Thread: Merge me accounts please

Beans

Merge me accounts please

So, according to the sticky, here is my actual account, for what it's worth:
    https://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=598078

Pretty sure my email address didn't change. I came here and used the 'forgot password' feature, an email was sent, the link clicked, new password was entered, and then I was asked to chose a username. When I saw a '2' appended to the end of it was when I said, whoa Nelly there. Hehe. Not that I have a huge posting history, but I do go back quite a ways.

Thanks in advance.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Merge me accounts please

The teddyearp and and teddyearp2 accounts have different emails, which is why the system created a new account with the 2 appended. Full details in this sticky: https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2230004 . In case you missed it the sticky is linked from "Please read before SSO login" visible on all forum pages.

We don't merge accounts, but I can get you back into the original teddyearp account if you wish. Since you logged out only a minute after posting, and only 13 minutes after creating this account, I won't do anything until you post again to confirm that you would like to proceed.
    Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans

Yes, please get me back into my original teddyearp account. I obviously missed that sticky before. I've read it now. But since for some reason the emails are different . . .

And I logged out after a minute because I wanted it NOW!!!! Hehe.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

PM me the email associated with the teddyearp account and I'll do the necessary re-configuration. We need you to identify the email address as proof you were the original account holder.
    Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.