Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HP VIctus 15 with problems

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: HP VIctus 15 with problems

To swap, Log out...

After you select your user at the Graphical Login / GDM3... When the password dialog box appears, ypou will see a Gear Icon appear in the lower right of tha screen. Select it with your mouse and a dropdown box will appear. Select "Ubuntu Xorg"... Then enter your password and log back in.

"Concurrent coexistence of Windows, Linux and UNIX..." || Ubuntu user # 33563, Linux user # 533637
    Sticky: Graphics Resolution | UbuntuForums 'system-info' Script | Posting Guidelines | Code Tags

Beans

Following the thread:
    Code:
    rmuneton@rafael-Victus:~$ inxi -G | grep Display
      Display: x11 server: X.Org v: 1.21.1.4 driver: X:
    This is the output, it seems that Xorg is working.
    Anyway, as i told you before, i can see my display much better than before all of this stuff and i think that i should close this thread.

Thank you again,
    Negrazo49.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Happy things are working now. Please select the "Thread Tools" link at the upper right of the first page of this thread and mark your thread as "Solved'. That way others can find your solution to their similar problems.

"Concurrent coexistence of Windows, Linux and UNIX..." || Ubuntu user # 33563, Linux user # 533637
    Sticky: Graphics Resolution | UbuntuForums 'system-info' Script | Posting Guidelines | Code Tags

Beans

i have the issue with standby in my hp victus 15 but with intel cpu, con someone help me?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by salva-tore View Post
    i have the issue with standby in my hp victus 15 but with intel cpu, con someone help me?
    Please read Post #11, and this on Gnome BTW
    With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world.
    Dalai Lama>>
    Code Tags | System-info | Forum Guide lines | Arch Linux, Debian Unstable, FreeBSD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12