    alignment top_right
    #alignment bottom_left
    #alignment bottom_right

# Gap between borders of screen and text
    gap_x 10
    gap_y 10

# stuff after ‘TEXT’ will be formatted on screen

TEXT

${font Purisa:bold:size=16}${color gold}${pre_exec whoami}@$nodename$font$color
    ${image ~/.conky/icon/system.png -p 1,70 -s 22x22}
    ${color orange}${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}        SYSTEM ${hr 2}$font$color
    Processors (total ${pre_exec grep -c 'model name' /proc/cpuinfo})
    $alignr${pre_exec cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'model name' | cut -c 14-60 | uniq}
    Operating System ${image ~/.conky/icon/ubuntu.png -p 70,140 -s 22x22}
    $alignr${pre_exec cat /proc/version_signature}
    CPU 1 $alignr ${cpu cpu1}% used 
    ${color ivory}${cpubar cpu1 5}$color
    CPU 2 $alignr ${cpu cpu2}% used 
    ${color ivory}${cpubar cpu2 5}$color
    ${image ~/.conky/icon/mem.png -p 1,230 -s 22x22}
    ${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}        MEMORY / DISK${hr 2}$font$color
    RAM${alignr}$memperc% used (${memfree}/${memmax})
    ${color ivory}${membar 5}$color
    Root ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}% free (${fs_free /}/${fs_size /})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /}$color
    Home ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /home}% free (${fs_free /home}/${fs_size /home})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /home}$color
    DragonFire_Personal ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /media/DragonFire_Personal}% free (${fs_free /media/DragonFire_Personal}/${fs_size /media/DragonFire_Personal})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /media/DragonFire_Personal}$color
    DragonFire_Other ${alignr}${fs_free_perc /media/DragonFire_Other}% free (${fs_free /media/DragonFire_Other}/${fs_size /media/DragonFire_Other})
    ${color ivory}${fs_bar 5 /media/DragonFire_Other}
    ${image ~/.conky/icon/batt.png -p 1,421 -s 22x22}
    ${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}        POWER ${hr 2}$font$color
    Status $alignr $battery
    Time $alignr $battery_time
    ${color ivory}${battery_bar}$color
    ${image ~/.conky/icon/network.png -p 1,500 -s 22x22}
    ${font ubuntu:bold:size=10}${color orange}        NETWORK ${hr 2}$font$color
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}IP on eth0 $alignr ${addrs eth0}${endif}
    ${if_existing /proc/net/route wlan0}IP on wlan0 $alignr ${addrs wlan0}
         ESSID $alignr ${wireless_essid wlan0}
         Quality $alignr ${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%
    ${endif}

${image /media/DragonFire_Other/Ubuntu/PoweredByUbuntu/poweredbyubuntu2.png -p 120,600 -s 90x135}
    ${image /media/DragonFire_Other/Ubuntu/Ubuntu_Themes/Icons/Flags/flags_iso/48/id.png -p 1,695 -s 48x48}
    ${image /media/DragonFire_Other/Ubuntu/Ubuntu_Themes/Icons/Flags/flags_iso/48/cn.png -p 48,695 -s 48x48}
    ${image /media/DragonFire_Other/Ubuntu/Ubuntu_Themes/Icons/Flags/flags_iso/48/au.png -p 228,695 -s 48x48}
    ${image /media/DragonFire_Other/Ubuntu/Ubuntu_Themes/Icons/Flags/flags_iso/48/ca.png -p 276,695 -s 48x48}

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by frustratednerd View Post
    Hey all. Just wondering if someone can help me out here. Attached is a screenshot of my desktop.

I want to make a few modifications to the 'Weather' section of my Conky, but I'm not sure how. I've attempted to edit my conkyForecast template, but with my little to no experience in editing templates, I was unsuccessful in making the changes I wanted.

I wanted to have a text of the weather condition underneath the picture of it. I also wanted to have the time of the last update at Weather.com and the time of the last fetch of data from Weather.com centered below the 4-day forecast. If anyone can help me with this, I'll be really grateful.

Here is my conkyForecast template:

Code:
    ${voffset -10}${alignr 56}${color2}${font ConkyWeather:style=Bold:size=40}[--datatype=WF]${font}${color}
    ${voffset -50}${color2}${font Weather:size=40}y${font}${color2}  ${voffset -38}${color2}${font Arial Black:size=26}[--datatype=HT]${font}${color}
    ${voffset 2}
    ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${voffset 0}${goto 13}[--datatype=DW --startday=1 --shortweekday] ${goto 59}[--datatype=DW --startday=2 --shortweekday] ${goto 105}[--datatype=DW --startday=3 --shortweekday] ${goto 150}[--datatype=DW --startday=4 --shortweekday]${font}
    ${voffset 0}${color2}${font ConkyWeather:size=28}[--datatype=WF --startday=1 --endday=4 --spaces=1]${font}${color}
    ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${voffset 0}${goto 8}[--datatype=HT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=1 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3] ${goto 53}[--datatype=HT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=2 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3] ${goto 98}[--datatype=HT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=3 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3] ${goto 145}[--datatype=HT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]/[--datatype=LT --startday=4 --hideunits --centeredwidth=3]${font}
    ${voffset -10}
    And here's my .conkyrc:
    Code:
    ######################
    # - Conky settings - #
    ######################
    update_interval 1
    total_run_times 0
    net_avg_samples 1
    cpu_avg_samples 1

imlib_cache_size 0
    double_buffer yes
    no_buffers yes

format_human_readable

#####################
    # - Text settings - #
    #####################
    use_xft yes
    xftfont Droid Sans:size=8
    override_utf8_locale yes
    text_buffer_size 2048

# - Window specifications - #
    own_window_class Conky
    own_window yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_argb_value 180

alignment top_left
    gap_x 25
    gap_y 40
    minimum_size 182 0
    maximum_width 182

default_bar_size 60 8

# - Graphics settings - #
    draw_shades no

default_color 212526

color0 000000
    color1 2c2c24
    color2 000000

TEXT
    ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}SYSTEM $stippled_hr${font}
    ##############
    # - SYSTEM - #
    ##############
    ${color0}${voffset 6}${font OpenLogos:size=19}y${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -14}Kernel:  ${alignr}${color2}${kernel}${color}
    ${goto 32}Uptime: ${alignr}${color2}${uptime}${color}
    # |--CPU
    ${offset 1}${color0}${font Poky:size=16}P${font}${offset -19}${voffset 9}${cpubar cpu0 4,18}${color}${voffset -16}${goto 32}CPU1: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu1}%${font} ${alignr}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 0' | cut -c14-16}°F${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu1 8,50 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}CPU2: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${cpu cpu2}%${font} ${alignr}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 30 sensors -f | grep 'Core 1' | cut -c14-16}°F${color}${font}  ${color2}${cpugraph cpu2 8,50 2c2c24}${color}
    # |--MEM
    ${color0}${font Poky:size=16}M${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -7}RAM: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}$memperc%${color}${font}
    ${offset 1}${voffset 2}${color0}${membar 4,18}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -2}F: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${memeasyfree}${color}${font} U: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${mem}${color}${font}
    # |--BATTERY
    ${color0}${font Poky:size=13}E${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -5}Battery: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${battery_percent BAT1}%${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${battery_bar BAT1}${color}
    #############
    # - CLOCK - #
    #############
    ${voffset 4}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}DATE $stippled_hr${font}
    ${voffset -10}${alignc 46}${color2}${font Arial Black:size=30}${time %R}${font}${color}
    ${voffset 6}${alignc}${time %d %B %Y}${voffset -6}
    ################
    # - CALENDAR - #
    ################
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=16}D${font}${voffset -8}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=7}${offset -17}${voffset 4}${time %d}${font}${color}${voffset -1}${font Droid Sans Mono:size=7}${execpi 300 DJS=`date +%_d`; cal |sed '2,7!d'| sed '/./!d' | sed 's/^/${goto 32} /'| sed 's/$/ /' | sed 's/^/ /' | sed /" $DJS "/s/" $DJS "/" "'${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}'"$DJS"'${color}${font Droid Sans Mono:size=7}'" "/}${voffset -1}
    ##########
    # - HD - #
    ##########
    ${voffset 4}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}HD $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--HDTEMP1
      ${voffset 4}${color0}${font Weather:size=15}y${font}${color}${voffset -3}${goto 32}Temperature: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${execi 120 hddtemp /dev/sda -n --unit=F}°F${color}${font}${alignr}${color2}/dev/sda${color}
    ${execpi 30 /usr/share/conkycolors/bin/conkyHD1}
    ###############
    # - NETWORK - #
    ###############
    ${voffset 4}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}NETWORK $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--WLAN0
    ${if_up wlan0}
    ${voffset -13}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed wlan0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup wlan0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed wlan0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph wlan0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown wlan0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=14}Y${font}${color}${goto 32} ${voffset -2}Signal: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${wireless_link_qual wlan0}%${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${wireless_link_bar 8,60 wlan0}${color}
    ${voffset 4}${color0}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -8}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr wlan0}${color}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    ${voffset -13}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed eth0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph eth0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup eth0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed eth0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph eth0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown eth0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr eth0}${color}
    # |--PPP0
    ${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${voffset -13}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Up: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${upspeed ppp0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${upspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totalup ppp0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font VariShapes Solid:size=14}Q${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -6}Down: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color1}${downspeed ppp0}${color}${font} ${alignr}${color2}${downspeedgraph ppp0 8,60 2c2c24}${color}
    ${goto 32}Total: ${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}${color2}${totaldown ppp0}${color}${font}
    ${voffset -2}${color0}${font Poky:size=13}w${font}${color}${goto 32}${voffset -4}Local IP: ${alignr}${color2}${addr ppp0}${color}
    ${else}${voffset 4}${color0}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=12}4${font}${color}${goto 32}Network Unavailable${voffset 14}${endif}${endif}${endif}
    ###############
    # - WEATHER - #
    ###############
    # For a working weather script you NEED to define, in a user specific config file, a partner id and registration code for the weather.com xoap service. For this purpose copy .conkyForecast.config in /usr/share/conkycolors folder to your home and setup as required.
    # http://www.weather.com/services/xmloap.html
    ${voffset -8}${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=8}WEATHER $stippled_hr${font}
    # |--WLAN0
    ${if_up wlan0}
    # |--ETH0
    ${else}${if_up eth0}
    # |--PPP0
    ${else}${if_up ppp0}
    ${else}${voffset 4}${color0}${font PizzaDude Bullets:size=12}4${font}${color}${goto 32}Weather Unavailable${voffset 14}${endif}${endif}${endif}
    If it helps... I'm using conky-colors, and I also have a 2nd conkyForecast installed (other than the one that came with conky-colors).
    You want to add current conditions in the line under your weather font section. "[--datatype=CC]" for each of the same days.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon612 View Post
    I'm not sure what the Argentina code is (AR? AG?)
    EDIT: Just tried both on the online feed, no dice. Which is odd, they have Argentinean(?) stations listed but no schedule.

I found a few other sites that I thought would do a better job of getting the schedule. Yahoo TV and TitanTV. Can you try one of them?
    We get a TV guide once a month with the cable bill - and it's never right, they change things frequently. OH, and it only has "movies" nothing else. We learn to live with it.

Yahoo TV -
    Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that page.

It's probably because the page has moved or is no longer available. If you typed in the address, you may want to double-check your spelling. If you think you've found a broken link, please let us know.
    That's almost a direct quote from the TV Guide we get monthly too! (joking).

TitanTV needs a "ZIP Code" only one country I know uses those, and it's not here!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: On Thinking Out Loud...

Quote Originally Posted by zer010 View Post
    That is quite interesting. I had thought about killing Conky perhaps once or twice a day. I had noticed that if I do a killall Conky then restart Conky, the RAM usage is reset to it's original state.
    Great info, Vin! *thumbs up*
    +1 Vin ... so that's two thumbs up!

Have you though of a Start/Stop/Restart/Stop_Again Conky script? Really handy little sucker that is!

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    Lots of changes -- the most obvious, being the calendar...
    And the wall paper ... where did you dig that up from?

Page 1549 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 5491049144914991539154715481549155015511559159916492049 ... LastLast