Thread: "Your submission could not be processed ..."

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

"Your submission could not be processed ..."

i got

• vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

Ubuntu Forums

no i didn't log in, again. something goofed up with this post? i saved it so i could try to post it, again. should i?
    Mask wearer, Social distancer, System Administrator, Programmer, Linux advocate, Command Line user, Ham radio operator (KA9WGN/8, tech), Photographer (hobby), occasional tweetXer

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: "Your submission could not be processed ..."

This is the place to contact a forum admin concerning problems with your forum account, to appeal moderator action, to request a thread be moved from the jail, or to file a complaint about forum harrassment or abuse.
    For starters as you can see from the tag line above this thread does not belong in the Resolution Centre as it is not a issue with your forum account it belongs in FF&H please note the tag line of FF&H.
    Report technical problems with the website here (i.e. broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
    Sometimes this happens, I recommend saving the content of your post to a file on your computer just in case you lose the content of the post when you reload it, I see a message like that when I leave a tab open for a certain amount of time without posting or reloading the page.

Moved to FF&H.