Thread: How does one compare to the other?

Beans

How does one compare to the other?

I posted a question in the hardward forum about an issue I am having with my Asus portable monitor. Someone replies telling me to contact Microsoft about messing up my Ubuntu OS if they are the cause. Whatever. When I replied that I don't want to be Epsteined by Bill Gates, only I get edited for making a derogatory statement. Is not the statement about Microsoft breaking my Ubuntu OS a derogatory comment? Did they get a pass because they made the statement conditional? Does this mean that if I replied with "If Bill Gates is responsible for offing Epstein, I don't wish to accuse Microsoft for breaking my Ubuntu OS because I do not want to be done away with in case Bill Gates might be reading this and decide to off me"?

All I wanted is to fix my once-working portable monitor.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: How does one compare to the other?

Your conspiratorial accusation has no place here.

Further posts in this vein will result in the loss of your privileges to post on the Ubuntu Forums.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans

I apologize if what I said violated TOS or offended someone. There is no proof for that accusation and I made it in jest to what I viewed as a superfluous response. I will figure out my issue somewhere else. Obviously, I do not understand the culture that is being promoted here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

The evidence for an accusation is intrinsic in your accusatory statement itself. Its evidence is per se.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.