Thread: Focus follows mouse between widgets - how to turn it off?

Beans

Focus follows mouse between widgets - how to turn it off?

Hi,

for some reason, the focus between widgets started following the mouse without waiting for a click on my Ubuntu machine. I'm not sure if I changed something inadvertently or if it is a result of an upgrade.

Please, advise me how to turn it off. Again, I'm not speaking about window focus, but about widget focus. Unfortunately, all threads I googled up were about window focus.

Thank you in advance,
    Peter

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Focus follows mouse between widgets - how to turn it off?

Have a look in the Window-Manager settings; that's where the focus settings are normally found though I don't use Ubuntu with gnome so may be wrong about that.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Focus follows mouse between widgets - how to turn it off?

Quote Originally Posted by ptslx View Post
    Hi,
    for some reason, the focus between widgets started following the mouse without waiting for a click on my Ubuntu machine. I'm not sure if I changed something inadvertently or if it is a result of an upgrade.
    Please, advise me how to turn it off. Again, I'm not speaking about window focus, but about widget focus. Unfortunately, all threads I googled up were about window focus.
    Thank you in advance,
    Peter
    Please run the following command below in your terminal and paste the results here in thread. Regards and cheers.
    Code:
    uname -a
    corn ubuntuforums community.
    Open Source platform where the real world of human is here. Click here for Solve thread