im new to this i read the website http://conky-pitstop.wikidot.com/guides#toc1 , then after that i don't know how to make my own a simple script. im noob here.
squeeze it and release it =)
So, i've been messing with Vin's script and this is how i've modded it so far. Still need help with the fonts and a few other things....but i'm liking the direction it's heading in. Thanks guys.
if its happens that you find the source of V fonts i would be MORE that interested
if you want the same fonts that VinDSL uses you need to google them.
- ConkyWeather (Stanko Metodiev)
- ConkyWindNESW (Stanko Metodiev)
- Liberation Mono (Ascender Corp)
- Liberation Sans (Ascender Corp)
- Moon Phases (Curtis Clark)
- OpenLogos (Icoma)
- PizzaDude Bullets (Jakob Fischer)
- Radio Space (Iconian Fonts)
- StyleBats (Vinterstille)
- Ubuntu (Canonical Ltd)
- Ubuntu Title Bold (Paulo Silva)
- Weather (Jonathan Macagba)
- WenQuanYi Micro Hei (Google Corp)
Many of them can be found on http://www.dafont.com/
Since most of them are free to use I'll probably put on them Conky PitStop for easy downloading in the future. That, of course, depends on the license of the individual fonts.