Thread: Crocodile hunter-post

Beans
    Hidden!

Crocodile hunter-post

Hi, i posted in the thread about some aligator man, «Steve» being killed.
    Here is the post: http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=250490

Let me just quote something from irc:
    Quote Originally Posted by <livingdaylight>@irc
    dabear: Free speech doesn' t exist
    Apparently not..

Yes a man died, with children and all. I wished him RIP but basically said that I couldn't care less. I've talked to zenwhen on irc, and was redirected here; so here I am posting. Although some may see it as "on the edge", an honest opinion shouldn't be deleted. Please explain.

Also, I really dislike one of my post being removed without notifing me. In such cases (this is the first and probably last; but still), the moderator in question SHOULD send me a PM with an explanation.

Thank you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Crocodile hunter-post

Hi,

We are currently looking into this incident. We will keep you posted on any updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxradar
    Linux's audio architecture is more like the layers of the Earth's crust than the network model, with lower levels occasionally erupting on to the surface, causing confusion and distress, and upper layers moving to displace the underlying technology that was originally hidden

Beans

Re: Crocodile hunter-post

Your post was moved to the jail as it was deemed to be in breach of the guildines for posting on this forumand innapropriate.

"
    1. Respect the Forum Staff. We provide a service in our free time to keep the forum running efficiently. We will occasionally ask for input, but in some cases we will not, please respect our decisions. Also, we do edit for content, if you have an issue with our moderation, please open a request in the forums resolution center.
    2. Profanity: Mild profanity/swearing is allowed in the context of general speech. Explicit profanity/swearing is not allowed, and under no circumstances will we allow any profanity to be directed toward another person. Please see the Code of Conduct:Be Considerate, and the Code of Conduct:Be Respectful for more exact specifications.
    3. Forum Threads and Flaming:
      • Flaming And Condescending Messages: Messages personally attacking, calling names, or otherwise harassing or being condescending to another forum member or any ethnic or religious group will be removed or moved to "The Backyard" based on the moderators decision.
      • If the thread is flame-bait, it will be locked or removed without notice. Individual flame-bait may be deleted or edited at the moderators' discretion. Certain users who continue to post flame-bait or engage in other questionable practices (such as trolling) may be subject to more serious sanctions.
      • If the thread turns into pure flaming, it will be locked or removed without notice. Sometimes a moderator may split the thread or delete certain portions in order to keep the discussion going.
    4. If a thread is spam it will be moved to the forum jail."
    This action can be done with or without notice. This is a large forum and staff are busy and do not always have time to send PM's when taking action.

When I moved your post to the jail I was the only staff member online and was busy dealing with several issues.
    This account is not active.