Thread: Restore Ubuntu 20.04

Beans

Restore Ubuntu 20.04

how to clear Ubuntu 20.04 before selecting hard drives

Beans

Re: Restore Ubuntu 20.04

Your post is extremely uninformative as to what you wish to do. Why clear Ubuntu and what do you want to restore on your hard drive? Another OS? If so, simply format the Ubuntu partition(s) before or while installing it. What are you 'selecting' the hard drive for? You need to explain in more detail what your intentions are.

Beans

I have such a problem
    I can't install OS via flash drive/disk
    but I did not allocate all the memory when choosing for the computer, and now the memory is empty
    I want to celebrate everything

Beans

I can't install OS via flash drive/disk
    Why not? Do you have a bootable USB disk? Have you tested it on other computers to see if it work? Are you using Ubuntu? If so, which release? If you are using an Ubuntu derivative, post that informaion. Be specific on exactly what happens when you try to boot.

but I did not allocate all the memory when choosing for the computer, and now the memory is empty
    Are you confusing memory with hard drive space? How big is/are you hard drives and what if anything is on them?

I want to celebrate everything
    ??Doesn't seem like anything to celebrate.??

Beans

Why not? Do you have a bootable USB disk? Have you tested it on other computers to see if it work? Are you using Ubuntu? If so, which release? If you are using an Ubuntu derivative, post that informaion. Be specific on exactly what happens when you try to boot.
    motherboard problem

Are you confusing memory with hard drive space? How big is/are you hard drives and what if anything is on them?
    namely, i had to injstall the root folder in the SSD drive, but i accidentally put it on another