Thread: Initramfs problem

Beans

Initramfs problem

I have encrypted disk and since I start my PC this issue happen , I try few commands but nothing,
    The last i have is : free initramfs and switch to another root FS: chroot to new_root, delete all in / ,move NEW_ROOT to /execute New_init. Paid me at be 1. New_root must to be a mountpoint.
    That is it , and I not have any idea about Linux; just graphics user
    Last edited by fedepop5455; May 14th, 2021 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Wrong description

Beans

Initramfs unpacking failed: decoding falied

I have a encrypted disk, yesterday watching movies from my folders , Ubuntu unexpected freeze and when restart the system this is what I get
    BusyBox v1.30.1 (Ubuntu 1:1.30.1-4ubuntu4) built in shell (ash) Enter help bla bla bla ,, no clue about Lin x commands , any help out there?
    Thx!!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Initramfs problem

Threads merged and merged thread moved to General Help.

Please do not start duplicate threads about what appears to be the same issue. This dilutes community effort and causes confusion. Thanks.
    Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.