Thread: Integriity: Problem loading X.509 certificate -65 After installing Ubuntu

Beans

Integriity: Problem loading X.509 certificate -65 After installing Ubuntu

Hi, i'm new with Linux!
    I bought a notebook that came with Satux installed on it and i changed to Ubuntu.
    After the installation of Ubuntu, i get "[ 0.16033] integrity: Problem loading X.509 certificate -65
    /dev/nvme0n1p2: clean, 231092/15597568 files, 4183345/62383360 blocks
    " every time i turn on my pc.
    I tried to check my disk using shell command and it looks fine, i also tried to enable secure boot, but didn't work either.
    Can some one help me with that?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Integriity: Problem loading X.509 certificate -65 After installing Ubuntu

I suggest you explain how you changed from Satux to Ubuntu. Have you encrypted the partition that Ubuntu is on?

https://www.howtouselinux.com/post/u...penssl-command

Regards
    It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.
    Ubuntu user #33,200. Linux user #530,530

Beans

Looks like a secure boot thing. Is this a dual boot system?

Beans

I followed a tutorial on yt, making a bootable pendrive. I just made the bootable pendrive, ran it and chose the option to install ubuntu.
    In this tutorial i needed to change my bios to legagy in order to change my boot device but i returned it to the original state, after the installation.
    Its not a dual boot system.